GM Rebel

"Ms. Molina, please."

"Albert Amaya, 1 year, $1m?"

Talon

We can do that, this time.

GM Rebel

"JTC, please."

--

"SS Walter Talbert. $1m salary, $500k bonus, with a player option for $3m next season?"

Talon

I'd do 4MM this year with a Player Option for 6MM next year.

GM Rebel

"We don't have that in the cap this year, JTC... can we work something out? Same $1m salary, $500k this season, and we'll increase to $7m next season with $2m bonus for a total of $9m. Same value just spread out differently."

Talon

Sorry, no can do. $4MM is the lowest he signs for to play this year.

GM Rebel

"I appreciate you hearing us out."

--

"Ms. Molina again, please."

"We have a few of your clients we'd like to sign:

SS Victor Mendoza, $1m/1 year
LB Scott Hernandez, $1m/1 year
CB Martin Oakley, $1m/ year?"

Talon

GM Rebel

"Steve Rosenhaus, please."

--

"Steve, listen, we've watched Juan McKinney bounce every which way this offseason. Truthfully, we're up against the cap, no need to beat around the bush. However, we can put Juan in a position to prove to the league why letting him go multiple times was a mistake. Can we work out something here?"

Talon

Seven teams in five seasons.

Give us $3MM for the year, if he impresses we decide on a mutual option for 3 years $8MM deal FG'd deal.

GM Rebel

"I can agree to that; can make it a package deal."

"You have a pair of offensive lineman that I'd like to add as well. G Joe Palacios for $1m/1 year and C Malcom Flynn for $500k for the season."

"Deal?"

Talon

GM Rebel

1. STAMPEDE by HE IS LEGEND // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODpYCtey2r0
Music plays during 3rd down.

2. GET OUT OF MY WAY by TEDASHII FT. LECRAE // https://www.youtube.com/watchv=ZBshbsz1nGg
Stampede rushes out on the field at the beginning of the game.

GM Rebel

(attaching as Excel file as well, just in case)

Talon

Kia Ora Boss!   Lets see how your Damage Control is!

GM Rebel

S17 - TRAINING CAMP PRESS CONFERENCE

*Your team has just broken camp.  The long off-season is over, your team has trained to get into shape and be ready for the regular season and you have just completed your team evaluation meeting with your coaching staff.  The pre-season is about to begin, but first you must address the media.

1. Welcome back, what was the most challenging part of the off-season, and where do you think you did the best as GM of this club?

"I think for us the biggest challenge was replacing guys who have been cornerstones for this franchise over the last several seasons. Any time you lose Justin Holt, Alfred Glass, and Francois Bowles from a single secondary, you're going to have some growing pains."

"However, on the flip side, I think we've really acquired some guys who are going to be big time players for a long time. I think we had a little bit of a reset in a number of positions with a host of really good, young players."

2. After a long off-season, the regular season is within reach.  What is your view of pre-season?  Valuable or Pointless?

"For us, it's incredibly valuable. We have guys at cornerback competing for spots, running back, and various other positions that need reps to get used to the speed of the HIFL.

3. Will you completely sit any of your players for the pre-season, or is it all hands on deck in the traditional pre-season limited capacity?'

"We'll talk with our coaching staff to see who needs the rest after training camp and what positions we still need to see out against live competition. I don't envision we'll see anyone completely sit but we trust our coaching staff to manage the playing time appropriate for our veterans and our young guys."

4. Having just met with your boss, the team's owner; what do you think about their expectations for you this season?

"We've had a rollercoaster run; some really high points and some low ones. Mr. Adores has always been fair with me and he wants a winning franchise. He's invested in this team and the city of Orlando deserves a winner. So, we're going to do our best to put a winning product on the field."

5. The fans are clamoring, what should they expect this season from a record stand point?  Are you thinking this is a rebuilding season?  Is this a season where you will be middle of the pack and near .500?  Is this a club that should win 10+ games?  Is this team a lock to win the division, or is this team simply a real-deal Impact Bowl Contender and everything else is trivial?

"I think we can realistically get to 10 wins. We're going to be in a battle all season long for our division - we have three really good teams this season competing for the division crown. Even Cancun looks like it's going to be a little bit of a tougher out then they have been in the past. So, we're aiming for double digit wins and a division championship in the bare minimum."

6. What's the biggest position competition you're looking forward to with your team's pre-season games?

"Running back. It's no secret that we've had some incredible rushing performances here in Orlando. I think we have 2, maybe 3 guys that are in competition to get the lion's share of the carries, and I'm excited to see how the competition shakes out."

7. Look across the league, which team from the opposite conference do you think will be competing for the Impact Bowl when it's all said and done?

"I think the championship road still goes through Las Vegas. GM Metro is notorious for being able to flip underperforming and underdeveloped pieces for bigger pieces that usually tip the scales in his favor. Now that he's got the lid of the rim so to speak, there is potential for a really good team coming out of Vegas."

8. Make a bold prediction about this season:

"Orlando wins the division, and represents in the Impact Bowl. You heard it here first."

