They still call him.... Bruce.

Offensive Rookie of the Year
Beachin' Farrington

GM Dario

It's Just... Dario... -  @TDisHereBaby - Just Now

TeaTime-

(sorta) OFFICAL HIFL AWARDS BALLOT  --

Defensive Rookie of the Year
Doom doom doom doom doom, doom doom do DOOM, DOOOM doom do-doom, DOOM do-doom doom doooom, doom doom dooom, do-do-DOOOM!

Head Coach of the Year
Wright is Right in the 'Peg

Executive of the Year (GM)
- Not Me

Comeback Player of the Year
Mr. C's Boy

GM Dario

TeaTime-

Amazin' games in wild card and divisional rounds
Jersey and Cleveland gonna be awesome
Tucson versus the 'Peg will be just as good

HIFL Playoffs Baby!

GM Dario

Teatime-

No official presser so let's #AskDarioAnythin' to #KeepItCrystal with the HIFL'ers who wanna know

GM Dario

Teatime- **I put it all on one post instead of a post per question... TD**

How do you feel your team performed down the stretch run of this season, did anyone stand out to you for the better or worst?

I'd like to think that the team was startin' to come around, then Math got in the way and the whole thing went towards the worst.

What was one thing you feel like you would change about your off-season if you could?

Invest in an Abacus

Which four players would you say were your team's pillars for the future?

Well I had quite a few, but let's get a team first, then we'll build pillars.

This season did not go as expected, what do you think was the leading contributor to this, was it the injuries that plagued you all season long, or was it something else?

Poor plannin' on my part. I went in thinkin' everythin' was gonna work the same. But movin' from one Coach to another, changes the whole thing. I took way too much time to correct it, then overcorrected it.

How close is this team to competing for a division title?

Depends on the team and the division, so I'm gonna table this question til next season.

At one point this season, this club looked like a run away division winner, what happened?

The Regular Season started.

What do you contribute to your team's struggles this year?

Probably gonna take a Selfie to see the cause.

What did you learn about the club in the month+ you were here as GM?

A Nickel ain't worth a Dime.

Who would you identify as key building blocks for your club going forward?

I think ya gotta find a team then build from there.

What was this team missing this season and how can you fix it going forward?

Well the Team was missin', like completely missin', so that's the first thing I gotta fix.

There were rumors at one point indicating you were unsure of your job security, how do you feel at the end of the year?

I think those rumors were confirmed.

What do you make of the 3 game losing streak that cost you the division and the playoffs?  What went wrong?

Depends on which 3 games ya are talkin' about. But what went wrong- pretty much the whole dang thing.

Who was your team MVP this season?

Well I'd say me, since I'm a Team of One.

Do you feel that the addition of Tylen Dario became a distraction in the clubhouse?

Distraction? Me?  Next Question.

This season was clearly tough on you, the staff, and the fans;  do you think one-individual thing is to blame?

I think there's one individual thing to blame, yeah.

How do you feel about your job security moving into the off-season?

I feel pretty good about my job security as a Social Media Darlin' but opinions vary.

Talk about your first season as a GM in the HIFL, was it what you expected?

Well that was a few years ago but I felt like it was a great year with all the changes I made back then.

What was one thing you feel like you would change about your off-season or regular season if you could?

Definitely need to make sure I have a comfy swivel chair from now on.

This was not the season fans anticipated, what went wrong and who is to blame?

Gonna have to pass on that question. I think I already answered it.

Some say you tinkered too much this season and it hurt the team's chemistry, do you agree or disagree?

Seein' that you gotta have a team to have chemistry, I gotta believe I tinkered a bit too much.

#AskDarioAnythin'
#KeepItCrystal

GM Dario

TeaTime-

Cleveland and Winnipeg in the Impact Bowl
Lots of strong personalities in this one, on and off the field.

But Let's get to the REAL REAL here-

Coin toss result — Heads/Tails

Game winner - Cleveland/Winnipeg

Game total — Over/Under 78

First offensive play of game — Run/Pass

Will there be a score in first 6:59 — Yes/No

Team to score first — Cleveland/Winnipeg

Jersey number of first TD scorer — Odd/Even

First accepted penalty will be against — Cleveland/Winnipeg

A score in final two minutes of first half — Yes/No

Will a team score three consecutive times (not incl PATs) — Yes/No

Justin Fields running yards - Over/Under 99.5

Patrick Owens Touchdowns - Over/Under 2.5
Length of longest successful field goal (in yards) Over/Under 44.5

Team with longest successful field goal — Cleveland/Winnipeg

Length of longest TD (in yards) — Over/Under 44.5

Team with longest TD — Cleveland/Winnipeg

Total QB sacks — Over/Under 5.5

Total turnovers — Over/Under 2.5

Will there be a missed extra point or 2-pt conversion — Yes/No

Gatorade bath color — Orange OR Any other color

Positions of Impact Bowl MVP — Quarterback/Any other position

GM Yount

BIGDOGRULESTHEYARD @SmokeOnWaters - Just Now
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT THE BIG DOG WAS BLUFFING BUT I MEANT WHAT I SAID ABOUT HOW I WOULDNT TAKE ANOTHER GM JOB IN THIS LEAGUE AND THAT WAS THE ONLY ONE I WANTED

ITS BEEN A HELL OF A RIDE NOT AS HELL OF ONE AS I WANTED BUT KEEP ON SWIMMING MERMEN COUNTRY

GM Kirk

GM Kirk @GMKirkRules - Just Now

Auf wiedersehen, pet.

