Conference: Western
Division: South Pacific
Team Owner: Koba Caesar
Team Secretary: Fine Dossey

Official Colors:

Black (#101820)
Sliver (#A5ACAF)

Team History:
The first team to win the regular season crown for the Western Conference, fans expected amazing things from the Oakland Silverbacks from after losing in the first round to Long Beach the S'Backs failed to make it back to the post season in S2, instead they finished 5-11.  In S3 they would claw into the final playoff spot with a 7-9 record, but again fell in the first round to the eventual Western Conference Champions in Las Vegas, but again the team let its fans down in the follow up season, as they would finish 5-11 in S4, again falling to last place in the Western Conference and in a 3 way tie for the worst record in the league (w/ Missouri and Long Beach).  Oakland has talented defensive players, and a 3 time pro bowl wide receiver Alberto Kidwell (30).  On Defense, Christopher Chalmers (28) racked up 12 sacks and 2 forced fumbles from the Defensive End position. 3 time pro bowler (S1, S2, S4) Dale Ruiz (31) lead the team with 121 tackles to go with his 5 sacks and 3 Interceptions. The linebacker corps is solid with 3 time pro bowler (S1-S3) Eric Saylor (32) having 34 sacks in his 4 years in Oakland and S3 3rd overall pick, Gary Hunter (23) who shows a lot of potential, but has yet to record his first career sack but does have 117 tackles over his first two seasons having started all but 1 game. Last season's first round pick (6th overall) Alfred Glass (22) started all 16 games in his rookie season breaking up 15 passes.  Team Owner Koba Caesar is a major fan of the teams defensive potential and simply wants a GM who can take over the team, continue to build on the defense and finally establish an offense that can get the team its first ever playoff victory, or maybe even back to back winning seasons.

Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 5-11
Season 3: 7-9
Season 4: 5-11
Season 5: 8-8 [GM TJ]
Season 6: 11-4-1 [GM TJ]
Season 7: 10-6 [GM TJ]
Season 8: 6-10 [GM TJ]
Season 9: 3-13 [GM TJ]
Season 10: 9-7-0 [GM Justin]
Season 11: 8-8-0 [GM Justin]
Season 12: 10-6-0 [GM Justin]
Season 13: 9-7-0 [GM Justin]
Season 14: 13-3-0 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 15: 8-7-1 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 16: 10-6-0 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 17: 9-7-0 [GM  Gravedigger]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 1: : 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 3: : 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 5: 1-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 6: : 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 7: 2-1 (Impact Bowl Runner Up)
Season 10: 0-1 (Wildcard Round)
Season 11: 0-1 (Wildcard Round)
Season 12: 1-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 14: 1-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 17: 0-1 (Wildcard Round)

RETIRED NUMBERS
QB - Jerry Harris - 17
RB - Dan Rhodes - 25
WR - Alberto Kidwell - 89

Talon

S15 OAKLAND LOCK IN

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

OFFENSE:
1. OT Manta'I Fatu - IQ
2. WR Cash Money - IQ
3. C Henry Sommers - Run Blocking
4. RB Robert Dial - Conditioning

DEFENSE:
1. CB Jaylen McCool - Strength
2. DT Frankie Mark - IQ
3. DT Joseph Wilbur - IQ
4. DE BB Chark - IQ

STRATEGY COACHES DECISION ON ALL

OFFENSE
Attitude: Conservative, Balanced, Aggressive
Focus: Run, Balanced, Pass
Tempo: Very Slow, Slow, Normal, Fast, Very Fast
Passing Focus: Short, Medium, Long, Balanced
Pass To: Balanced, Outside, Over Middle, Tight Ends, Running Backs
Primary Receiver: List #1 target
Running Focus: Inside, Outside, Draw, Power, 3WR-Sets, Balanced
Running Backs: Running, Blocking, Catching, Balanced
Backfield Focus: Committee, Bell Cow
Tight End Focus: Blocking, Catching, Mixed

DEFENSE
Attitude: Conservative, Balanced, Aggressive
Focus: Run, Balanced, Pass
Primary Coverage: Man, Zone, Mixed
D-Line Focus: Run Support, Balanced, Pass Rush
Linebacker Focus: Run Support, Balanced, Coverage
Player Radio: Choose a LB or FS/SS
Match CBs to WRs?: Yes or No

Playing Time: Coaches Decision

TEAM CAPTAINS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK
1. Keenan Daley
2. Clint Dickey
3. William Mayo
4. Vernon Sheffield
5. Adrian Hagan
6. Manta'I Fatu

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your offense.)

