Conference: Eastern
Division: Mid Atlantic
Team Owner: Pang Tong
Team Secretary: An Tong

Official Colors:

Red (#EE1A39)
White (#ffffff)

Team History:
A model of consistency, The New Jersey Dragons have made the playoffs in each of their 4 seasons in the league, but have just as consistently found themselves ousted in the first round in 3 out of the 4 years.  In seasons 1 and 2 the Dragons were the no. 3 seed in the East with records of  9-7 and 8-8 respectively, and after falling to 7-9 and the no. 4 seed in Season 3, returned to the 3 seed in season 4 at 9-7.   Their most successful year was in season 2 where the Dragons made their first and only Impact Bowl appearance when they upset #2 seed (and defending champion) Alabama (11-5) 27-21, then blowing out Missouri (12-4) 27-13.  Ultimately the dream season would end with a heartbreaking 24-21 loss to Las Vegas (9-7) who was the 2 seed in the West.

Last Season, Michael May, the franchise's 4 year starting QB (29 yrs old) suffered a season ending injury after week 6 forcing the team to bring in 30 year old career backup Kyle Aquino.  Aquino was "decent"  for the Dragons, but his 7 TD's were negated by his 7 INTs.  34 year old veteran David Seaton, who was a 2 year starter in Tombstone in S1 and S2 also played one game for the Dragons after Aquino was injured at the end of the season, and the wily veteran slung 6 touchdowns and 1 Pick showing that even at 34, he still had what it takes to play in the league.  With all 3 QB's under contract, a controversy over who will start has been brewing in the off season, especially after the team was acquired by Chinese Insurance agency "Pang An Insurance" due to the teams previous owner defaulting on a loan.
Pang An CEO Pang Ton now acts as the team's owner and he is looking to use the team's revenue to profit for his company.

The team currently runs a 3-4 defense and a spread offense, which is somewhat ineffective due to the team's weak offensive line and lack of depth at receiver.   The top two offensive talents on the team are clearly 23 year old Running Back John Spurgeon (rushing: 1204 yards, 10 TDs last season, Receiving: 84 catches 898 yards 10 TDs) and 28 year old Eugene McReynolds (65 catches 932 yards 4 TDs). The Defense is very young and inexperienced, with the key veteran being declining former 2 time pro bowler (S1/S2) and DPOTY (season 2) 30 year old Linebacker John Maxfield.

Season 1: 9-7
Season 2: 8-8
Season 3: 7-9
Season 4: 9-7
Season 5: 13-3 [GM Kirk]
Season 6: 10-5-1 [GM Kirk]
Season 7: 16-0 [GM Kirk]
Season 8: 12-4 [GM Kirk]
Season 9: 3-12-1 [GM Kirk]
Season 10: 9-7-0 [GM Kirk]
Season 11: 8-8-0 [GM Stark]
Season 12: 9-7-0 [GM Stark]
Season 13: 11-5-0 [GM Stark]
Season 14: 11-5-0 [GM Stark]
Season 15: 9-7-0 [GM Stark]
Season 16: 9-7-0 [GM Storm]
Season 17: 11-5-0 [GM  Storm]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 1: 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 2: 2-1 (Impact Bowl Runner Up)
Season 3: 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 4: 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 5: 2-1 (Impact Bowl Runner Up)
Season 6: 1-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 7: 1-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 8: 2-1 (Impact Bowl Runner Up)
Season 12: 1-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 13: 2-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 14: 0-1 (Wild Card Round)
Season 17: 2-1 (Conference Championship Round)

RETIRED NUMBERS
LB - John Maxfield - 56
QB - Michael May - 11
QB - Trevor Jose - 12
RB - John "The Surgeon" Spurgeon - 35
WR - Dorial Green-Beckham - 81

Talon

S15 LOCK IN - NEW JERSEY

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS

OFFENSE:
1. Jack Merrick - Agility
2. Lance Russell - Hands
3. Merle Harrington - Conditioning
4. Merle Harrington - Strength

DEFENSE:
1. Cory Taylor - Football IQ
2. Adam Stringer - Conditioning
3. Reynaldo Baumgartner - Tackling
4. Harris McKeown - Tackling

