C'est La Vie

Started by GM Dougie, July 25, 2023, 09:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Dougie

Ok. SO, I have a favor to ask. In our fall first year experience courses, some of us are going to run a game during the semester that's a role playing life choice kind of game. There's character profiles, scoring rules, decisions, etc. I'm the one tasked with adapting this to our group. So what I was thinking of doing here was running an online version of the game to get a feel for how its played and where I can go with it.

So, if you agree to play my game, how it will work is that you'll get assigned a character, I'll send you a document to keep track of things, and we'll all play together where we take part in a number of decisions/votes, etc. I think it can all be explained at the beginning/during gameplay.

Basically, I want to know if you will be my test subjects. Our classes will have 16 students so if I can get close to that number for this adaptation that would be great.

Please let me know if you're interested. For anyone who wants to research what I'm doing you can click here (its not the german board game)
https://teachpsych.org/Resources/Documents/otrp/resources/bramesfeld/Bramesfeld_Introduction-FINAL.docx

Players:
1. Oldfield
2. Fosters
3. Adam
4. Talon
5. Powers?
6. Franchise
7. Pancho
8. Jon
9. Gates
10. Digger

GM Oldfield

GM Fosters

Go for it! I'm happy to help too

GM Adam Wrong

Talon

GM Mike Powers

What do you anticipate will be the time commitment required by us? Same as a mafia/secret hitler game? More?

GM Dougie

Quote from: GM Mike Powers on July 25, 2023, 11:09:39 AM
What do you anticipate will be the time commitment required by us? Same as a mafia/secret hitler game? More?

Answering questions timely. That's about it.

GM Franchise

GM Pancho

Pancho saw is readddyyyy!!

GM Mike Powers

GM Jon

I'm down to help you out Dougie.

GM Gates

In the name of guinea pigs, I'll sign up.

GM Gravedigger

GM Dougie

Thank you all so far.

10 is probably good but I'll look for more thru tomorrow morning.

GM Dougie

I should be able to run the game on discord. Be on the lookout for a thread in the games channel