GM Black Death

Thank you

Gigi can you send offer to agent of Charles Dugan

The offer is 1 year 350k

Talon

GM Black Death

Thank you

Gigi, get me the agent for  Artorian Westerlund

I want to bring him back to the team on the active to roster this time. The offer is 2 years 500k

GM Black Death

You know what on second thought , because he knows the system, make that offer 2 years 1 million

Talon

GM Black Death

Thank you

Gigi, I believe that we have 53 man roster that is compete , can you double chack for me and make sure I am correct

Talon

Chacks out!  $1.35MM in salary, $10.5MM in bonus... 4MM in IBP. 

Rock on, Babe!

GM Black Death

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

OFFENSE:
1.Danny Hoak - Accuracy
2.David Wharton - Speed
3.Ross Smith  - Pass Blocking
4.James Martinez -Hands 

DEFENSE:
1.Samuel Slack -Endurance/Conditioning
2.Nelson Lai - Tackling
3.Forrest Jackson - strength
4.Donald Clark- Speed

STRATEGY GM OR COACHES DECISION ON ANY/ALL

OFFENSE
Attitude: COACHES DECISION
Focus: COACHES DECISION
Tempo: Fast
Passing Focus: Balanced
Pass To: Balanced
Primary Receiver: Henry Golden
Third Down Back: none
Goal Line Back: mome
Running Focus:  Balanced
Running Backs Role: Balanced
Backfield by Committee?: Yes   
Tight End Focus: Mixed
QB Tuck and Run: Normal

DEFENSE
Attitude: COACHES DECISION
Focus: COACHES DECISION
Primary Coverage: COACHES DECISION
D-Line Focus: COACHES DECISION
Linebacker Focus: COACHES DECISION
Player Radio: LB
Match CBs to WRs?: Yes
Align Man Coverage?: COACHES DECISION

SUBSTITUTION LOGIC
Point Margin for Backup Package 20
Sub Package Minimum Energy 50
Sub Package Maximum Energy 75

END OF GAME SCENARIOS
If Winning Run More
If LosingPass More

COUNTER STRATEGY (vs. offense gives your defense a boost to stop the selected type; vs. defense gives your offense a boost vs. selected defensive strategy)
Coaches Decision? Yes
vs. Offense Deep Pass
vs. Defense Blitz

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 3 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your offense, the final package is strictly your back up players for substitutions - this is automatically set by your coaching staff)

PACKAGE NAME:

QB-Danny Hoak
QB2-Frederick Nagel
QB3-Jae Mack

RB1-David Wharton
RB2-Daniel Darby
RB3-Rene Harris

FB-David Sutton

TE1-Paul Jordon
TE2-Joesph Grubb

WR1-Henry Golden
LWR4-James Martinez

WR2-Eric West
WR5-Thomas Oliver

WR3-Tim Collier
WR6-Alexander Sandoval

WR7-Sterling Sampson

LT-Stefan Elkins
LT2-Don Pleasant

LG-Dwight Bell
LG2-

C-Cruz Cohen
C2-Ross Smith

RG-Desmond Stanley
RG2-Artorian Westerlund

RT-David Fusco
RT2-

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 3 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your defense. The final package is strictly your back up players for substitutions - this is automatically set by your coaching staff)

PACKAGE NAME:

DT1-Forrest Jackson
DT3-James Gurley

DT2-Russell Lane
DT4-Sean Chun

RE1-Jeffrey Harlow
RE2-James Barone

LE1-Gordon Haynes
LE2-Eddie Larsen

MLB1-Wilfredo Barrera
MLB2-William Jones
MLB3-Charles Dugan

ROLB1-Nelson Lai
ROLB2-Bryan Iverson

LOLB1-Sammy Davis
LOLB2-Jimmy Hart

CB1-Jarvis Botts
CB4-James Styles

CB2-Albert Cheatham

CB3-David Shaw

FS1-Samuel Slack
FS2-Mark Sandoval
FS3-Benny Gates

SS1-Jesse Ginn
SS2-Donald Clark

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

K-Bambi Ortiz
P-Jack Metz

KR1-Eric West
KR2-James Martinez
KR3-Daniel Darby
KR4-Rene Harris

PR1-Eric West
PR2-Thomas Oliver

PLAY CALLING GM Chooses who calls plays, and assigns desired percentages if not left up to play calling coach