STRATEGY

OFFENSE
Attitude: Aggressive
Focus: Balanced
Tempo: Fast
Passing Focus: Balanced
Pass To: Balanced
Primary Receiver: Dorial Green-Beckham
Running Focus:  Balanced
Running Backs: Balanced
Backfield Focus: Committee
Tight End Focus: Catching

DEFENSE
Attitude: Conservative
Focus: Balanced
Primary Coverage: Mixed
D-Line Focus: Balanced
Linebacker Focus: Balanced
Player Radio: Greg Adams
Match CBs to WRs?: Yes

Playing Time: Mostly Starters

TEAM CAPTAINS
1. Reginald Duke
2. Dorial Green-Beckham
3. Scott Schwarz
4. Greg Adams
5. Teddy Glass
6. Adam Stringer

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART

PACKAGE NAME:

QB- Reginald Duke
QB2- Thomas Alexander
QB3- Andrew Bouchard

RB1- Quan Black
RB2- Kiki Ackerman
RB3- Merle Harrington
RB4- Chris Zeller
RB5- Fred Loya

FB- Vernon Cota

TE1- Scott Schwarz
TE2- Bruce Miller
TE3- Edward Berry

WR1- Dorial Green-Beckham
LWR4- Eddie Powell

WR2- Gregory Barbour
WR5- Dove Wheeler

WR3- Lance Russell
WR6- Leo Monk

LT- Jose Crabtree
LT2- Michael Roth

LG- Winston Held
LG2- Daren Ames

C- David Ayala
C2- David King
C3- Robert Garrett

RG- Jack Merrick
RG2- Darren Ames

RT- Travis Brothers
RT2- Michael Roth

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART

PACKAGE NAME:

DT1- Frank Combs
DT3- Glenn Totten

DT2- John Martin
DT4- Eric Hollenbeck

RE1- Adam Stringer
RE2- Bryan Nunn

LE1- Christopher Chandler
LE2- Eric Hollenbeck

MLB1- Greg Adams
MLB2- William Dalton

ROLB1- Demarcus Crane
ROLB2- William Brennan

LOLB1- Reynaldo Baumgartner
LOLB2- Anteros Jackson

CB1- Teddy Glass
CB4- Cory Taylor

CB2- Greedy Jackson
CB5- Clarence Ralph

CB3- Harris McKeown
CB6- William Sullivan

FS1- Christopher Glenn
FS2- Jose Cherry
FS3- David Deal

SS1- Anteros Jackson
SS2- William Stacks
SS3- Eric Miller

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART

K- Douglas Gilson
P- James Hecker

KR1- Teddy Glass
KR2- Dove Wheeler
KR3- Merle Harrington
KR4- Lance Russell

PR1- Dove Wheeler
PR2- Teddy Glass

PLAY CALLING

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller:
1st and 10: Head Coach
1st and Short: Head Coach
1st and Long: Head Coach
2nd and Short: Head Coach
2nd and Long: Head Coach
3rd and Short: Head Coach
3rd and Long: Offensive Coordinator
4th and Short:Offensive Coordinator
4th and Long:Offensive Coordinator
Goal Line:Offensive Coordinator
Last 2 Mins (Ahead): Offensive Coordinator
Last 2 Mins (Behind): Head Coach

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller:
1st and 10: Head Coach
1st and Short: Head Coach
1st and Long: Head Coach
2nd and Short: Head Coach
2nd and Long: Head Coach
3rd and Short: Head Coach
3rd and Long: Defensive Coordinator
4th and Short: Defensive Coordinator
4th and Long: Defensive Coordinator
Goal Line: Defensive Coordinator
Last 2 Mins (Ahead): Defensive Coordinator
Last 2 Mins (Behind): Head Coach

MUSICAL LICENSES

1. "New Noise" by Refused (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYXzkxpUTdM)
The NJ Dragons official walkout entrance, used as the entire team comes onto home field.

2. "FUN!" by Vince Staples [t. E-40] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw3nRBClQLc)
Used as the touchdown song for the team

3. "Sandstorm" by Darude (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsdPrBLHO0)
Used when the game is close or is on the line. The screens in the stadium will read "NEW JER-SEY!" as a warcry for the team.

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Heads or Tails
Receive or Defer

LOCK-IN.