PACKAGE NAME:

QB- Keenan Daley
QB2- Jonathan Wright
QB3- Peter Singer

RB1- Robert Dial
RB2- Sheldon Thomson
RB3- Ronald Gray

FB- Emmit Bender

TE1- Vernon Sheffield
TE2- John Dougherty

WR1- Hollywood Experience
LWR4- Odell Crocker III

WR2- Clint Dickey
WR5- Glenn Gibson

WR3- Cash Money

LT- Manta'I Fatu
LT2- Charles Fields

LG- Robert Kilgore
LG2- Andre Jones

C- Henry Sommers
C2- Jason Paulson

RG- Luis Chatman
RG2- Andre Jones

RT- Marlon Matthews
RT2- Art Singletary

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your defense.)

PACKAGE NAME:

DT1- William Mayo
DT3- Frankie Mark

DT2- Joseph Wilbur
DT4- Frankie Mark

RE1- BB Chark
RE2- Duke Callahan

LE1- Adrian Hagan
LE2- Lee Schuster

MLB1- Antonio Parker
MLB2- Roger Espinoza

ROLB1- Elisha Hancock
ROLB2- Roger Espinoza

LOLB1- Roy Roberts
LOLB2- Roger Espinoza

CB1- Sticky Pitts
CB4- Albert Amaya

CB2- James Cavanaugh
CB5- Albert Amaya

CB3- Jaylen McCool
CB6- Albert Amaya

FS1- Keith Marshall
FS2- Eugene Cash

SS1- John Jordan
SS2- Samuel Reed

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

K- Andrew Betancourt
P- Marshall McCormick

KR1- Sticky Pitts
KR2- Sheldon Thomson
KR3- Cash Money
KR4- Ronald Gray

PR1- Sticky Pitts
PR2- Sheldon Thomson

PLAY CALLING GM Chooses who calls plays, and assigns desired percentages if not left up to play calling coach

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller: Offensive Coordinator
1st and 10:
1st and Short:
1st and Long:
2nd and Short:
2nd and Long:
3rd and Short:
3rd and Long:
4th and Short:
4th and Long:
Goal Line:
Last 2 Mins (Ahead):
Last 2 Mins (Behind):

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller: Head Coach
1st and 10:
1st and Short:
1st and Long:
2nd and Short:
2nd and Long:
3rd and Short:
3rd and Long:
4th and Short:
4th and Long:
Goal Line:
Last 2 Mins (Ahead):
Last 2 Mins (Behind):

MUSICAL LICENSES (GM MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK)

1. (Destroyer) (CFO$) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONOZGGejb8

Played as the Silverbacks come out of the locker room

2. (Harvester of Sorrow) (Metallica) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONOZGGejb8

Played at beginning of 4th quarter and after big defensive plays

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Heads
Defer

LOCK IN

GM Gravedigger

1. Welcome back, lets talk off-season.  What was your off-season like, what was your biggest addition to your team, and who is someone you wish you didn't lose?

Quite a bit of action this offseason for this team. I've taken some criticism for being overly aggressive with some player trading, but I wasn't going to stand pat. Did we win the Impact Bowl last year? Nope. If not, why would I not do what I can to improve this team? The combbbine has some very good talent this year, and we took advantage. Fatu, McCool, and Cash Money will all be big parts of this team for years to come. On other fronts, Adrian Hagan was a huge get. We had a tremendous pass rush last year, but we didn't have a dominator on the edge like Adrian. He will definitely add a new dynamic to our defense. As for losses, I would have liked to bring LeBlanc back. He's a good player and would have given us even more d-line depth, but I just couldn't make it happen. It also wasn't easy to let Clarence Wesley walk after the year he had last year, but Cleveland gave him a hell of a deal.

2. Take us back to Draft Day, what lead to you taking the player you took with your first pick?

I had zeroed in on running back and defensive tackle as the draft approached. I thought those were the areas that we could improve the most with talented rookies. It was also nice to have three first round picks after Wesley signed with Cleveland. When our pick came up, my main targets were still available, and I started out with Wilbur. He's a hell fo a talent. We were up again a few weeks later and grabbed Dial to shore up the run game. I was debating whether to draft Mark or Thomson at 40, but went with the big fella, and then Thomson fell to us in the second. We were able to greatly improve our top two target positions. We picked up some quality talent later on as well. We had a really nice draft.