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller: Kelly Stark
COACHES DECISION

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller: Luis Brown
COACHES DECISION

MUSICAL LICENSES (GM MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK)

1.Linkin Park - Numb But It's Party Rock Anthem By LMFAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnyMegOMDdM
Played when the Knights enter the stadium Pre-Game

2. I Need You to Hurry Up (Dua Lupa VS Kanye West)   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcs2KNq3Dk   
When a team scores a touchdown and the offense takes the field

3. Blacklight - Wiz Khalifa vs. Fall Out Boy         
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDb2Fs3L9qM         
Played each time the Knight's defense take the field and on crucial 3rd or 4th down plays on defense      

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Heads
Receive

Talon

So Coach will be ready to talk about the off-season as soon as the threads unlock..  Here is the team report after training camp.

GM Black Death

Welcome back Coach , I got the team sheet, I like to hear your assessment of the team  going into the season

Talon

Well, uh... We need to see Hoak grow alot during the season to catch up with the status quo around the league.  He's got decent accuracy but only OK arm talent and has the lowest football IQ of our QB Room.

My concern at running back is we lack speed and basically have the same backfield Tottenham struggled with last year so don't expect much there.

The line is solid but lacks spectacle.

Our best weapon is obviously Henry Golden, he's our fastest offensive player so we'll need him to make a lot of plays.

We need to target speed in the draft or free agency next year at both RB and WR.

GM Black Death

If I am still around for next season, I will do that no problem. Can we move the ball on offense, do we have enough weapons to score tds

Talon

We won't know until we get into games, as it stands I think the run game will be fine in short and power situations, I just don't see a home run threat on the roster unless Wharton can break something, but last year his longest was 23 yards.    If Darby can play like Tuilagi in Orlando he can get his 4th straight 1000 yard season, I just dont know that that style fits into our spread look.  I'd like to be on the look out for a speedy scat back to pair with those guys.  Someone like Will Harris in Michigan, Sheldon Thomas in Oakland, Francics Hill in Amsterdam, maybe even a Jacob York in Kansas City... something along those lines.  Its a shame guys like Council and Sumner landed in the PFL, but that is a bridge that has already been crossed.

GM Black Death

well, we can address that before the trade deadline if the season is going well, maybe we can make that move to get someone to fill that hole, there are always teams looking to sell.  just hope that we are not one of them.

thank you, Coach, for your time, I have a few questions about the defense that I will ask Coach Brown about.  after I will get with you for any final questions if need be before locking in for the week

Gigi, Can you let Coach Brown know I want to speak to him, please

Coach Brown , Our Defense , do we got it up fornt to get to the other team QB this season?

Talon

I definitely think we do!  Harlow is a future hall of famer, Haynes looks like a freaking Machine, and the interior is looking good. I like our D-Line a lot.

GM Black Death

Ok sounds good...Sammy in his last season. Did not have great camp, is time finally catching up with him? How did the linebacking corps look to you. They look good but not great to me. What your thoughts on them? Is our secondary going to be able to hold up this season?

Talon

Barrera and Lai are great,  Jones, Davis, and the young kids are all our variables.  Sammy has slipped enough that we rate William Jones above him especially with his great tackling form.  As for the young kids, Dugan has the best work ethic but also has the longest road to go to become anything, so they might be a group of depth fillers at best.

GM Black Death

Good...let lock in and see how the team plays, we can make adjustments after we get some games under our belt

Lock in

Talon

WEEK 1 PRESS QUESTIONS

1. Discuss your performance and result for week 1. What were some sustains, and what were some improvements going into week 2?