12.3K ReXs, 42.1K Likes

GM Dario

TeaTime-

San Antonio Dissolved
Amsterdam Purchased
Milwaukee ~~~> Munich
Orlando ~~~> Madrid
Kansas City ~~~> Anchorage
Sydney ~~~> San Juan
PFL Expansion
Team 32 Buildin'

Cue the AI Rockapella- "Where in the World is Tylen Dario?"

GM Pancho

Pancho Veracruz De La Hoya Cardenal @LaDiabla - Just Now
Though my time has ended with the @BAMAHawks I leave with a head full of memories and a heart full of love for the many players, staff, fans and of course Mr. Mongo Woods.  2 Impact Bowls, 3 Conference Championships. But my proudest moment was honoring the legacy of those that came before us and the creation of Monument Park.  Maybe one day I'll retire and be immortalized in bronze - but not yet.  I've still got more left in me. I'm willing to listen to any and all offers @HiFL.
125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM C4

C4 @GMCJimmyLover420 - Just Now
💰💰💰👀👀👀
175K Retweets, 6K Likes

GM Dario

Teatime-

Incomin' Phone Call

Yello!  ... it's TD Baby!

Yep.  yep... I'll take it!

Y'all be happy to know I ...

Just saved 15% off my insurance with that Gecko

GM Dario

TeaTime-

Lots of Cashola bein' tossed around for GMs these days, but Dario's gonna #KeepItCrystal

If a team is willin' to #RebuildDario, I'll take a 2year, 2Milli deal to get it started.

Help me, Help you

GM Dougie

Doug Fresh @freshtweets - Just Now
To the fans and football family I've made in Tucson:

The end of this season brought me incredibly heartbreak. It brought me to a point in my life where I had to do some serious self-reflection. In the six seasons I've called the desert my home, we've had some highs and lows.  We've came within seconds of beating Winnipeg to go to the Impact bowl...twice. Together we have accomplished some great things. To the team, I love you all. Thank you for making me look like one hell of a general manager. Fans are going to be excited to have a league MVP for years, possibly a generational running back if he stays, and a plethora of talent, some of whom I drafted from my first offseason like Rodolfo Chance. Guys like Darwin stayed with me despite better offers. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart I love you all.

To the coaching staff, Stark, thank you for keeping me in line and making great decisions. Eugene McReynolds, I'm still forever grateful you chose to finish your incredible career in Tucson and join the staff. I wish you all the very best in your seasons beyond.

Tucson, I'm so sorry I didn't get the job done for you. I'm not running away. Ownership isn't casting me out. This is amicable. This is heartfelt. This is me doing something I've always wanted. And before I say what I want to say next...let me just one last time say thank you Tucson.

So what's next? I'm coming home.

Cleveland, my family and I are flying in tomorrow. I want some barrio tacos. I want a Jalapeno IPA from Masthead. I want to take a look over the skyline and take it all in. This makes me feel special. I want that one little bit of time for myself because after that, we are going to get to work. And I promise you I'll do what it takes to bring Cleveland back to the Impact Bowl and to bring us home a championship.

Let's go.

216K Retweets, 330K Likes

GM Wayne

🔁 Wayne Johnson reposted

The end of this season brought me incredibly heartbreak. It brought me to a point in my life where I had to do some serious self-reflection. In the six seasons I've called the desert my home, we've had some highs and lows.  We've came within seconds of beating Winnipeg to go to the Impact bowl...twice. Together we have accomplished some great things. To the team, I love you all. Thank you for making me look like one hell of a general manager. Fans are going to be excited to have a league MVP for years, possibly a generational running back if he stays, and a plethora of talent, some of whom I drafted from my first offseason like Rodolfo Chance. Guys like Darwin stayed with me despite better offers. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart I love you all.

To the coaching staff, Stark, thank you for keeping me in line and making great decisions. Eugene McReynolds, I'm still forever grateful you chose to finish your incredible career in Tucson and join the staff. I wish you all the very best in your seasons beyond.

Tucson, I'm so sorry I didn't get the job done for you. I'm not running away. Ownership isn't casting me out. This is amicable. This is heartfelt. This is me doing something I've always wanted. And before I say what I want to say next...let me just one last time say thank you Tucson.

Cleveland, my family and I are flying in tomorrow. I want some barrio tacos. I want a Jalapeno IPA from Masthead. I want to take a look over the skyline and take it all in. This makes me feel special. I want that one little bit of time for myself because after that, we are going to get to work. And I promise you I'll do what it takes to bring Cleveland back to the Impact Bowl and to bring us home a championship.

Let's go.

216K Retweets, 330K Likes

GM Thad

GM Thad @thaddaddysmoke - Just Now

16K Reposts, 75K Likes

Quote from: GM Dougie on May 05, 2024, 09:54:28 PM

Let's go.

216K Reposts, 330K Likes

Talon

GM Lucas

GM Lucas @GMLucasX - Just Now

I'm coming home mom.

Talon

Talon

GM Dario

TeaTime-

I listened to Long Beach but Dario without tweets ?!?

Not
Gonna
Happen

Talon

GM Dario

Happy to be #EnFuego in South D.

#KeepItCrystal I requested not to Kick in RC. Will Sills is gonna continue launchin' bombs for the Inferno.

GM Bennett

Wesley Bennett @BennettFits- Just Now
I'll go ahead and confirm the rumors. I'll be in Atlanta for at least another 2 Years.
8.9M Retweets, 320M Likes

Talon

Talon

NEIL COHEN FaceSpace,com/Threads/@NeilCohen1 - Just Now
If you're asking if I was the one to report the violation to the league office, the answer is OF COURSE NOT, I don't have access to those financial records. 

125M Shares, 225M Likes

Talon

Talon