Conference: Eastern
Division: European
Team Owner: Pablo Oro
Team Secretary: Marta Rivas

Official Colors:

Yellow (#FFD100)
Green (#009639)

Team History:
Matt Adores used to be the number one ranked golfer in the world, but after a blow up with his now ex-wife, he has lost half of everything.  He moved from California to Orlando, FL to start over and decided to invest the last of his fortune into purchasing a football team.  The Orlando Stampede finished last in the east S1 and S2, but finally began to put it all together in S3 and S4.  In S3 the team finished 11-5 but still had to hit the road in the post season as a 3 seed. In a cold and icy game in St. Paul the Stampede scored the upset winning the game 21-16, but fell "just" short of another upset when they traveled to Alabama to face the 14-2 Nighthawks. Alabama won the conference championship game 42-35.  The Stampede built on the success however, going 10-6 in S4 and claiming the 2 seed getting the team their first home playoff game.  The New Jersey Dragons came to down and were quickly dispatched with a 28-14 win for the home team setting up a rematch with Alabama in the Conference championship game.  Unfortunately for the Stampede Bama and their MVP runningback Jose Mackey dominated the game winning 31-14.

Now the Stampede are looking to get over the hump and make it to an Impact Bowl.  With 3 time Pro Bowl QB Brian Owen (Career 16652 yards 122 TDs 62 INTs) at the helm the team needs to rebuild the offensive line and find an identity on defense with reigning Defensive POTY William Marquez hitting free agency.

In Season 17, Matt Adores elected to sell the team to retired Bull Fighter Pablo Oro who relocated the team to Madrid, Spain as part of the HIFL's European expansion.

Season 1: 6-10
Season 2: 4-12
Season 3: 11-5
Season 4: 10-6
Season 5: 4-12 [GM Gravedigger]
Season 6: 7-9 [GM Phoenix]
Season 7: 9-7 [GM Phoenix]
Season 8: 9-6-1 [GM C4]
Season 9: 9-7 [GM C4]
Season 10: 12-4-0 [GM C4]
Season 11: 6-10-0 [GM C4]
Season 12: 8-7-1 [GM Rebel]
Season 13: 11-5-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 14: 3-13-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 15: 12-4-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 16: 6-10-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 17: 6-10-0 [GM  Rebel]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 3: 1-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 4: 1-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 7:  0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 8:  0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 10:  0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 12:  0-1 (Wildcard Round)
Season 13: 0-1 (Wildcard Round)
Season 15: 0-1 (Divisional Round)

RETIRED NUMBERS:
CB - Joel Fleming - 44
DE - William Marquez - 76
CB - Justin Holt - 23

Talon

Orlando Stampede Season 15 Preseason Lock In

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

OFFENSE:
1. WR Daniel Mendenhall - Agility
2. QB Wayne Banuelos - Accuracy
3. WR Steven Matos - Agility
4. OT Edwin Devlin - Pass Blocking

DEFENSE:
1. DE Glenn Everson - Endurance/Conditioning
2. LB Edward Numbers - Tackling
3. LB William Butler - Football IQ
4. FS James Christianson - Tackling

STRATEGY GM OR COACHES DECISION ON ANY/ALL

OFFENSE
Attitude: Aggressive
Focus: Balanced
Tempo: Fast
Passing Focus: Balanced
Pass To: Balanced
Primary Receiver: Daniel Mendenhall
Running Focus: 3WR-Sets
Running Backs: Balanced
Backfield Focus: Bell Cow
Tight End Focus: Mixed

DEFENSE
Attitude: Conservative
Focus: Pass
Primary Coverage: Mixed
D-Line Focus: Run Support
Linebacker Focus: Balanced
Player Radio: Francois Bowles
Match CBs to WRs?: Yes

Playing Time: Mostly Starters

TEAM CAPTAINS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK
1. Justin Holt
2. Francois Bowles
3. Gerald Barajas
4. Alesana Tuilagi
5. Felton Sumner
6. Daniel Mendenhall

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your offense.)

PACKAGE NAME: Depth Chart

QB- Jean-Luc Bellerose
QB2- Alesana Tuilagi
QB3- Wayne Banuelos

RB1- Felton Sumner
RB2- John Provost
RB3- Greg Coffman
RB4- Rangi Afamasaga
RB5- Jose Johnson

FB- Ernest Burleson

TE1- Mauricio Lopez
TE2- Merlin McKay
TE3- Leonard Meek

WR1- Daniel Mendenhall
LWR4- Kenneth Whitaker

WR2- Cyrus McKenzie
WR5- Jan Berryman

WR3- Dru Witness
WR6- Steven Matos

LT- George Britt
LT2- Edwin Devlin

LG- Steven Shore
LG2- Clint Casper

C- Harold Branham
C2- Daniel Pippin
C3- Melvin McCartney

RG- Larry McAlister
RG2- Howard Holbrook

RT- Loto Lotomau
RT2- Charles Benoit

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your defense.)