Talon

Well, we've got our work cut out for us, but we've got some young talent who could really help us flip the script this year.

GM Rebel

I think we're going to have to lean on some of those young guys.

I think ultimately we're going to have to depend on Bellerose and hope he returns to year one guy. Can we depend on his arm or is our RB room strong enough to lean on those guys first?

Talon

I hope that Jean-Luc shows us he isn't going to let last year get into his head.  He has all the tools to be an elite, Keenan Daley-level player. 

At the same time, I love Saul at running back and having Juan and Knox behind him give us a lot of options in the run game, too.

GM Rebel

"Coach, I appreciate that feedback. I agree on Jean-Luc; we've seen the good, the bad -- now I hope we get the elite."

"As far as the OL goes, I've heard the feedback on Loto and Keet. Loto has been a staple for us for awhile - and only giving up one sack last season showed his consistency. As far as Keet, I thought the potential in what he showed in a limited role with Sydney last year warranted a shot at an expanded role here in Orlando. Is there enough potential there to endure some growing pains?"

Talon

Possibly.  He is already 28, so he won't have a lot of more room for growth, but if he proves to be better than his grades, I dont have any problem.

GM Rebel

Well, let's get this preseason underway.

All decisions are coach decisions for the preseason.

Lock in for the preseason.

GM Rebel

S17 - PRESEASON GAMES PRESS CONFERENCE

1. What did you take away from this slate of pre-season games?

"I think preseason tests your depth, and thought we handled ourselves well. We've got quite a lot of young guys on the roster and you never know how they're going to respond until they're thrown into the proverbial fire. I thought they responded well and really made some of our depth chart decisions difficult heading in to week one."

2. Which player stood out the most to you from your team?

"Djokovic Petrovic. He may not be the obvious answer because he was an absolute force for us most of last season -- but there isn't anything he can't do. Run the ball, catch the ball, punt, and absolutely fly over the field at the linebacker position. We have a history in Orlando at creating opportunities for guys with talent to get on the field wherever we can benefit; and I think you'll start to see Djokovic in some unique packages this season."

3. Did anyone surprise you and earn a starting job?

"Not necessarily a surprise, but I thought McKinney made his mark and deserves the first crack at starting on offense for us."

4. Does the pre-season change your feeling about your teams potential this season?

"I was probably more optimistic than the media about our team. So, no, it doesn't change my outlook. I feel like we're primed to surprise a lot of people this season."

5. Talk about your opponent for week 1, and what it will take to win.

"Pearl Harbor should be fun. They had a little bit of a rough end to their preseason slate; so, I'm hoping we can continue to add to their misery."

Talon

I took the liberty of giving Petro some reps in a few extra spots, obviously.

GM Rebel

"I thought it was smart, we want to get our best athletes on the field."

"I thought we really only had one spot up for grabs and that was running back. Do you agree McKinney won the job? Bennett is going to be a great compliment to him, and both guys will likely have to be in the game plan, but probably sneak McKinney in there as RB1?"

Talon

Bennett is our future RB1, but I think he benefits from being a change of pace option right now.  We run a committee so he gets his reps, but yeah, I think McKinney is a good call.

GM Rebel

"Glad we're on the same page."

Depth chart are coaches decisions.

Lock in.

GM Rebel

1. Talk us through opening week, what went as expected?  Where did you exceed expectations, and where did you fall short?

"I thought we did a really good job getting after the quarterback; we had 8 sacks, and we were really chasing after him all night long. And not just 8 sacks, but from a number of different guys. We weren't great at that last season so seeing an improvement there is going to help in the long run for sure."

"On the flip side, even though we got a lot of pressure, we knew we were going to go through some growing pains with a young secondary. It was on full display throughout the game. However, these guys are supremely talented, and I'm excited to see how they continue to mesh together."

2. Which player stood out the most to you from your opponents team?

"Luis Gustafson. Hell of a leg. Really glad his leg was a yard short."

3. "I was super surprised at the FemFL imports. As a whole they contributed more than I expected them to do so."

4. Do you feel like you put your team in the best position for success coming into this week 1 game?

"I think so; ultimately, we filled a lot of holes with some really solid players and rolled the dice on some international guys that I think are going to make their mark on the Stampede franchise. I think we could have brought a few more guys in on the OL to give some competition but the guys we have here in our locker room are ready to answer the challenge. A roundabout answer: yes."

5. Talk about your opponent for week 2 and what you will need to see from your team.

"NJ will be a tough task. Their offense is really explosive. We're going to have to play disciplined against them."

Talon

A nail biter to start the season, but it goes our way.  You have to get those wins sometimes, losing that one could've been brutal for morale.

GM Rebel

"I don't have much to discuss coach. OL was steady, CB's gave up some yards but held, the pass rush was relentless. Keep it up, coach."

Depth chart decisions are coaches decisions.

Lock in.

GM Rebel

S17 - WEEK 2 POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE

1. Talk about your teams performance this week.

"A win. On the road. What's not to like? I think we probably started a little slower than we'd hoped but towards the end of the game we wore their defense down with a return to a more traditional Stampede running game. Hats off to our OL and the running backs, who really pounded it inside, and were responsible for chewing up the clock so the defense could get a breather."