GM Stark

Welcome back folks, let's get straight to it shall we?

1. Welcome back, lets talk off-season.  What was your off-season like, what was your biggest addition to your team, and who is someone you wish you didn't lose?

So many additions that I'm plenty excited for. Getting Christopher Chandler, Quan Black, and Greedy Jackson helps us at needs we've trying to fill. In terms of players I didn't want to lose, I mean look Joseph Anderson and Eros Jackson are great players. I really do think that personally and losing Joseph to free agency and trading Eros away wasn't easy. But my loss is someone else's gain and I do wish them healthy, long careers.

2. Take us back to Draft Day, what lead to you taking the player you took with your first pick?

John Spurgeon's a big spot to fill. I know we traded for a guy like Kiki Ackerman during the start of the new season, but Merle had some stuff we liked that we couldn't pass up. Out of the guys on the board, he was the guy we wanted. He's fast, nimble, and we liked his pass protection. He's a team guy who can contribute right away, though it'll be a slow one. But I'm sure with Quan Black in that locker room he'll have the make-up to be a great running back.

3. Coming out of Training Camp who is the player you wish you would have seen on your "most improved list" that you didn't see?

I think Larry Russell can be added up there. I think now that he's got a bigger role in the offense, the sky is the limit for that guy. I liked what I've seen from him, and I've got all the faith in the world he'll pull it together and be great this season.

4. If you were to improve one position on your team with a trade before the season starts, what position do you target, and are you looking to trade picks or players to get a deal done?

Losing Juan Oher was big. Tackle's one of the biggest needs with how physical these edge rushers are. If it came down to it, I'd be willing to part with some picks to try and get someone to help anchor my QB's blindside.

5. How many wins should your fan base expect this year, realistically what should fans expect to see?

As many that we need to win an Impact Bowl, and I think we can this year if we try.

Talon

I believe we did well adding Black and Harrington at Running back, they compliment each other well.

GM Stark

Yeah, the only thing we need to worry about is getting them going with the O-Line we've got right now. I've read the reports and even though we signed Jack to fill out our starting role, I'm more than willing to give a shot. I feel like we can be solid at the interior, it's having someone protect Reginald's blindspot that'll become a factor when we run into really good pass-rushing teams down the line.

Talon

I agree, unfortunately left tackles do not grow on trees.

GM Stark

A man can only hope Joan. I'm not going to make any hasty changes on offense. The defense seems to be set, although outside of Greg Adams we're going to have to find some sort of identity with our linebackers. Reynaldo seems like he could develop into a solid starter, we just need to find our third guy who can help us contain the perimeters. What's your take?

Talon

My best suggestion is to transition Anteros Jackson from SS to OLB, he is more valuable there and we could play Stacks at SS and be just fine in my opinion.

He has the speed to be a difference maker, if we are willing to make that type of change.

GM Stark

I'm willing to try that. Anteros has the range, plus getting him closer to the ball would do us gangbusters. I'll reposition him to Linebacker, and then I'll send in the training costs to help him. Even though he's played that position before in the sub-packages if we wanna make it a full-time thing we wanna do it right. After that, we'll lock in for our first game. Anything you wanna say or should we let it fly?

Talon

I do not see a need for speeches this early in the season. I am ready when you are.

GM Stark

Let's get to it then.

LOCK IN.

GM Stark

1. Discuss your week 1 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

I'm definitely happy with how our guys up front played. We had a few road bumps during the game, but they did their job and Duke felt in control for the most part. In terms of being disappointed about anything, I wouldn't say that word specifically, but we do need to find our identity in the run game.

2. How do you feel about not having pre-season this year?

Honestly, I think the guys probably enjoyed not risking an injury during a pre-season game. They got a chance to rest up, and now with the season starting, they can play at 100%.

3. What did you think of Alejandro McGhee's comments about the Bay Area Sea Lions being able to beat any HIFL club?

They're welcome to try.

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

If this is how Bruce Wilkinson is going to set the tone for the season, I hope teams are prepared to triple-team him this year. What a beast that guy is.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   How likely do you feel your team is to win this contest?