PACKAGE NAME: Master Depth Chart

DT1- Jesse Keenan
DT3- Glenn Everson

DT2- Eric Nelson

RE1- David Fairbanks
RE2- Glenn Everson

LE1- Joseph Sauer
LE2- Jeremy Whiting
LE3- Mark Suggs

MLB1- Gerald Barajas
MLB2- Samuel Kaye

ROLB1- Edward Numbers
ROLB2- Son Ripley

LOLB1- William Butler

CB1- Justin Holt
CB4- Jonathan Acuna

CB2- Antonio Patterson
CB5- Chad Beavers

CB3- Joseph Blocker

FS1- David Martinez
FS2- James Christianson

SS1- Francois Bowles
SS2- Eddie Cook

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

K- Dale Miller
P- Damien Shively

KR1- Greg Coffman
KR2- Kenneth Whitaker

PR1- Kenneth Whitaker
PR2- Greg Coffman

PLAY CALLING GM Chooses who calls plays, and assigns desired percentages if not left up to play calling coach

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller: Offensive Coordinator

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller: Head Coach

MUSICAL LICENSES (GM MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK)

1. Stampede by He is Legend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODpYCtey2r0
Music plays during 3rd down.

2. "Get Out My Way" Tedashii ft. Lecrae: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBshbsz1nGg
Stampede rushes out on the field at the beginning of the game.

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Heads
Receive

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - TRAINING CAMP

1. Welcome back, lets talk off-season.  What was your off-season like, what was your biggest addition to your team, and who is someone you wish you didn't lose?

"Well, we obviously made some major changes this offseason. It's no secret we tried to piece together the QB position after we had to make the difficult decision to move on from Mervin Patton. Our big splash was bringing in the French QB Jean-Luc Bellerose. We really believe that he has a big time, top-tier arm and will help get our offense back to the place where we want it. He's hands down the biggest acquisition we made this offseason and we're going to lean on him pretty heavily. We also upgraded at all of the skill positions and I'd put our WR group against any in the league."

"Obviously, the cap position caused us to have to make some difficult decisions with our D-Line but we feel pretty strongly that guys like Jesse Keenan, who has been in our system for a little bit now, and Eric Nelson are ready to take the next step forward to make our defense formidable up the middle. I really felt like we infused some youth and athleticism to our LB core and the secondary continues to be one of the best in the league."

"I really wish we wouldn't have lost James Hill. He was a big part of our locker room and it's a shame to have to go out there this season without him as a member of the Stampede. This is unfortunately a business and sometimes you have to make difficult decisions."

2. Take us back to Draft Day, what lead to you taking the player you took with your first pick?

"It was a no brainer for us. We needed an upgrade at the skill positions and Daniel Mendenhall was sitting there at our pick. He's one of the hardest working, most HIFL ready receivers we've seen come out in awhile. We knew that there were a ton of teams looking at him around our pick, so we were thrilled when he fell to us... and through training camp, he's everything we thought he would be; so much we made him a captain in his first first training camp."

3. Coming out of Training Camp who is the player you wish you would have seen on your "most improved list" that you didn't see?

"I really needed Eric Nelson to become the dominant force we expected him to be out of college. There was some definite improve in camp; and I think with more reps and his spot firmly in tact in the rotation this season, he's only going to get better."

"Kenneth Whitaker is another guy who we're hoping for big things this year and needed to see the next step. He's always flashed tremendous ability, great route running, and unrivaled speed. But he's never really put everything together at once to really have that breakthrough performance we expect of him. He's also had a few miscues off the field that we've hopefully nipped in the bud and will be a thing of the past. We have some real hungry, young guys on the depth chart behind him that are chomping at the bit to get a crack at the rotation, so he's going to have to really show us something early in the season to hold those guys off on the depth chart."

4. If you were to improve one position on your team with a trade before the season starts, what position do you target, and are you looking to trade picks or players to get a deal done?

"We have some really young guys on the defensive line. We're always looking to improve but if a veteran defensive lineman came available at the right price, we'd certainly entertain offers."

