HIFL ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Started by Talon, November 25, 2021, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Lionel Tomlin @LTofficial - Just Now
All good things must come to an end.  Twin Cities, it was real.   Stay Blessed.
125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM C4

GM Cory @GMCJimmyLovR - Just Now
Terrific editorial from @TonyBrossi on the GM opening in Louisville. A very fun read and I appreciate the media valuing what I've brought to Winnipeg.
Quote#4 – Cory Forgeron – Winnipeg Arctic Foxes

This one is a long shot but to the shock of most of us covering the league, GM Cory still does not have a contract extension and remains in the final year of his contract. It might take a massive offer on the part of Louisville ownership to pry GM Cory away from the likes of elite talents in Patrick Owens on offense and Vlad Gilchrist on defense. But man what an earth shattering, league altering, franchise igniting acquisition this could be. I think this has to be the absolute dream pick for the Woodpeckers, but it also probably has the same sort of odds as winning the Powerball lottery.
31K Retweets, 54K Likes

GM Dario

GM/K #1 @TDisHereBaby - Just Now

#Mood

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Strike

Chris Strike @GMChrisStrike - Just Now
@TonyBrossi

367.4K Retweets, 541.8K Likes

Talon

Cleo Rickard Podcast @TheMrCleoShow - Just Now
The Cleo Rickard Podcast has obtained a copy of the contract submitted to the HIFL league office between Tucson Stars and WR Eugene McReynolds..   While Math is a strong suit for GM Fresh, apparently the English Language is not. While the deal isn't damaged by the major gaff, these things have traditionally been considered major slaps in the face to players, lets see how the veteran WR responds.
355K Retweets, 225K Likes

GM Wayne

GM Wayne @BigWayner - Just Now
Bye week blessings. Squad gets rested up and my peers in the division trade away the few good players they have on their payroll.

You love to see it.

69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Lucas

XAVIER LUCAS @GMLUCASHIFL-Just Now

WE. ARE. ALL. IN

Talon

MAX RAMOS @ToTheMax83 - Just Now
Bruh, I'm about to be on my Johnny Depp shit if GM Wayne keeps up with this slander.

GM Wayne

Wild when you got players on here mad at a little banter so soon after they cost their offensive coordinator his job.

Man's gonna have to change his name from Max to Mid after this season.

69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Dario

I humbly express much regret for a remark made in my last press conference that was highly insensitive in nature.

I would like to personally apologize to everyone in the Kansas City Organization: The 'High Chief' Behr Danzer, My Secretary Shay Brown, Coach Graham, Coach Seaton, Coach Piper, our Native American Players, Running Wolf, Ira Big Bear, and Gary Lefthand, as well as the rest of our Players and all of the fans of the Bruins Nation, as well as the brethern of the Egyptian National Team.  My comment was wholly out of line.

The SkyBear teaches us to love all of the tribes of the world, no matter the race, creed, color, gender, or sexual orientation.

I Promise that I will follow the SkyBear's teachings much better in the future.

Sincerely,
Tylen Dario

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Wayne

We won that one for you @LTofficial
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Wayne

Turns out @ToTheMax83 was more on his Amber Heard ish. Completely shat the bed.
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Dario

Current QB Depth Chart for the SkyBear's Team

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Dario

Shay's scourin' the world far and wide to scratch up some quarterbacks for the rest of the season-

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Dario

@Zebow316 I know we talked about this on the PodCast last season... But...

Dude! Get Yourself Ready!

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

Talon

Jim Zebow @Zebow316 - Just Now

GM Strike

@Zebow316 So I guess the pod is on ice for another year, got it. 😂
157.4K Retweets, 331.8K Likes

GM Dario

#DakAttak

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Wayne

Me looking at the Pearl Harbor "offense" after our defense held them to less points than even the Lynx could manage.

69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Wayne

Someone tell the creature under the bridge that runs the show in Amsterdam that the Mustangs are waiting and...

69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Dario

For all the 'Experts' on how The SkyBear's team was gonna do this season...

Here's a #Mood Baby!