2. Coming out of training camp and now seeing the team in week 1, what should fans expect to see this year from your club?

3. Did any news catch your eye this week?

4. Discuss your next opponent and game.

GM Black Death

1. it was a good start, yes would have liked to get a win, but this race is a marathon, not a sprint and one loss is not going to end the world. I like how the offense moves the ball, and the system came to work well, Orlando does have a great secondary, so being to do that much air offense in the first game is a promising start. few drops here and there, but will chalk that up to being the first game and going to take some time to get into the grove of the season so hope those drops are reduced in the upcoming game. I also like to see more improvement in the running game. 

I would to see more QB sacks in the next game from the defense, but overall did not have much to complain about them.   Overall think this was a C performance with room for improvement, yes, but it was a nice start to the season.

2. the fans will see an offense that going to be able to move the ball up  and down the field and put up a lot of points and a stout defense

3. I feel bad for Michigan, Reed is one hell  of a great  player and I  wish him a speedy recovery

4. Salt Lake is next, young team but talented and it going to be a tough game for us to win but is a game we can win, but I think we are going to see improvement from the offense side as our team gets to know each other more. I am expecting at least 30 points  from us before the game is over  I know it going to be tough going with Harlow hurt, but our defense step up and get to the QB this week 

Talon

Not the opening we wanted, but eyes on Salt Lake, they gave up some points so hopefully we can get the offense going.

GM Black Death

sounds good,  don't think we need to do much to any changes at the moment, so let's lock in and see if we can get the first win this week

lock-in

GM Black Death

1. What stood out to you about your team this week, any surprise performances good or bad?

it was a tale of two halves, we had the bad first half and spot them a lot of points and then the real San Antonio team kicked in the second half and the defense really shut the team down, with only 3 points allowed by the defense but it was such a big hole that we dug ourselves in the first half was just too much to handle, we ran out of time, Fredrick Nagel did a great job coming in for injured Hoak, 15/31 for 214 yards for 2 TDS, great job by him in relief. 

2. Discuss any news that interested you. (Cover your news first; then move on)

as much as I like Nagel's work in relief, I still don't think he is ready to take the reigns of the team at this moment, so we going to need someone to come in that knows the system and feels will do a great job and keep us in the playoffs race, all good players that have been named, but got my eye on one think will do a great job.  the deal is already in the works

3. Talk about your next match up, how do you win this game?

Las Vegas is next, always a tough match-up and a rival, we just got to play our game, you can see this team is really good, just got to put all the pieces together for a complete game, with our new QB taking the helm this week, I do not think we are going to miss a beat on offense and on defense we should see the return of Harlow who was missed last week,  I expect the defense to put the same effort they did at the end of the Salt Lake . if they can do that we will win

Talon

Tough to lose Danny like we did, a core injury like that is going to nag him but hopefully with the trade we made we can not rush him back.

GM Black Death

Yeah...we got Tate, he use to be your QB in if I am right, think he will do fine in your system, keep us a float until Danny heals...Your thoughts on Tate? Do you think he will do well

Talon

He knows my offense and has done well in it before but at the college level, but I think it at least gives him the best chance to succeed. He is probably the ideal addition from what was available.

GM Black Death

Good...we should be getting Harlow back , hopefully... don't think we need to make any changes to defense. Again if they can play like the second half we should be fine.  I want to have quick chat with our new QB and than should be ready for the week. Thank you for your time coach

Gigi can you get me out QB Daniel Tate please, like a quick word in my office

Mr Tate , first welcome to the Knights, thank you for seeing me, I just wanted a quick word with you, I been told you want to prove  to everyone that you can be a starter in this league. This your chance right now.  You can prove the naysayers wrong and help this team win. I have faith in you , that why I traded for you.

Talon

I'm happy to get a fair shot.  Its been up and down since I got drafted but I player for Coach Stark when he was my OC at Tech, so I know he's going to work to tailor the game to my strengths.