5. How many wins should your fan base expect this year, realistically what should fans expect to see?

"We have to make the playoffs. There's no other option for us. I'm personally putting my job on the line to get us there. If we don't get to 10 wins this season, I'd be shocked."

Talon

Well, it's put up or shut up time for us, man.

GM Rebel

"We have no other option but to come out swinging."

"Since we don't have the preseason to experiment, I've been thinking about proposing we switch up our offensive philosophy a bit. We know Jean-Luc is going to be prepared to sling it a bit. We know what he's capable of -- and we have a lot of bodies in our receiver room that are ready for action."

"What do you think about running a more spread offense this season? The obvious benefit is having more room for Sumner to operate out of the backfield paired with Tuliagi possessing a jack-of-all-trades skillset. I do believe we can play fast and play to our strengths. However, I don't want to rock the boat too much. Not having preseason is a killer but every team is in the same boat."

"What do you think?"

Talon

I believe Aesha can definitely integrate that offensive scheme without any issue, without the pre-season we're all a little more capable to adapt on the fly early in the season, if we see that Sumner's running isn't as effective without a TE and/or FB, we can always look at adding some back into the mix..

GM Rebel

"OK, I like our top-4 as McKenzie, Mendenhall, Whitaker, and Witness. Does that jive with what you were thinking?"

"Defensively, we're thin among the DL and young at the LB core. Do you think the strategy is to go with a more 3-3-5 look? Again, I don't want to rock the boat but I'd like to see a scenario where we can get Bowles and Cook on the field at the same time. Almost like a buffalo nickel position. What do you think?"

Talon

Witness has the better route running, but Matos has a significantly better IQ and a better hands, so really we could go either way at WR4.

GM Rebel

Run spread offense with 4 WR.
McKenzie, Mendenhall, Whitaker and Witness as 1-4.

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 1

1. Discuss your week 1 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

"A big win out of the gate against San Antonio."

"First of all, the positives:

- Jean-Luc showed why we believe he can be an elite quarterback in this league. He was efficient, drove the ball down field, and really opened up our offense.

- I truly believe Felton Sumner is going to be in contention this season, and every season, for the MVP award. The guy is absolutely dynamic on the field and you can't afford to blink when he's got the ball in his hands or you'll miss something special.

- George Britt continues to turn back the clock.

- Defensively, Mr. Barajas is a spark plug for us and continues to wreck havoc in the backfield. The two tackles for loss were in huge moments and he is one of our leaders back there. Justin Holt continues to lead the secondary, and I thought Bowles really got away from who he was last season and certainly looked like the player we know he's capable of being out there against San Antonio.

"As for the negatives..."

- There weren't many. Losing our QB early in the season hurts and we'll get to that in a few minutes. But there isn't much to pick from in this game outside of losing the time of possession battle, but even that feels like we're nitpicking."

2. How do you feel about not having pre-season this year?

"It obviously hurt us in our evaluation if some of the younger guys. I would have preferred to get Wayne Banuelos some snaps before being pressed into game action; but I'm also happy with our depth and we have some incredible locker room leaders."

"Having the same coaching staff in place for multiple seasons absolutely helps in this regard. We've been running the same system for a few a bit now and the continuity is perhaps the best teacher we could have. Guys having to learn a new playbook every offseason makes it incredibly difficult to gain any momentum."

3. What did you think of Alejandro McGhee's comments about the Bay Area Sea Lions being able to beat any HIFL club? 

"We're focused on the HIFL season. We'll take a look at minor league game film after the season."

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"Obviously, the big news for us is Jean-Luc and his ability to be on the field. We know that Jean-Luc is incredibly proud of his French National Team accomplishments, and so, out of respect for him and the rumors swirling around regarding his injury being concealed, we'll handle those matters internally."

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   How likely do you feel your team is to win this contest?

"Going on the road against a difficult Miami team isn't ever easy, especially while having to shift some guys around, but we feel confident in what Tuilagi and Banuelos can do behind center. Tuilagi has been with me since he entered the league and I'd go to battle with him on the field against anyone."

"They're explosive on offense and can also wear you down while running the ball. We're going to have to be prepared and played discipline defense. On the offensive side, we're going to have to run double teams at David Freese who was everywhere for them against Louisville. Quick hitters, sending a TE to chip him, and getting Sumner out in space are going to be the key to slowing him down."

Talon

Man, losing Jean-Luc is a gut punch, but at least it's not an even more significant injury.

GM Rebel

"It definitely stings."