3. Coming out of Training Camp who is the player you wish you would have seen on your "most improved list" that you didn't see?

I think Jaylen McCool would have been up there if he didn't get injured. That kid is going to be a special talent on the outside for us.

4. If you were to improve one position on your team with a trade before the season starts, what position do you target, and are you looking to trade picks or players to get a deal done?

I don't plan on looking for trades before the season. Everyone on this roster deserves a chance to prove themselves. Down the line after seeing how it goes I will definitely look to tweak the roster. I would most likely look to trade picks to make it happen, but I won't know until we get there...

5. How many wins should your fan base expect this year, realistically what should fans expect to see?

If we're not in contention again this year something went horribly wrong. This is a team that should win the division, either get the #1 seed or narrowly miss out, and be playing for a chance at a championship. That's the goal every year. With a lot of new pieces, it might take a minute to gel, but we'll be there.

One of the other GMs asked the league if they were ready for his team. I can appreciate that confidence. But I do have an answer....

Absoutely.

+

Talon

GM Gravedigger

Vancouver is always a hard team to figure out, but this is one we should win.

Do you think our LBs are in the positions that best suit their skill sets? I know that's one of our weaker spots, so we should make sure we maximize our productivity.

Talon

If we're playing Roberts at backer a lot like before, he should be our MLB, if not Hancock is my choice with Parker and Espinoza on the outside.

GM Gravedigger

I'll make those changes. As for other spots, I'll keep my eye out for FS upgrades and what we can do about RT so we can think about Matthews back inside if that's where he wants to be... let's get off to a big start, Coach. We've got unfinished business...

————

Roy Roberts to MLB1
Antonio Parker to LOLB1
Roger Espinoza to ROLB1

All other decisions to be made by coaching staff

LOCK IN

GM Gravedigger

1. Discuss your week 1 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

Never like losing... it was rough to take the L, but we played solid for the most part. Ball security was obviously and issue, and you never want to see a guy of Daley's caliber go down, but the guys hung tough, and Wright played some really good football. We had a chance at the end, but came up a bit short. I'm made about the loss, but can also see the positives...

2. How do you feel about not having pre-season this year?

Maybe we needed some time to work on holding onto the football, but I think it was just a fluke occurrence this week. I think keeping our guys fresh for the regular season will be a good thing for the league as a whole.

3. What did you think of Alejandro McGhee's comments about the Bay Area Sea Lions being able to beat any HIFL club?

He's delusional, and I'd bet big in Vegas on any HIFL team against them. Let's be real. This league is just better.

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

That Loftis kid certainly wants to show the rest of the league what we're missing... hell of a debut for him.

Hopefully the French National Team didn't hide any injuries that Bellerose may have been suffering from. That would not be good for our sport.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   How likely do you feel your team is to win this contest?

Sydney gave us trouble last year, and we might be down our QB1 and 2 high quality corners this week. It won't be easy, but we need to go into every game thinking we will win. That's the only way to reach our goals...

Talon

How much do we want to push for KD to get cleared?  He wants to play, the docs are keeping an eye on him but if we really want him in no matter what I think we're all on board to make it happen and just keep it on the low.

GM Gravedigger

Let's have him prepare as usual and monitor his status as the week progresses. Wright showed he can handle the offense in a fill in situation, so I don't see a need to rush KD into the game.

I'm more concerned with our CB situation to be honest... if we're down both of those guys it could be a rough game for the pass defense...

Talon

Yeah if Stick can't go, then we'll roll with Marshall in the slot and the combo of Cavanaugh and Amaya on the outside.

GM Gravedigger

Alright. Let's just keep things as they are, and if injuries force changes I trust you to make the adjustments... 1-1 will look a lot nicer than 0-2....

——————

All decisions by coaching staff

LOCK IN

GM Gravedigger

1. Discuss your week 2 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

Good win. We were down some guys, but got the job done. Wright has done a great job stepping in for Daley. This might just be the beginning of the turnaround of his career. If we can help him develop into a full-time starter in this league, that would be great. Dial stepped up his play this week, and showed us the potential he flashed in college. Espinoza had the best game of his career. If he can be a consistent performer at LB, we will be even more dangerous. I have no disappoints this week. This was a good win.

2. After two weeks do you feel your team is where you thought they would be, if not what is the biggest area of improvement needed?

