Talon

Team Information
City: Atlanta, Georgia
Conference:  Eastern
Division: Mid South
Team Owner: Reddick Lewis
Team Secretary: Xenia Watson

Team History:
The Atlanta Warriors are an expansion franchise in Season 6 of the HIFL.  Founded by owner Maximus Crowe a former prize fighter who has used his winnings to start a football franchise, the team looks to pride itself on tough football with tougher players.    Max Crowe sold the team after a falling out with the league office. As he left for a rival league, he sold the team to entrepreneur turned investment mogul Barbara Barracuda but  After a devastating earthquake rocked the city of Atlanta a few years later, the team was sold to rapper Reddick Lewis and rebranded the Atlanta Underground!

Season 6: 10-6-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 7: 6-10-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 8: 4-12-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 9: 1-15-0 [GM Rebel]
Season 10: 4-12-0 [GM Lucas]
Season 11: 7-9-0 [GM Lucas]
Season 12: 0-15-1 [GM Lucas]
Season 13: 0-15-1 [GM Wrong]
Season 14: 6-9-1 [GM Wrong]
Season 15: 9-6-1 [GM Wrong]
Season 16: 7-9-0 [GM Bennett]
Season 17: 4-11-1 [GM  Bennett]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 6: 0-1 (Divisional Round)
Season 14: 2-1 (Conference Championship Round)
Season 15: 2-1 (Conference Championship Round)

RETIRED NUMBERS:
None

GM Adam Wrong

S15 ATLANTA LOCK IN

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

OFFENSE:
1. Bradley Rivera - Strength
2. Jonah Bird - Pass Blocking
3. Timothy Manning - Football IQ
4. Ulysses Jacks - Strength

DEFENSE:
1. Seymour Burton - Tackling
2. Seymour Burton - Football IQ
3. Jerry Roden - Strength
4. Albert Biddle  - Tackling

STRATEGY GM OR COACHES DECISION ON ANY/ALL

OFFENSE
Attitude: Coaches Decision
Focus: Coaches Decision
Tempo: Normal
Passing Focus: Balanced
Pass To: Coaches Decision
Primary Receiver: Ulysses Jacks
Running Focus: Coaches Decision
Running Backs: Coaches Decision
Backfield Focus: Coaches Decision
Tight End Focus: Coaches Decision

DEFENSE
Attitude: Balanced
Focus: Balanced
Primary Coverage: Coaches Decision
D-Line Focus: Coaches Decision
Linebacker Focus: Coaches Decision
Player Radio: Coaches Decision
Match CBs to WRs?: Coaches Decision

Playing Time: Mostly Starters

TEAM CAPTAINS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK
1. Tommy Mazza
2. Jonah Bird
3. Julio Redd
4. David Seymore
5. Diego Brown
6. Ronnie Mazza

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your offense.)

PACKAGE NAME:

QB- Tommy Mazza
QB2- Derek Owen
QB3- Timothy Manning

RB1- Adrian McCaffrey
RB2- Leroy Brown
RB3- Daniel Carder

FB- Julio Greenfield

TE1- Andrew Hanlon
TE2- Richard Matteson

WR1- Ulysses Jacks
LWR4- Joshua Elrod

WR2- Roy Chandler
WR5- Thomas Mulligan

WR3- Gregg White
WR6- Roger Whelan

LT- Julio Redd
LT2- Don Hawk

LG- Robert Marquis
LG2- Benjamin Brunner

C- Jonah Bird
C2- Dale Vega

RG- Bradley Rivera
RG2- Paul Love

RT- Clarence Martin
RT2- Lynn Skipper

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your defense.)

PACKAGE NAME:

DT1- Puleleiite Ah Sam
DT3- Virgil Sanborn

DT2- Craig Jones
DT4- Eric Wilson

RE1- David Seymore
RE2- Saquan Bademosi
RE3- Oscar Anderson

LE1- Richard Johnson
LE2- Jerry Roden

MLB1- Diego Brown
MLB2- Vernon Ward

ROLB1- Albert Biddle
ROLB2- James Davis

LOLB1- Junior Barden
LOLB2- Roberto Churchill

CB1- Ronnie Mazza
CB4- Seymour Burton
CB7- John Mayes

CB2- Jerome Pugh
CB5- Harry Griffin

CB3- Paul Hussey
CB6- Joseph Carlson

FS1- Paul Brennan
FS2- Tyson Head

SS1- Richard Mattheiu
SS2- Albert Maynard

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

K- Stacey Desimone
P- Daniel Wayne

KR1- TBD
KR2- TBD
KR3- TBD
KR4- TBD

PR1- TBD
PR2- TBD

PLAY CALLING GM Chooses who calls plays, and assigns desired percentages if not left up to play calling coach