"I don't think we're being set up here with the French national team concealing an injury. You've probably watched him as closely as anyone -- did you notice that he wasn't operating at full capacity during any of the practices or walkthrough this week?"

"I honestly believe it was just bad luck. What do you think?"

Talon

I think the only reason this is a story is that no one could really believe the French would post him at his age, but we gave him a physical before he signed and we didn't really see anything, so unless they have better doctors than we do, I doubt there's any real juice there.

GM Rebel

"Glad to hear we're on the same page there..."

"Now on to Miami. We're in a bit of a pickle -- do we go with Tuilagi or Banuelos? We know what Tuilagi is at this point: tough, physical, and can make a big play; however, he's a bit... inconsistent throwing the football."

"Banuelos is a tough kid, put up a lot of yards in college, and I think has a bright future in the league."

"Which way gives us the best chance to win in your opinion?"

Talon

Across the board Wayne Banuelos is the better thrower, more arm strength, better accuracy, and better reading the defense, Tuilagi gives us those dual-threat abilities but I think if we don't want to modify our gameplan much, we go with the rookie.

GM Rebel

"Got it."

"Wayne Banuelos, please."

"Wayne, we're going to give you the start this week with Jean-Luc down with an injury. I know you've been working hard and preparing for this moment your whole life of playing at the highest level. Play your game and with the guys we have in the huddle with you, I know you'll be successful. Are you ready for the moment?"

Talon

Call me Spongebob Squarepants because I'M READY!

GM Rebel

"I must be too old to understand that reference but.... go get 'em."

--

Wayne Banuelos to QB1

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 2

1. Discuss your week 2 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

"Any time you lose your QB halfway into week one of the season, you're worried about your team not gelling well with the back-up. I didn't see any of those issues at all. I thought Wayne Banuelos really battled. Sumner ran for some tough yards -- it was obvious that Miami's goal was to shut him down as much as possible."

"Defensively, we won the takeaway battle and really held an explosive offense under wraps for the majority of the game. Giving up a touchdown in the last minutes of the game is never an ideal scenario but kudos to Miami for having a solid offensive gameplay."

"Unfortunately, losing to Miami is never something we want -- we'll be ready for the next go-round and bringing home the Florida Cup to where it belongs."

2. After two weeks do you feel your team is where you thought they would be, if not what is the biggest area of improvement needed?

"I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I didn't hope we'd be 2-0 with a win over a division foe and surging forward... however, dealing with injuries has made it difficult to really get a good look at what we can do at full capacity."

"I'd like to see our defensive line get after the QB a little more. We went with a youth movement a bit on the interior of our DL and at one of our DE positions; but I think there's a lot more production that could be had out of those guys."

3. Are you happy with the play of your quarterback so far? Where do you rank him across the league's 32 starters?

"We've talked about this a bit already. Incomplete for now. Banuelos is rising, though."

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"Chris Boatwright has always had the potential to be the premier wideout in this league and I think he's starting to turn the corner quite a bit. Also, leave it to Kirk to leave no stone unturned in getting the most out of his team. I hope those CPAP machines don't end up backfiring."

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   Where is your biggest advantage?

"Oh, Sumner is going to run circles around that defense this week. No doubt about it."

Talon

We stayed competitive against Miami and that bodes well for this game with the Stars,  both of us are hungry for the win so it should be some tough-ass football.

GM Rebel

"As usual, you guys had the right game plan, coach. We just got caught at the last second. All you can do is learn from it, tip your cap to them and get ready for the next one."

"I know 'Bama has a great ground game but I think we can really get after it on the ground and protect Banuelos a little. A heavy dose of Sumner and Tuilagi seem to be the recipe for success. What do you think?"

Talon

I think so too, pound them on the ground until they are picking up their teeth in the turf.

GM Rebel

"Execute, coach. Let's get to 2-1."

--

Banuelos stays at QB1.
Move Tuilagi to RB2.

Set run/pass to 60/40.
Set run focus to committee with Sumner getting 60% of the carries. Tuilagi getting the other 40%.

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 3

1. Discuss your week 3 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

"I was incredibly happy with the run game. We did exactly what I was confident we could do — run the ball effectively. Both Sumner and Tuilagi had their way on the ground."

"We can't turn the ball over like we did. We tried our best to put our rookie quarterback in the best possible situation to be successful and we still feel short. You can't throw interceptions at that rate and expect to be successful in this league."

2. Have you and your coach made any major adjustments so far this season, if not do you feel you need to after this week?