Amsterdam's a tough team we're going to have to beat if we have any hope of making it this year. They've got a lot of firepower on that squad, especially with Campanelli slinging the rock back there. It's a tough team, a tough game, but a game we believe we can win, no doubt about it.

Talon

Amsterdam... Yes.  A team we love to defeat.

GM Stark

Feels like if we want to make a statement this is the game to do it. Seems like their offense is well balanced so we might have to play this by the ear. During the Wildcard, we were getting gashed on the ground and air, but this year I think we've got a better chance with what additions we've got.

Talon

A key is early pressure from our defense.  When Campanelli gets into a rhythm he is hard to throw off, but if we can disrupt him early we can succeed, I do believe, yes.

GM Stark

Not having Adam on the opposite side of Christopher could really make us work for that early pressure. But I think our guys are up for the task. We're not going to make any major changes for this one Coach, we go into Amsterdam, we commit to our gameplan, and we leave with a win. If we're ready to go, let's get to it.

LOCK IN.

GM Stark

1. Discuss your week 2 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

I think we were doing a great job on the ground. Quan and the new guy Merle Harrington really did great finding the holes the O-Line made for them and getting big chunk yards. We've been a great passing team over the years, but it's great to have a couple of guys to lean on when it comes to the ground game. In terms of disappointment, not being able to get it going through the air. I know Duke's going to be like a man possessed during practice, us not being able to make it happen passing seems off, but I think we can bounce back. Also, the final seconds of that game where it felt like we let the game slip past our fingers. It's too soon to know how this season will turn out, but games like this, with how important it is with Amsterdam being our division rivals, we gotta make sure live up to our standards.

2. After two weeks do you feel your team is where you thought they would be, if not what is the biggest area of improvement needed?

Despite Week 2, yeah I think we're at a good spot. That Amsterdam game was a close one, albeit, it was close in our favor during a good bit of the game. I think once we get farther in the season we're going to continue to shatter expectations.

3. Are you happy with the play of your quarterback so far? Where do you rank him across the league's 32 starters?

Duke's my guy, I'd put him in the top every year. He's done a lot for this organization and he's proven to be one of the best in the league.

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

Well, I want to give congratulations to Christopher Boatwright. Heard he broke the single-game receiving record. That's not a small feat and that young man should be proud of an accolade that I'm sure he'll tell his kid's kids about for years to come.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   Where is your biggest advantage?

Cancun's found a stud at QB. Lincoln Doss has been pretty good for what two games we've all seen. But I think where we hold the advantage is that we've got an experienced defense that I think can slow down Lincoln's fast start to the season.

Talon

Boss man, appreciate your support in the presser but I wanted to talk to you about our blocking.  Crabtree is giving up a lot of pressures on the right side, so if we can find an upgrade somewhere in the pass game, I'd really like the extra time to throw.

GM Stark

I'm gonna try and see if I can do something about that. Thanks for bringing it up Duke.

Talon

I know tackles don't grow on trees, so I'm not expecting a miracle, but if we can, you know I'd be happy to see it happen.  That's all.

GM Stark

I hear you, I'm going to try and figure something out. In the meantime, let's make Cancun our bounce-back game, alright?

Talon

You're damn straight.  We're going to take them to the woodshed.

GM Stark

Couldn't have said it myself. Give'em Hell out there. Hey, if can, tell Coach Swope I'm ready to talk to him whenever he is, I don't know if he's still down with the guys or if he's waiting for our talk to finish up.

Talon

A hard fought defeat.. but one we can recover from.

GM Stark

I know we can. Listen, Duke just talked to me about his right side being exposed. He knows finding a solid Tackle is a big ask, but I wanna try and do whatever I can to help him and the team out. So, I wanted to talk about a move I've been contemplating since our camp report. Let's say we wanted to reposition one of our interior guys to Tackle. In terms of being able to swing out to outside, who would be a few candidates we could look at in terms of their current abilities now?

Talon

Unfortunately from a position-skill stand point none of our interior players have any experience or skill at tackle so they will really struggle.

GM Stark

It was worth asking. I think I might've found something, but in the meantime, we're going to have to soldier on. We can't let Cancun wipe its feet on our doormat. Do what you gotta do, and next week I think we'll have our O-Line situation addressed. Good luck Coach.

LOCK IN.