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller: (Head Coach or Offensive Coordinator)
1st and 10: Head Coach
1st and Short: Head Coach
1st and Long: Head Coach
2nd and Short: Head Coach
2nd and Long: Head Coach
3rd and Short: Head Coach
3rd and Long: Head Coach
4th and Short: Head Coach
4th and Long: Head Coach
Goal Line: Head Coach
Last 2 Mins (Ahead): Head Coach
Last 2 Mins (Behind): Head Coach

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller: (Head Coach or Defensive Coordinator)
1st and 10: Defensive Coordinator
1st and Short: Defensive Coordinator
1st and Long: Defensive Coordinator
2nd and Short: Defensive Coordinator
2nd and Long: Defensive Coordinator
3rd and Short: Defensive Coordinator
3rd and Long: Defensive Coordinator
4th and Short: Defensive Coordinator
4th and Long: Defensive Coordinator
Goal Line: Head Coach
Last 2 Mins (Ahead): Head Coach
Last 2 Mins (Behind): Defensive Coordinator

PR CAMPAIGNS  (OPTIONAL)

(PLAYER NAME) (Campaign Theme/Tag Line)
DESCRIPTION OF PR CAMPAIGN

MUSICAL LICENSES (GM MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK)

1. Deeper Underground - Jamiroquai https://youtu.be/WIUAC03YMlA
As players emerge at the start of each game

2. I Walk Alone - Saliva https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaD6QtQA4tw
When the team has a positive result

Atlanta also will be using music regularly from our owner Reddick Lewis' music label

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Tails
Defer

SEASON 15 - TRAINING CAMP

1. Welcome back, lets talk off-season.  What was your off-season like, what was your biggest addition to your team, and who is someone you wish you didn't lose?

Thanks guys, it's good to be back. Off season was great. Made a lot of moves, drafted some young exciting talent and have a lot to be excited about. I think bringing in McCaffrey and David Seymore are huge acquisitions for us and hopefully a signal of intent for us. I'd have rather not have lost a player like Scotty Stephens but a move had to be made.

2. Take us back to Draft Day, what lead to you taking the player you took with your first pick?

We wanted to improve the O-Line and so after bringing in Adrian in the trade, it made the decision easy. Both impressed immensely in the Combine and I was delighted with both of them.

3. Coming out of Training Camp who is the player you wish you would have seen on your "most improved list" that you didn't see?

Everyone performed as I would have expected. Some guys surpassed my expectations like Bradley Rivera who while I expected something special,he blew us all away.

4. If you were to improve one position on your team with a trade before the season starts, what position do you target, and are you looking to trade picks or players to get a deal done?

I'd go for improving at Free Safety. Losing Scotty and having youngsters who aren't quite ready yet has made a quite obvious gap I'd be keen to fix. I'd be happier to trade a pick but would consider a depth player too.

5. How many wins should your fan base expect this year, realistically what should fans expect to see?

We made the playoffs on 6-9-1. As a baseline this season I want to make 9-7 as a minimum to prove we continue to improve.

Talon

Alright boss, any questions for me coming out of camp?

GM Adam Wrong

Hi coach, I hope you had a good one. I'm feeling quietly optimistic about these lads.

Let's talk about the AMC plays. Would that involve him acting as a receiver? How would that work out?

Talon

He's definitely a guy who can line up in the slot or also just run good routes out of the backfield to catch passes, he can do it all.  He's a real weapon.

GM Adam Wrong

That's fair. I like that option.

Now the other big issue is free safety. I know eyebrows were raised at me trading Scotty but his performance didn't warrant his wages.

You've said about moving Carlson and that is an option. Unless you are aware of anyone in free agency we could potentially pick up

Talon

I've been focused on the 53 in the building, so I don't have any suggestions right now, boss.

GM Adam Wrong

Fair enough.

We need to beat Charlotte. Do you think with our current secondary we can do that?

Talon

GM Adam Wrong

I'm working on a deal to potentially give us a bit of comfort at FS anyway so should give you something to work with.