I thought we'd be 2-0, but we're in an ok spot. If we had better ball control in week one we might have won that game, but we moved on and grabbed a win. Staying healthy will be key for us moving forward. Not just Daley, but our CBs have been ravaged by injuries. If we get healthy, the sky is the limit...

3. Are you happy with the play of your quarterback so far? Where do you rank him across the league's 32 starters?

We've gotten great play from two guys so far. As I said earlier, Wright has really stepped up his game and has played great. As for Daley, I don't have a catchy line like "1 of 1". I just have a simple declaration of fact: He is the best. The absolute cream of the crop. You could offer me any other QB in the world in a trade and I'd say no. That's how good Keenan is...

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

I'd like to tip my cap to the start Bruce Wilkinson has had in Bama. He got paid but didn't let it affect his work ethic and productivity. Pancho has a good one.

Kirk has implemented an interesting program in Charlotte. Maybe it's something that might catch on across the league, especially if it leads to long term success for the franchise. I'm interested to see how things develop from this sleep study.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   Where is your biggest advantage?

Cleveland is a good team. We have to keep Fields in check, but we have an advatage in all three phases of the game as far as I'm concerned. We need to leave 2-1. Simple as that...

Talon

Looks like I'm about to be cleared to return, good to see Johnny B Badd holdin it down for me.

GM Gravedigger

Wright's done well, but there's no doubt this is your team. I'm glad you were able to fully get back to where you need to be and didn't have to rush back.

And I meant what I said. There ain't one damn guy in the world I'm trading you for right now, no matter what catchphrases come out of Alabama or wherever else...

Talon

I just hope that it's Alabama we beat for the Impact Bowl this year and any year afterwards, just to show the entire world who the real 1 of 1 is in this business..

GM Gravedigger

Damn right. Go get em, Keenan.

————-

Let's talk to Coach Tarr.

————-

Good win, Coach. Wright did well, but glad to have KD back.

Hopefully some of our CBs will be able to play...

Talon

GM Gravedigger

I think pressure on Fields will be key this week. Any plans to employ any different strategies or just let our dogs hunt like they do every week?

Talon

We'll have a little more awareness for the scramble with him, but it's all gas baby, we comin' for his wig

GM Gravedigger

Go big or go home... that's what I like about you, Coach. There's no in between. Just go after it.

Get that W.

-----------

Keenan Daley to QB1

All other decisions by coaching staff.

LOCK IN

GM Gravedigger

1. Discuss your week 3 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

Rough week. Not a whole lot to be happy about. One of our few standouts was Hagan. He's been a beast all three weeks, and was a great pickup for us. We need to clean up our game on both sides of the ball... quickly.

2. Have you and your coach made any major adjustments so far this season, if not do you feel you need to after this week?

If we can stop dropping passes, fumbling, and committing penalties with adjustments, then we will make adjustments. But the reality is that we need to take a step back, think about why we are playing as we are, and focus on playing a clean game. Our issues currently are more mental than anything else.

3. The league has discussed a potential league-sponsored event to give free agent offensive linemen the chance to showcase themselves to HIFL teams, what do you think of this idea?

It's an excellent idea. Anything that will lead to a better level of play in HIFL is something that I will always support.

Coach Tarr clearly knows what our biggest issue is at the moment, and wants to go at it head on. We have a hard working staff and players, so I'm confident we'll make progress.

I wish GM Gators the best in his new endeavor. If Maple Syrup holds the possibility of an organic alternative to current sports nutrition, I hope he is successful.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

Milwaukee is coming off of a big win. Marshall was tremendous, and he will be the key for our defense. They made a number of big plays in the game, and that's something that has been missing from our offense this year. We need to get back to our explosive ways.

Talon

I'm going hard on these boys this week, I'm talking two-a-days every day until we have to rest up for walk throughs... time to stop babying these boys and turn them back into men.

GM Gravedigger

I like it. Feels like we've lost our edge we had last year.

KD's concussions are starting to concern me. We're gonna need him to get to where we want to go...

Talon

Yeah, he's taken some nasty hits over the years I guess, hopefully he can avoid another concussion, I hear the league is being pushed by the medical world to consider shutting guys down if they get too many in a single year. No rule yet, but it could be coming.

GM Gravedigger

Take it easy with him if need be. We need him more down the line than we do this week. Other than that, keep working the boys and get shit cleaned up. The talent is there, but we can't make so many mistakes. I trust you'll get them ready, Coach.