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Wayne

That tweet is a bigger miss than all the field goals you've shanked this season @TDisHereBaby
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Dario

@BigWayner Guess Last Week's Tweet was ... on point, hmm?

#NeverGiveUp

#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Wayne

No. You're still a shit six win team at the bottom of your division. @TDisHereBaby
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Dario

@BigWayner

#NeverGiveUp
#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

GM Dario

And my apologies to both Smoak and Daley for confusin' the two

Player health is paramount, regardless of the name, the team, and the position....

#NeverGiveUp
#ForTheVIPeeps
#SkyBearSZN15
#AnkhUp

Talon

JAM1E ORTEGA @Jam1eOrtega - Just Now
ŠHØŪT ØŪT TØ ÅŁĒŠÅÑÅ TŪÏŁÅGÏ ØÑ ßRĒÅKÏÑG THĒ ŠÏÑGŁĒ-ŠĒÅŠØÑ RŪŠHÏÑG RĒÇØRD.  2,405 ¥ÅRDŠ ÅÑD ÇØŪÑTÏÑG.
ÏMÅGÏÑĒ DØÏÑG THÅT ŠHÏT ₩HÏŁĒ THRØ₩ÏÑG FØR 3300 ÅÑD 40 MØRĒ TDŠ!  #ĒŁÏTĒ #1ØVĒ #MV₽ŠHÏT
355K Retweets, 526K Likes

Talon

Jim Zebow @Zebow316 - Just Now
Developing Story:  I have heard from an insider that GM Kirk has offered his resignation in Charlotte; no word on if Max Crowe has accepted!
0308355K Retweets, 225K Likes

GM Pancho

Quote from: Talon on July 30, 2022, 01:32:01 AM

JAM1E ORTEGA @Jam1eOrtega - Just Now
ŠHØŪT ØŪT TØ ÅŁĒŠÅÑÅ TŪÏŁÅGÏ ØÑ ßRĒÅKÏÑG THĒ ŠÏÑGŁĒ-ŠĒÅŠØÑ RŪŠHÏÑG RĒÇØRD.  2,405 ¥ÅRDŠ ÅÑD ÇØŪÑTÏÑG.
ÏMÅGÏÑĒ DØÏÑG THÅT ŠHÏT ₩HÏŁĒ THRØ₩ÏÑG FØR 3300 ÅÑD 40 MØRĒ TDŠ!  #ĒŁÏTĒ #1ØVĒ #MV₽ŠHÏT
355K Retweets, 526K Likes

GM PANCHO RETWEETS

GM Adam Wrong

Adam Wrong @AdamWrongOfficial - Just Now
That one goes out to everyone in the Underground family. That win was for each and everyone of you who stood by us through thick and thin. We are one family

#WeMoveOn

125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM Pancho

Pancho Veracruz De La Hoya Cardenal @LaDiabla - Just Now
I'm proud of the effort our boys gave despite all the injuries we faced.  We took em to double OT before they could put the final nail in the coffin.  Our best wishes go out to @Jam1eOrtega in his recovery. 

And Congratulations to @AdamWrongOfficial for his teams performance.  But speaking of #WeMoveOn - probably time for you to #MoveOn from that profile pic.  It's really in poor taste.

125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM Eli

GM Eli @TheGMEli - Just Now
I'm not sure what I just witnessed but... we're moving on! And with the cherry on top of getting to witness @BigWayner get his just desserts. Don't worry Cleveland fans, I still have love for you from my time there. While your GM is trying to cuddle with Michigans owner your HIFL season doesn't have to be over. We in St. Paul will be happy to have your support.
125K Retweets, 222K Likes

Talon

1 touchdown in 8 quarters?  1/8 is a thing, right?
125K Retweets, 22K Likes

Talon

Oh thoughts and prayers to my boy King Lindsey, no room for that type of violence.
125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM Lucas

XAVIER LUCAS @GMLUCASHIFL-Just Now

CONGRATS TO GM DOUG AND TUSCON!