GM Black Death

You will get a fair shot here. Just give it your best.  Again welcome to Knights, I look forward watching you play and help lead this team to victory. Thank you for your time,

Talon

GM Black Death

GM Black Death

That was tough loss, again it was tale of two half on defense, first half was not great, second half where they shine, shutting Vegas out. If we can make that happen in the first half, we will be fine.

The little offense  that we showed  was too be expected,  having a New QB with barely a week of practice, was expecting little period of adjustment ,hoping it would happen fast, but that was not to be. Tate did well , so did our wr corps, but there going to take some time until everyone gets use to each other, but going to have to accelerate that process, time is ticking for us and so many that can be played.

Gordon Haynes with the great performance, 6 sacks, a forced fumble, 8 tackles, but afterwards don't have much comment on that , I don't have all the facts and honestly it could be false positive. These things happen, also could be something harmless too. That happen also. Will make statement once we get all facts.  It should not take away from great job he did on the field that day.

Talon

Hey Bub, just to set the record straight.  I am 100% clean.  Yeah, I might be a genetic freak grown in a lab, but it wasn't anything I could control.   I'm all natural and I'm out to prove that I'm the best in the world at what I do, and what I do best isn't very nice... I'm not a MAN. I'M A MACHINE!

GM Black Death

Mr. Haynes, if you say your clean, than this must have been a mistake on the league part and I will get to the bottom of this.  I will make sure this get clean up and your name cleared. Great job , we want you to keep it up

Talon

Thanks Bub.  I have a special doctor who will provide a letter verifying that I have a naturally elevated testosterone level and that it isn't from drugs, but he charges $500K per appointment.

GM Black Death

Very good, give me the name of the doctor and I will get it taken care of asap, we need to get you back on the field and start wrecking the other team.

Talon

Doc Pat Charles.  Make it happen, Bub.

GM Black Death

It been done. You are good to go

Talon

Heh heh, Oh I'm damn good....

....Bub.

GM Black Death

Good, thank you for helping me straighten this out. Rest up and get ready for the following week.

Gigi can you get me Coach Kelly

Coach tough day on offense...we are going to need some time for Tate to get into his groove

Talon

I'm going to use the bye to tweak our gameplan a little and see if we can spark some inspiration on offense.

GM Black Death

Sounds good to me , do you need anything from my side to help you?

Talon

GM Black Death

Good, I am for any adjustments you feel are necessary Coach. Don't think there anything else that needs to be done this week.  We will lock in , rest up and get ready for the following week.

Lock in

GM Black Death

Talk about the results of your game this week. (if you were on bye, talk about your bye week)

it was a slow week, coaches use this time to rest the players and do some tweaking of the game plan to get this team on track.

2. After 4 weeks, is the team performing as expected, and where do you feel you need to improve most?

the team is not performing as I expected, but there is room for improvement, just need to be more constant in our gameplay.  Our offense just works on getting into the endzone, we can move the ball, but the scores are getting tough to get

3. We are getting into trade season, are you one who would like to get a deal done before the flurry at the deadline, or do you prefer to wait?   ...Also do you see yourself as a buyer or seller this season?

I like trying to get it done before the deadline and going to be a buyer this season, looks like really might be a few players away from moving to the next level.

4. Rumor has it the HIFL and PFL have quietly discussed a trade window, what is your opinion on that possibility?

I am all for it, the more options, the better. PFL has great players and would be nice to get a shot at that talent without starting a war

5. How much stock do you put into International Football, is the IFAF something you pay much attention to?

I like it, they play ball hard and have great talent. It is another option us HLIF GMs to be able to find talent that will help out teams to win.

6. Talk about this week (your upcoming game or bye week plans)

Rapid City is up next, this going to be another tough game for us, really it is a must-win if we're looking to make this a positive season. Hopefully coming out of the bye, should be able to get out game together and get the win, it not going to be easy. but we got the talent to do it

Talon

Well, the doctors note worked apparently, the league has lifted the suspension for Haynes and despite nearly turning his ankle around backwards in practice, he seems ready to play... the guy is a freak.