GM Stark

1. Discuss your week 3 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

It was a nice bounce-back from last week. One thing I was happy about was we were able to move the ball through the air effectively. Um, I think the one thing we wish went in our favor was getting points in the last two-quarters of the game. But at the end of the day we got a win, so we're focused on our next opponent.

2. Have you and your coach made any major adjustments so far this season, if not do you feel you need to after this week?

Right now, we're trying to make adjustments to the offensive line. We actually acquired Don Hawk from Atlanta, so hopefully, that adjustment helps our guys up front.

3. The league has discussed a potential league-sponsored event to give free agent offensive linemen the chance to showcase themselves to HIFL teams, what do you think of this idea?

Offensive linemen keep the house up. It's an important job, and if there are qualified guys out there who want the opportunity to prove that, then I'm excited to see how it goes.

Dele Obaje's comments were childish. Say what you want about Ibrahimovic, but if he were to not be able to walk and play again, you just ruined that man's life. Have some class, keep that kind of behavior to yourself, and don't make an ass out of you and your organization, quite frankly.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

They have a great defense. Those guys attack from so many angles, and it's something we try and emulate from time to time. Miami's one of those teams where they take your options away quickly on defense, they shorten the field, and now their offense can walk on and score. We have to be mindful of who they have on that defensive front seven, and of course, who they have on that offense; I mean Maria Crews had a heck of a season last year, so we've just gotta keep our eyes peeled and keep this game close. I think we can win this one.

Talon

Cancun played us tough, and we have back to back games against championship contenders.. This is a proving ground for us this next two weeks, and I am hopeful that we come out of it knowing we are championship contenders too, now.

GM Stark

It's going to be a tough climb, but I think we're going to surprise some people. We just got Don Hawk from Atlanta so hopefully, Duke has some more time to pass. Besides that, we've got to get in Hallquist's face this game. I know you like to have our front play a balanced approach, but what do you think about having our D-Line focusing on pass-rushing this week?

Talon

I agree with you, it will put pressure on the linebackers to stop the run, but I think it is worth the risk.

GM Stark

Then it's settled, we'll have the front four focus on the pass-rush, the rest we'll keep intact. I think we got a chance to win this one if our defense limits them. I don't have anything to go over, we know our offensive line situation, and I know Ames can get the job done inside. Good luck and here's hoping for 3-1.

LOCK IN.

GM Stark

1. Discuss your week 4 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?)

Kiki. Kiki deserves that game ball. I'm glad he stepped up and gave us this performance, and he was a big part of us beating a great team like Miami. It was a close one, but having guys make splash plays like what we saw helps us. If we can be consistent, I think we can be a threat.

2. One quarter of the way through the season, has your team played up to expectations?

We're competing for a spot at the top of our division, I say we're meeting our expectations just fine. We need to win the games that are important--and that's not to say all these games aren't important--but we have an uphill battle. I mean Miami and now Winnipeg, we gotta make'em all count.

3. Do you see yourself attending the HIFL's Offensive Lineman Open House?

If I had the means, sure. Right now, we made the trade for Don Hawk and once he settles in I think we'll be solid. I am curious about that Open House and I hope these guys get opportunities. I just wish I could be there to see for myself.

I hope the news coming out of Oakland about Hollywood Experience is just a misunderstanding because if those allegations are true, the League needs to investigate this and fast. I'll just leave it at that.

5. Grade your coaching staff so far through the first quarter of the season, have they lived up to your expectations?

Coach Swope, Evans, and Collier come into every game ready to compete and make this team the best it absolutely can be. This quarter of the season, I give them passing marks. I mean these guys prepare for these games like the pure professionals that I've known them to be. I don't have any complaints at all.

6. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

Winnipeg's tough on both sides of the ball. I think we just need to emulate their aggressiveness in terms of throwing it and defensively just getting a hand in Patrick Owens's face. I think they'd say the same for us if asked that question.

Talon

The mother of all tests.. the defending champions come to our home.   This is our chance to be greatness.

GM Stark

And with Adam coming back from injury, we've got two ends to be real disruptive this time around. How do you feel having our D-Line focused on the pass-rush again this week? Couldn't hurt anything right?

Talon

I believe that is absolutely the right decision.