2. How do you feel about your team after two weeks?

"I mean, we're one of the few remaining undefeated teams, and there weren't many people outside of the Stampede locker room predicting us to be 2-0 at this point. However, we believe in each other and we know what we're capable of here in Orlando."

3. [IF YOUR TEAM HAS NEWS, TAILOR THIS QUESTION TO ASK ABOUT YOUR NEWS -- IF NO NEWS, TALK ABOUT A NEWS STORY THAT INTERESTS YOU]

"I think it's only proper the media starts to highlight some of our young guys. I knew we brought in some high quality rookies this season and I think they're only going to get better as the season goes on. It's been fun to watch them have an impact this early in the season."

4. Talk about your opponent for week 3 and what you will need to see from your team.

"I know it's the trendy thing to shit on GM Pancho at the moment... and I'm certainly enjoying Alabama's slow start. However, I've stuck my foot in my mouth enough over the years, and probably should keep my mouth shut and focus on football."

"Ortega is as good a player as we've ever seen in this league. The game plan begins and ends with making sure he doesn't single handedly beat us."

Talon

These boys are showing a lot of heart this year. I love it.

GM Rebel

"Coach, I agree. We've been together a long time now and I think this is the most balanced team we've ever had."

"Now obviously we've got our hands full with Ortega. What do you think about us using a spy this week, or should we just continue to throw big bodies at him?"

Talon

Not sure how we scheme the spy into the gameplan, whether that means putting more focus on coverage technically or focus on run support?  But Im open for anything.

GM Rebel

"I think we could use a little extra buzz in the arena this weekend. What do you think about retiring Justin Holt's number in the Stampede Ring of Fame and having a pregame ceremony for him?"

Talon

GM Rebel

"Let's let him know."

"Coach Holt, please."

"Justin, we've been through a lot together over the last several seasons. You and I have shared in good moments and we've had some explosive ones. However, one thing is for sure — you have been the lifeblood of this organization. When someone mentions Orlando, you're the first name that gets brought up. I'm excited to be the first to tell you that we're going to induct you into the Stampede Hall of Fame and hang your jersey in the rafters this weekend. Congratulations!"

Talon

Man, I always dreamed of being honored like this... it was one of my goals coming up in the game, so thank you man.   I'm proud to have been a part of this organization and to be apart of its best days that are coming now as a coach.

GM Rebel

"As long as I'm here, you'll always have a spot here."

"Keep inspiring these guys. We've got a ring to win this season."

Lock in.

GM Rebel

S17 - WEEK 3 POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE

1. Talk about your teams performance this week.

"Really challenging week for us - Alabama is always a difficult opponent; but I feel like our defense really put us in position to go and steal one this week. Any time that you can contain Ortega to those kinda numbers, you have to take advantage and secure the victory. He's still a dangerous player and I feel like our defense did an outstanding job of shutting down his attack."

"On offense, some concerning turnovers that really made it hard for us to dig out of that hole."

2. Do you feel a particular coach has stood out on your staff, and why?

"I thought George Gaskins has come in and really elevated our defensive play. We had a game-plan this offseason to improve our defense and honestly put together a really good young core of players. Gaskins has worked seamlessly with a few other coaches we've brought in, and I'm really excited to see how he continues to evolve and move us forward."

3. Talk about your opponent for week 4, do you see any holes in their game that you can exploit?

"The Silverbacks are going to put our young secondary to the test. Tuscan was able to churn a lot of yards on the ground and I think our backs will be able to find a few running lanes."

Talon

I know you're dealing with that damn illness, so we'll take care of business this week if you dont have anything major.

Talon

Talon

The league is really sent for a loop this week. If you have anything we need to do, just let me know but if not I've got nothing that can't wait.

GM Rebel

"Coach, it's been a little bit of a whirlwind."

"I really don't have much either after the bye week. I was going to spend some time with Jean-Luc but he appears to have righted the ship and had a great week against Oakland. Let's roll with what we've got at this point -- I'm happy with the start."

Lock in.

GM Rebel

"Let me begin today expressing my condolences to James "BD" Wells' family, friends, and the San Antonio franchise. I've had the privilege of knowing BD for many years and can honestly say that he was one of the most genuine people you've ever come across. I one-hundred percent back the league in the creation of a new award to celebrate the spirit of BD. This league won't be the same without him."

"It's been a calm week here for the Stampede. Some guys took some time to relax and get healthy; and now we're ready to get after it. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to address."

Talon

Florida Cup.  First place in the division.  All of it on the line early in the season.   We're at home so lets show them who runs Florida!

GM Rebel

"I appreciate that we've had a pretty quiet beginning to the season. I'm in the mind to stay out of my own way, so I'll get to locking in shortly."

"Just one quick question - obviously, we had some questions going in to the season about our offensive line but I think they've held up pretty well, and maybe even exceeded expectations. I think competition is always a good thing but I'm not feeling an immediate need to go out and make any changes. Do you agree?"