As for the rest of the line up, from my lock in,would you suggest any changes?

Talon

Nope, I think we're ready for week 1.

GM Adam Wrong

Right. You get back to business, I'm gonna check in with one or two lads.

Let's start with Bradley Rivera.

Welcome Mr Rivera, I have heard nothing but good things about you since your arrival. I take it you are ready to kick ass against Charlotte

Talon

GM Adam Wrong

I look forward to seeing what you can do.

---

David Seymore please.

Mr Seymore, a genuine, bona-fide sack machine. Welcome to Atlanta. Its an absolute pleasure having you here.

How are you settling in?

Talon

I'm feeling really good about being a part of this organization GM Wrong, the fans have been great and so have the guys in the locker room..

GM Adam Wrong

It's great to have you happy to be here and my door is open if you need anything.

---

AMC please

Dude, I know the departure of your previous team was acrimonious but I'm happy to have you here as a Premier piece of our puzzle.

Are you ready to mix it up for us?

Talon

I'm ready to put that year-from-hell behind me and make waves here in ATL for all the right reasons.

GM Adam Wrong

The coaching staff have been talking about switching up your offence from purely a run game into a hybrid receiver role to boot. I think this is going to be a year that will cement your legacy as one of the best at what you do.

Talon

Sounds good to me boss, lets get to work.

GM Adam Wrong

Good man!

Right... let's do this!

Joseph Hunt to FS1

All other decisions to be made by the coaching staff

Lock in

GM Adam Wrong

SEASON 15 - WEEK 1

1. Discuss your week 1 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

A gritty, rugged win against a much improved Charlotte team. It's wins like that, that we would have never been able to pull off in the past. We fell behind and looked beaten but to draw level and for elite talent like Seymore to deliver big in overtime? I'm pleased as punch.

I'd like to see more distributed productivity going forwards. I know Tommy can deliver big and I look forward to it in the upcoming games.

2. How do you feel about not having pre-season this year?

I'm not fussed to be honest. It allowed the boys to bond and work harder in practice and judging by week 1, I think it paid off.

3. What did you think of Alejandro McGhee's comments about the Bay Area Sea Lions being able to beat any HIFL club?

I don't believe that's what he said, I think he said that they could go toe to toe with any HIFL team so I won't go and say that he's outright naive, but he's saying what he feels that fans of the PFL and the likes of Ace Profits wants to hear. He's a good posterchild / lapdog for the PFL.

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

Early QB trouble with a few teams who have been hit by injuries and a dip in form. I hope that isn't infectious across the league.

Meanwhile players advocating for a ban on PFL trades will potentially make for an interesting set of discussions going forward about the relationship between the HIFL and the PFL

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   How likely do you feel your team is to win this contest?

A bloody tough game against one of the best teams in the league in St Paul. They are still going to be sore from the playoffs and will want to punish us but we are a much improved team from the last time out.

The injuries that have hit them already don't stop them from being a formidable foe and we will be looking to the elite pillars of our squad to be the difference makers.

Talon

That was a gutsy performance and we clawed out the last 13 points of the game to win, it wasn't pretty but I am proud of these boys.

GM Adam Wrong

It's testament to your coaching set up that they have the heart to dig deep for wins like that. We wouldn't have seen that from them when we first started here...

St Paul is going to be even trickier...

I know they have injuries but that won't stop them.

How do we combat that run game?

Talon

Well the answer would be a lot easier if we didn't have to deal with Max Ramos down the field in the pass game.. We have to be selective about when we load the box to stop the run.

GM Adam Wrong

A fair and frightening point. I shall trust your judgement on that front.

Offensive wise, do we keep with what worked against St Paul or is there anything you want to change?

Talon

We will tinker here and there, but the overall scheme is fine I think.

GM Adam Wrong

Perfect!

Let's get that second win in the books!

Lock in

GM Adam Wrong

SEASON 15 - WEEK 2

1. Discuss your week 2 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

We took the game to arguably the Best teamin HIFL and went toe to toe and gave them a hell of a scare. We put together a solid performance and our game did well.

Unfortunately we went against Aaron Kitchen having a perfect game and you can't say fairer than that.

What disappointed me was the fact we had a chance for a field goal at the end of the first and we took a risk which left us 3 points Short... 3 points that could have made a heck of a lot of difference.

2. After two weeks do you feel your team is where you thought they would be, if not what is the biggest area of improvement needed?