"If we're healthy and at full strength, we have the weapons to go more up tempo and get down the field quickly. However, if we're not, we're really going to have to depend on the running game even more."

3. The league has discussed a potential league-sponsored event to give free agent offensive linemen the chance to showcase themselves to HIFL teams, what do you think of this idea?

"OL is a vastly underrated position in this league. These guys play a vital role and I'm glad we're getting them more exposure. This is what separates the HIFL from other leagues: exposure for all players."

"I'm worried about our team and getting back on track."

5. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

"Alabama is the gold standard in our league. They've had a long run at the top — we'd love to have their defense. They really get after the quarterback and certainly an area that I believe we could improve upon."

Talon

Signs are pointing to Jean-Luc returning this week, its a big ask to go in and beat Alabama, but we've seen our run game succeed in the past, we just need a complete performance.

Talon

GM Rebel

"Coach, I'd like for you to be more hands on with the defense this week. This is as close to a must win game as possible — we've got to put our best foot forward."

If Bellerose is healthy, QB1 with Tuilagi to QB2.
Tuilagi to RB2.

If not healthy, Banuelos to QB1

All other game plans/roster decisions coach's decision.

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 4

1. Discuss your week 4 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, skip)

"What an absolute monster of a game. Tuilagi deserves the game ball — hands down. This guy is the legit definition of a self-less, do-everything HIFL player and we can't be more happy to see the hard work that he's put forth begin to pay off. Sumner was the lightning to his thunder as well and deserves some credit."

2. One quarter of the way through the season, has your team played up to expectations?

"I think when we have everyone healthy and on the field, we're as dynamic as a team as anyone in the league. I believe we haven't played up to our full potential yet and that's exciting to know the best is yet to come."

3. Do you see yourself attending the HIFL's Offensive Lineman Open House?

"We'll seek out more information and make a decision as a team on whether or not we will attend."

"It's absurd to see the type of video game numbers our guys put up and still not be the talk of the league. Fields had a hell of a day."

5. Grade your coaching staff so far through the first quarter of the season, have they lived up to your expectations?

"A+. I believe in our coaching staff and would put them up against any trio in the league."

6. Discuss your next opponent and game

"We've got Dallas and they'll certainly be tough to keep up the run game on. I hope our guys are ready."

Talon

GM Rebel

"Outstanding job, coach. Truly a win for the ages and one that certainly should give us a boost to go on a run!"

"Any concerns for me?"

Talon

GM Rebel

"Alright, with us being so close to game day, let's keep our focus on the field and I will make rounds with some guys next week."

"Give 'em hell, coach."

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 5

1. Discuss your week 5 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

"Tough loss."

"I'm incredibly frustrated with our effort this week. Perhaps we felt the effects of coming off a massively emotional victory last week against Alabama and we were prime for a letdown this week... but I expected more out of our guys. When we're scratching and clawing to stay in contention, we've got to take advantage of every week. And I thought we didn't give the effort that we're accustomed to giving."

"We simply cannot give up almost 300 yards through the air and expect to win. We've truly invested a lot of resources in our secondary, and we expect more out of them."

"Our running game carried us once against. These guys are playing their guts out and our offensive line is has quickly become one of the best in the league. But again, we need more out of our passing game. I know Jean-Luc is still adjusting to the HIFL but we brought him in because of his experience on the international level. He's got the talent and the ability to really put us on his shoulders and we expect that from him."

"If we don't play better than we did last week and only putting up 13 points against a mediocre defense, we're not going to be in this race for very long. It's no secret that I'm standing on my last leg in Orlando. I've tried to put us in the best position possible to be successful and I truly believed this is a roster capable of winning a lot of games in the HIFL. I haven't earned the right to ask the players to compete for me because I won't. However, if we don't turn this around the Stampede in it's current setup will not get a second chance. Someone will follow behind me and blow it up. So, let me speak very clear to our players for a moment: do this for your coaching staff that has been here for the last several years and fought alongside you with every moment. They deserve the opportunity for success and I know you will fight alongside them to push yourselves towards the playoffs."

2. What does your team need most in terms of improvement?

"I feel like I've answered this already: we need explosiveness from the offense, and we need our secondary to step up and stop the pass."

3. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"I'm worried about us at the moment."

4. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

"The bye came at the right time; we've got a lot to deal with."

--

"Coach, we've got to figure out a few thinks this week. We can't let too many more of those letdowns happen."

"What the heck happened out there?"

WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS WEEKS PRESS CONFERENCE, YOU MAY ADDRESS EITHER YOUR HEAD COACH OR YOUR FIRST PIECE OF BUSINESS.

Talon

Well from where I was at, it looked to me like our defense was solid for three quarters, but as the offense got less and less effective, the defense started to fade and get tired.  Later in the game we couldn't stop them because the fatigue was just too much to overcome without more help from the offense.

GM Rebel

"What do you think we need?"

"Help on offense? Change up the offense a bit? I thought for sure with way we're running the ball, we'd have a little more ball control/time of possession."

"Is it a personnel issue or a style issue?"

Talon

5 of our 3rd down conversion failures came from PD's from the Dallas defense.  We had the 4th down fail in the end zone on a drop, and their were two or three runs that just didn't convert on mid-short distance, the others were just long downs because of penalties or sacks.  3rd down was a our doom, I think if we are trying to win right now, McKenzie being upgraded to a more dynamic WR2 or WR1 to pair with Mendenhall would be the best quick fix. 

GM Rebel

"Thanks, Coach."

"Lock in."

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 6

1. Discuss your week 6 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

"I'm always watching our division specifically Miami. The Florida Cup is always a priority after making the playoffs and competing for a championship. They've unlocked an even more dangerous offense with Patton back there slinging the football. We know what he's capable of and he's only going to make that team better."

2. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"We love seeing the Samoan National Team do so well. Obviously, Tuilagi is a major part of our locker room and he hasn't let us forget that they're out to a 5-0-1 start this season."

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

"Tottenham is kind of sputtering along but we don't take anything for granted when it comes to being on the field. They can really run the ball, but I think we have the ability to crowd the box a little bit this week and make them beat us on the back end... and I don't think they can."

--

"Coach, I appreciate you holding down the fort while I deal with some personal issues. Anything specifically we need to address this week?"

Talon

I don't think so.  The loss to Dallas stung last week but morale is still holding strong. I think as long as we win these next two games everyone will be motivated for the though stretch of DC, Jersey, and Amsterdam..  So we focus on beating Tottenham this week and take it one step at a time.

Talon

Tottenham is a game we should win, I'm ready when you are.

Talon

AUTOLOCK WILL OCCUR AT 10 PM TONIGHT (EASTERN)

GM Rebel

"Let's do it, coach."

"If you feel like we need to open the playbook this week and make our offense run a little faster — and you think our guys can handle it, I'll leave those adjustments to you."

All playbook/speed adjustments left to coaching staff.

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 7

1. Discuss your weeks results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

"We're paying a lot of money to a QB that we need to make plays. Time to prove he's worth that contract."

2. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"Tuilagi cant lose his cool that way. It's an unfortunate black eye on an otherwise pretty damn good season for him individually."

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

"Have you seen us play? We have no advantage."

"Tough one, coach."

Talon

Bellerose needs to step up, you're absolutely right.  We are running the ball at an all-time clip and we can't score enough points.  Cancun is a good get-right game, and if we drop that one we deserve to be on the hot seat again, I guess; but yeah... we have to win and do this one comfortably or we are in trouble.

Talon

Especially after they shipped off their starting receiver for some middle round draft picks.

GM Rebel

"Let's make sure to punish them, coach."

Lock in.

GM Rebel

SEASON 15 - WEEK 8

1. Discuss your weeks results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

"The running game honestly deserves the game ball. Tuilagi and Sumner continue to tear through defenses and our offensive line continues to be one of the best. So, we're going to give a game ball to the running game this week and all involved."

2. Discuss any news that interested you, also what are some of the stats and/or stat leaders that have surprised you at the mid-point of the season?

"Powers being replaced is a blow to the league. He's a good GM and brings a lot to the game. We'll miss seeing him leading a franchise. Hopefully all is well and he'll eventually return."

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week).

"It's the running game. We run the ball well, we win. It's a simple formula."

WHEN YOU COMPLETE THIS WEEKS PRESS CONFERENCE, YOU MAY ADDRESS EITHER YOUR HEAD COACH OR YOUR FIRST PIECE OF BUSINESS.

"Coach, way to bounce back this week."

Talon

GM Rebel

"Coach, do you think our running game is sustainable? We seem to be able to impose our will against everyone. I know the time of possession is keeping our defense fresh..."

Talon

With Sumner AND Tuilagi, I believe it is sustainable.  We just keep feeding the machine and hoping that Jean-Luc finds his footing, I believe the kid has the talent to be a Champion, he just has to find his groove in the American game.