GM Stark

We're going to get that set up then. I don't think we need to do anything extreme in terms of the rest of our defense. We're going to see if we can force Pat into mistakes with our line and hopefully, our linebackers capitalize and secondary make some big plays. I've held you up long enough, so we're off to the next game Coach. Good luck.

LOCK IN.

GM Stark

1. Discuss your week 5 results.

What a game! Left me and the fans at the edge of our seats. It was an exciting way to end it and win or lose Duke's getting that game ball. Ever since he's come to New Jersey he's played up the standard we value here in New Jersey. He put the team on his back and led us to this win, so I wanna thank him. I also wanna thank Adam, y'know coming back from injury, and just making an impact as he did in the run game and rushing the pass as he did, I tip my cap to that young man.

2. What does your team need most in terms of improvement?

Our guys have been playing in close games. I feel like we need to improve our decisiveness. That Winnipeg game was a great showing of toughness and grit, but I'm sure our guys want to lead by the half and keep it that way. We've got plenty of football let, I'm sure we'll get there down the road.

3. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

I can't praise Duke enough, that guy's a baller. I mean beating the defending champs, it should be a highlight of his career no doubt. There have been a ton of guy performances happening this season. Sean Johnson's turning back the clock and having Courtney Crawford playing electric this season? Man, what a great time to be a football fan.

4. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

Right now we're going to try and rest up. Some of our guys during that Winnipeg game got banged up, so to make sure we're up and ready for our next game, we're going to slow things down for the guys who want to nurse these nagging injuries. After that win, they deserve it.

Talon

GM Stark

Yes indeed, I'm glad we could take home a win on our week off. I think the guys deserve some R&R this week. Spend time with their family, nurse anything nagging them injury-wise, etc. That way we can come back the following week rested and ready to roll. Sound like a plan Coach?

Talon

Yes, a well deserved break.

Talon

GM Stark

1. Discuss your week 6 results.

Well, we had a bye week, so our guys were able to get some much-earned rest. In terms of results, I watched that DC/Amsterdam game. It's good to see what your division rivals are doing. It was a slugfest to the very end, you know, and I'm sure the guys caught it on TV during their time off. This division is up for grabs and we need to be prepared for that.

2. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

I hope the news out in Miami isn't true. I've spoken to GM Gates on rare occasions, he seems like an upstanding gentleman. Plus as our active GM Rep, he's done a great job bringing both sides of the table together during paramount negotiations. I'm sure he'll do the right thing, he's going to look into these accusations, and we'll go from there.

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest?

We played them at the start of the season, it was a high-scoring affair, and in the end, we came out on top. They're coming off of a big win against Amsterdam, their momentum is high. I mean, starting off rough, then fighting for #1 in our division is impressive. They're finding their identity on the offense and their defense has always been good. But I think we're well-rounded on both offense and defense. The biggest advantage we've got is we're rested up, we're amped up after our big win against the reigning champions, and we're hungry for more.

Talon

Well rested and ready to battle.  This will be another close game, yes.

GM Stark

We've got DC this week. Their offense is up and down, so if we bear down on Michael Meek I think we'll have the same success we had against Pat during the Winnipeg game. So we'll keep our pass-rush focus with our D-Line, if that's ok with you Coach.

Talon

I agree with this.   Their defense has been deceptively good, but if Duke can get us down the field, we can get a lead and hold on to it.

GM Stark

Get to Meek, force 3 and out's, and get Duke the ball sounds like a plan. Let's get the guys ready and I'll see you on game day, Coach Swope.

LOCK IN.

GM Stark

1. Discuss your weeks results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

Don't like that we let DC march down the field. Don't like the penalties we gave up. It's just a whole lot that needs to be addressed.

2. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

We played good defense this season. If we hit a slump, Coach Swope and this staff will fix it. I'm pretty sure Coach Swope and Collier were red hot after that effort during the last two minutes of that game, so we're gonna fix it. Other news? I guess welcome back DC, if we get the chance we'll be seeing them again real soon...

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

ATL's gotten good after having a drought of success, it's good to see. In terms of our biggest advantage? I never count Duke out of a shoot-out. Our offense is gonna carry us this game, I believe that.

Talon

GM Stark

What's happening out there? Is it a coverage focus issue?