We are performing outstandingly. I'd like a game that doesn't give me palpations soon. I mean a comfortable win. But we are still gelling as a unit.

3. Are you happy with the play of your quarterback so far? Where do you rank him across the league's 32 starters?

While he's not getting the enviable QBR both he and I would like, he's doing an quality drop while he's receiving corps is developing.

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

Nice to see Christopher Boatwright deliver after being maligned for a long time. Also nice to see that after Kirk's Sleep Apnoea study, his team won't be... sleeping on any other team like he slept on us.

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   Where is your biggest advantage?

GM Fosters and his Monsters are the first team to visit us here in Atlanta. I know Mr Lewis has high hopes for an opening with and Michigan will be full of vim after their big win against Louisville. I'm hoping we can give the fans what they deserve in their first home game of the new Atlanta Underground

Talon

Dude, I'm not happy with our passing game right now.  I don't know if its the play calling or the players or the football gods, but something has got to give.

GM Adam Wrong

Mate, neither am I. You just don't seem to have had the rub of the green yet and I want to help with that.

Is there an issue with the receiving corps? Are there channels open for you?

Talon

I can't even get in a rhythm, we're running it 40 times a day and I just can't find my mojo

GM Adam Wrong

Is there anything I can help you with?

Talon

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!  I want to throw the ball and score touchdowns!

GM Adam Wrong

And are you happy with the targets you have to get that arm pumping?

Talon

We did it with them last year, we can do it again.. sure I'd love a Shawn Simon or Dorial Green-Beckham or someone to throw to, but we have great young talent.

GM Adam Wrong

Give the likes of Chandler or Jacks enough time and he will be our very own Simon or DGB.

You're never walking alone here

Talon

MAZZA GIVES YOU A THUMBS UP

GM Adam Wrong

I'll leave you to it mate.

Coach, just had a chat with Tommy and he wants a bit more freedom to pass. What do you think though

Talon

I love slinging the rock, it was just hard to back off the throttle when we were running it so well, you know?

GM Adam Wrong

To be honest with you I feel the same but I think we need to keep it as an option if the game isn't going our way.

Speaking of which, do you think Michgan have enough of a Run Defence to give AMC and company any headaches?

Talon

That Reid guy is a tough cookie, but I think we're too fast and too balanced in the run game for them to pinch down on us.

GM Adam Wrong

And defensively, can our secondary stand up to their rampant Rogers?

Talon

We've looked good so far in pass defense, so if we keep them off the field and suffocate them when they have the ball, we're golden!

GM Adam Wrong

I believe in you although...

If we have a chance for a field goal with seconds to go in the 1st half...

Take it!

Talon

No promises, but consider it noted.

GM Adam Wrong

Right... no more fucking about

Let's get smashing...

Lock in

GM Adam Wrong

SEASON 15 - WEEK 3

1. Discuss your week 3 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

Obviously delighted to beat a tricky Michigan team and get one over a friend of mine in Fosters. Disappointed to not score more bit we march on.

2. Have you and your coach made any major adjustments so far this season, if not do you feel you need to after this week?

We talk and we tinker and we adjust accordingly. We have a working partnership that he knows what we need from the team.

3. The league has discussed a potential league-sponsored event to give free agent offensive linemen the chance to showcase themselves to HIFL teams, what do you think of this idea?

I think it's great. It helped me with QBs when I had a crisis in the past. I thankfully am not in that boat this year with my O-Line

It's a big farewell to GM Gators which I am obviously sad about as a person but as a division rival, I'm never mourning a team heading into flux...

I don't think its fair for a player to be under fire for celebrations especially when his target has such a history of running his mouth. I don't endorse what Obaje did but the media reaction needs to be more balanced

5. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

Cleveland next and a fellow 2-1 team. GM Wayne is a nice enough guy but there's not one particular asset his team has that I would want to emulate. The game will be tough but I believe we have enough to make the difference and get the win

Talon

You've been busy working the trade phones!

GM Adam Wrong

Had an offer out for Hawk who wasn't being used for a 3rd next season

Then with the Louisville shift, I wanted to pounce and get a vet receiver in to support Jacks and Chandler

I think it works for us we just need to see where he slots in.

I don't think Zeller is moving the rest of our Rushing corps

Talon

I think Griswold can float between WR2 and WR3 depending on the package, we'll give him some chances to play in both since he is a solid slot option and it could help UJax focus more on one set of routes.