Thank you to all the fans who stuck with us these past three years. This was our best year, unfortunately it wasn't our best game. For that our season comes to a close but not without acknowledging each member of the Pack family that made this season so special. From the Players to the fans. THANK YOU.

WOLFPACK  IN  THE  HOUSE

GM Eli

Thank you to Barbara Snow and the St. Paul Lynx organization and fans for a wonderful 4 years. I am proud of all that we have accomplished together and I am glad we could provide a victory in the playoffs this season for the fan base.
62K Retweets, 73K Likes

Sometimes good things come to an end and after my conversation with Ms. Snow this afternoon it was clear that she felt this was the right time to make a change, and I refuse to stand in the way of an organization that means so much to me regardless of what my contractual status may have been.
101K Retweets, 105K Likes

As such, I have officially tendered my resignation but I know that there is a lot of success waiting for the Lynx in the coming seasons. The core that we have built there is as good as there is in all of football and it is guided by one of the best coaching minds in the business in Jose Mackey.
83K Retweets, 84K Likes

With that said, I am looking forward to the next opportunity that this league, or another, presents to me. Wherever that may be. It may be cliche, but this is simply the final page of one chapter being turned to the first page of another and I am excited about it.
33K Retweets, 41K Likes

Talon

@QueenOfSnow  Sup?
125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM Fosters

BIG BRUCE FOSTERS @BIGBRUCE - Now

I don't do this Twitter malarkey very often but I want to wish a rival and a friend @TheGMEli all the best with his future endeavours. We've had some good games between teams that we've both been in charge of and he's always been an absolute stalwart of the game. This division will miss you and I reckon you've left some big old shoes to fill!

2.6k Retweets, 17k likes

GM Wayne

BYE BITCH GTFO!
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Evans

GM Wrecks @therexevans - Just Now
Thank you for helping me get re-acclimated to #HIFL @RoddyBakes. These last three seasons wouldn't have been the same without you. I can't wait to see what you do next, even if it isn't with me and the #PrideNation.
97K Retweets, 74K Likes

GM Strike

@TheGMEli STAY AWAY FROM MY DIVISION!

...Erm, I mean, good luck out there.

157.4K Retweets, 331.8K Likes

GM C4

GM Cory @GMCJimmyLovR - Just Now

L E G E N D A R Y
44K Retweets, 354K Likes

GM Mike Powers

GM Mike Powers @MikePowersOfficial - Just Now
The ink is dry, and the paperwork is officially submitted. Club Owners, the line for my services starts right here. Get your checkbooks ready, 'cause I'm baaack!
498K Retweets, 511K Likes

GM Eli

Finally found your way out of the Dakota you got lost in huh @MikePowersOfficial
62K Retweets, 73K Likes

Talon

BREAKING NEWS: I'm being told my man GM Wesley Bennett is taking the GM Job in St. Paul!  Music City refused to match the salary, so Bennett is on the way to the North East division!

GM Bennett

🔁 Wes Bennett Retweeted

BREAKING NEWS: I'm being told my man GM Wesley Bennett is taking the GM Job in St. Paul!  Music City refused to match the salary, so Bennett is on the way to the North East division!

GM Dario

The way this is goin', I feel like I'm gonna need a program or scorecard to know which GM is at which team

#SkyBearSeason16
#WalkinLikeEgyptians

GM Dario

BIG UPS!!! to Walter Rivers, Jacob York, Running Wolf, Myles Jack, and Manny Avila for makin' the Western Conference All-Stars!

#SkyBearSeasonSixteen
#WalkinLikeEgyptians

Talon

After being courted by Music City and surprise team Milwaukee; GM Rinaldi is returning to Pearl Harbor on a 3 year deal!  Milwaukee apparently shopping despite having GM Franchise under contract!

GM Gravedigger

GM Gravedigger @SilverbackDigger - Just Now
Congratulations Winnipeg and GM Cory on your excellent season and Impact Bowl win. We've had our issues in the past, but I look forward to competing with you next season. Well done, Foxes.
10.3K Retweets, 25.1K Likes