2013: Division Series
2017: Division Series

RETIRED NUMBERS:
None

GM Yount

"Son of a whore, Coach.

Every time it seems like we're getting a bit of momentum."

GM Jon

Season is full of ups and downs, but as long as we see some sort of progress with our young players, have to be happy.

GM Yount

"I surveyed the market just for what it's worth and I don't think I'm gonna make any moves brother. I wanted to make a move for more pitching but everyone's looking for the same stuff this time of year and teams usually make dumb panic moves around deadline, especially with how fungible judging pitching is ... especially the bullpen.

You're right you're right I think we're in a good position going forward if we do enough to get the confidence from ownership and show progress.
in other leagues
Especially since we're gonna have more Intl. Signing money to work with than anyone else this offseason as far as loading up our farm system with prospects.

I mean prospects are hit and miss and take time but people smarter than me ... I'm not gonna pretend I know what I'm talking about have told me that the draft is a fucking crapshoot and historically teams that have success long term in baseball history are getting those stud international prospects and are gonna be fiscally responsible to load up their minor leagues with as many swings at signing these high upside kids as they can get."

GM Jon

Understand not making moves, but you also might want to think about dangling some of the contract year players around. If you don't see them in the teams long term future, maybe you can get some value out of them still. Just a thought.

GM Yount

"Well I took your advice did it skip. Hate moving on from guys I like but with them being expirings had to make a tough decision & getting a year and a half of Stover will hopefully beef us up.

Made a couple call ups too with the expanded roster you can do what you see fit usage wise for everyone. Let's rock and roll man."

Let manager fill in the DH and 3B spots + utilize call ups as he sees fit for rest of the season.

Stover to take Rosenberg's rotation spot for this series then afterwards:

Rotation as 1. Stover 2. Valenzuela 3. Amir Johnson

LOCK IN