-----------------

All decisions by Coaching Staff.

LOCK IN

GM Gravedigger

1. Discuss your week 4 results

Good win. Offense was rolling this week. Wright has been better than I could have asked him to be. He's showing each time out that the talent the world thought he had is in there. If I were to give out a game ball, I'd go with Dial. He's settling into pro football, and the results are coming. Adding a threat like him in the run game is going to make our offense even stronger.

2. One quarter of the way through the season, has your team played up to expectations?

It's been a rougher start that we wanted. Some of it is sloppy play, some of it is injuries. But these guys are battling and have stayed in the race. For me, if we've played 4 games I have the expectation to be 4-0. But we sit at 2-2, and I'm ok with it, all things considered. We will be where we want to be come playoff time.

3. Do you see yourself attending the HIFL's Offensive Lineman Open House?

Yes, I plan to attend. Offensive Line is vital to the success of the team. If we can get one sliver of information that can help us make our team stronger, it will be money well spent.

The first thing I expect you want to hear about is Hollywood. At this time I have no more information than any of you, so I can't fully comment on the situation. Once more comes out and we can review the info, we can speak further on it.

On the field, great game between Orlando and Alabama. Thrilling all the way, and played in a manner that would make Coach Haas shed a tear. Excellent effort by both teams.

5. Grade your coaching staff so far through the first quarter of the season, have they lived up to your expectations?

I have full faith in this staff. We retained all three coaches from last year, and they have navigated our early season challenges well. I'd give them an A for how they've held things together.

6. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

Right now we're battling Pearl Harbor for position within the division. Owens is playing great for them, and it's helping them win games. If I could get something from them, it wouldn't be that I'd emulated them, as much as I'd swipe that WR of theirs that made magic with Keenan in SA...

Talon

Ain't no room for kiddie fiddlers on this club, man.

GM Gravedigger

I'm only aware of the info in the news. Have you heard anything more about what happened?

Talon

Na, all I know is what the internet has been reporting, but if its true and he's on there sending pictures of his business to kids, then he better get out of here before I get a hold of his punk ass.

GM Gravedigger

If it's true, he's gone. No doubt about it. I'll look into the matter so we can make the right call.

Our defense has held up admirably with the injuries at corner. When we get to deploy all of our guys, are you thinking we go Cavanaugh at CB2 or do we throw McCool into the fire?

Talon

I think McCool needs to build up his position skill this year, I think we're better off with Cavanaugh at the CB2 spot for the year.

GM Gravedigger

Sounds good. Getting all of our guys on the field is the biggest key for us. When healthy we'll be the best team in this league...

Go kick ass this week, Coach.

---------------

Miss Dossey, is there anyone we can talk to about getting more information on the Hollywood situation? Do I have to hire an investigator for this?

Talon

The league is investigating on their own, which we could simply let them do their thing and we react when they have reached a decision...

we could proactively suspend him (with pay) until the investigation is complete that way if he is guilty we don't look bad.

or we could look into hiring our own investigator and getting answers faster, but the league would still be doing its own investigation so even if we found him to be guilty, we couldn't seek any exemption for his salary until the league reached the same decision, and same with if he is innocent, the league wouldn't clear him until they found him innocent, but until then he could still play anyways, so its more of a public relations thing at that point..

GM Gravedigger

Ok, I'll let the league handle the investigation. Thanks for the info.

-----------------

Hollywood Experience temporarily removed from WR depth chart.

All other decisions by coaching staff.

LOCK IN

GM Gravedigger

1. Discuss your week 5 results

Well, this would be where I'd usually discuss why we won or lost... guess I can't do that this week. We had a hard fought game. Pearl Harbor was ready to go, and our guys played hard as well. Wright was our main QB once again, and had another solid effort. We've turned into an effective rushing squad. And our defense made plays. Could things have gone better? Yes, but we didn't lose.

2. What does your team need most in terms of improvement?

Consistency. And the key to getting that consistency will be health. We got some guys back this week, missed a key guy, and are still putting it together after a chaotic 5 week start. When we get our lineup sorted it will be easier to get the consistency we need to string together wins.

3. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

First, I'll address Hollywood. I felt it was best for all involved to have him stay home during the league investigation. This is a very serious matter, and football takes a back seat in this situation. Once the investigation concludes we'll take the appropriate steps to ensure the right thing is done.

As for Keenan, I'm getting worried about him. He seems to be clearing protocols, but something could be very wrong with his brain if he keeps getting concussed so often. I plan on exploring some options involving specialists to see if there's any further medical information we can get to make sure we don't damage his long term health. I want him on the field, and I want to win. But I do not want to sacrifice the rest of his life to do so.

4. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest?

Salt Lake is a team that has some talent and can easily win games. We will need to be ready to play to get the victory. With everything surrounding this team right now, we are getting close to a crossroads for this year. We can still go any direction this year, but we can't waste opportunities to win now...

-------------

It would be nice to have one simple week where we can just focus on a game... Thank god Wright is playing well or we could be in serious trouble so far...

Talon

You're tellin' me..  damn.  KD's brain getting rocked is taking its toll and I'm afraid that sooner or later it's going to end his season or worst..

..my ears on the inside say next week we should get some answers on the league investigation, so until then we just deal with what we got in front of us.

GM Gravedigger

Getting some clarity on Hollywood will definitely help us with what direction we're going at WR. I thought Cash Money stepped up nicely this week.

As for KD, I'm gonna explore some possible specialists that might give us a better view of what's going on. It's great to have him on the field, but I don't want to ruin the kid's life so we can win some games...

Talon

For real, we're going to win more games with a healthy KD than we will if we force him into a wheel chair.

GM Gravedigger

Would have been nice to grab the win this week, but we didn't lose.

After signing Volkova I told him he'd play RT for us, so we'll slide Matthews inside to G where he seems to be more comfortable. It should strengthen our line right now, and it will give us nice bookend tackles we can build around for years to come.

Talon

I love it, Matthews being inside should make him a better asset for us anyways, and having our tackles settled for the long term, that's always a good ass plan.

GM Gravedigger

Anything we need to look out for with Salt Lake?

Talon

They've got a lot of balance, one of those teams that can beat you in a few different ways, but they aren't quite good enough to be a threat every week either.  They've got talent in the secondary and their biggest weakness in my eyes is their running backs.

GM Gravedigger

I think this is a game we should get pretty easily, but we need to be ready... and I know you'll have them ready.

Have a good week, Coach.

-------------

Ms. Dossey, I'd like to look into having Keenan see a specialist so we can find out what's really going on with him. If we went this route, what would the cost be to us?

Talon

Well, you know the deal sir.  A few different options at different price points.

As far as the top local option, that would be bringing in California Concussion Institute with Dr. Anthony Saglimbeni  which is right near by in Santa Clara.  That would run us around $500K.

We could also consider NYU's Concussion Center with Dr. Jennifer Melfie, which would be right at $1MM.

Or

We could send KD to the doctors at Duke Sports Concussion Center  with Dr. Leung Farewell for $1.5MM

Talon

We've got about 12 hours or so until we autolock, boss.

GM Gravedigger

1. Discuss your week 6 results

It was a shit festival, and it falls on me. I had intended to send Keenan to a specialist this week and have him sit out the game, but I got my timing off and paperwork delayed and he was on the field. I give him all the credit in the world for gutting it out and playing, but he should not have been put in that position by me. I meant it when I said his health means more than a game, but my failed actions didn't show it.

2. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

I'm glad Keenan feels better, but we can't risk his health again. I'll keep stressing that point.

For the big news event with our team, Hollywood is cleared of any potential wrongdoing by the league. I'm glad this is the result, but it is a concern that there seem to be some ambiguity to whether he is innocent or it just can't be proved. I'm not sure where things go from here, to be honest.

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest?

We need to get on the same page, and that starts with me. I dropped the ball this week and hurt the team. We all need to step up when it comes to our roles involving this team. The season isn't over, but we can't be so ragged for much longer...

—————————-

Coach, I'm sorry I didn't follow through with plans for this week. Time for away from me and the team suffered.

Talon

I don't think it would have mattered, we just didn't play our game.  KD was cleared to play, so we let him play, I know you had plans for him to sit, but it wasn't a situation where he was at greater risk.

We just have to get our shit together.

GM Gravedigger

I appreciate that, Coach. This bye week is crucial to getting all of us on the same page.

I'd like to know your current feelings on the Hollywood situation. He was cleared by the league, but it's also kind of vague...

Talon

My people say the league didn't have enough clear evidence to stick him with anything per the CBA, but all signs point to it being true, just well covered up..

I've done some bad shit in my time, so I get wanting to get it swept away to play, but at the same time, my bad shit wasn't messing with no minors either.