Conference:  Eastern
Division: European
Team Owner: Klaus Müller
Team Secretary: Heidi Schneider

Official Colors:

Lakers Purple (#552583)
Gold (#FDB927)

Team History:
The Milwaukee Barons are an expansion team for the HIFL in season 10.  Owned by famous stunt-aviator Carmine "Red" Barone, the team will look to make a big splash, as Barone and his family live to garner the attention of the masses.

After Season 17, the team was sold to Klaus Müller in Munich, Germany and rebranded as the Munich Griffins.

Season 10: 3-13-0 [GM Strike]
Season 11: 10-6-0 [GM Strike]
Season 12: 8-8-0 [GM Strike]
Season 13: 10-4-2 [GM Strike]
Season 14: 8-8-0 [GM Franchise]
Season 15: 3-12-1 [GM Franchise]
Season 16: 3-13-0 [GM Powers]
Season 17: 4-11-1 [GM Powers/Kirk]

Playoff Appearances:
Season 11: 0-1 (Wildcard Round)
Season 13: 1-1 (Divisional Round)

RETIRED NUMBERS:
None

Talon

S15 MILWAUKEE LOCK IN

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

OFFENSE:
1. Robert Bryant - Endurance/Conditioning
2. William Myers - Pass Blocking
3. Peter Parkour - Strength
4. Nico Flips - Football IQ

DEFENSE:
1. Robert Kozlowski - Football IQ
2. Kevin Brackett - Tackling
3. Thomas Bone - Speed
4. Keith Blackburn - Agility

STRATEGY GM OR COACHES DECISION ON ANY/ALL

OFFENSE
Attitude: Aggressive
Focus: Balanced
Tempo: Very Fast
Passing Focus: Balanced
Pass To: Balanced
Primary Receiver: WR Steven Jackson
Running Focus: Balanced
Running Backs: Balanced
Backfield Focus: Bell Cow
Tight End Focus: Mixed

DEFENSE
Attitude: Aggressive
Focus: Balanced
Primary Coverage: Mixed
D-Line Focus: Balanced
Linebacker Focus: Balanced
Player Radio: FS Eddie Thomas
Match CBs to WRs?: Yes

Playing Time: Mostly Starters

TEAM CAPTAINS GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK
1. Robert Marshall
2. Steven Jackson
3. Danny Kirkland
4. Roger Toliver
5. Alfred Glass
6. Shaquille Carrier

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your offense.)

PACKAGE NAME: The Air Raid

QB- Robert Marshall
QB2- James O'Rourke
QB3- Ronnie Wilbanks
QB4- Paul Hulsey

RB1- Craig Ramsey
RB2- Justin Haas
RB3- Victor Keen
RB4- Robert Bryant
RB5- Peter Parkour

FB- Anthony Marks

TE1- Ted Rojas
TE2- Ludwig Hinz
TE3- Ramon Adams

WR1- Steven Jackson
LWR4- Nico Flips

WR2- Chang Lam
WR5- Bruce Seeley

WR3- David Clark
WR3- David Dodge

LT- Robert Love
LT2- William Pond

LG- Lag'I Savea
LG2- Jae Justus

C- Danny Kirkland
C2- William Myers

RG- Jewell Paige
RG2- Jae Justus

RT- Robert Dew
RT2- William Pond

PACKAGE NAME: The Block Party

QB- Robert Marshall
QB2- James O'Rourke
QB3- Ronnie Wilbanks
QB4- Paul Hulsey

RB1- Craig Ramsey
RB2- Justin Haas
RB3- Victor Keen
RB4- Robert Bryant
RB5- Peter Parkour

FB- Anthony Marks

TE1- Ted Rojas
TE2- Ludwig Hinz
TE3- Ramon Adams

WR1- Steven Jackson
LWR4- David Clark

WR2- Bruce Seeley
WR5- Chang Lam

WR3- Nico Flips
WR3- David Dodge

LT- Robert Love
LT2- William Pond

LG- Lag'I Savea
LG2- Jae Justus

C- Danny Kirkland
C2- William Myers

RG- Jewell Paige
RG2- Jae Justus

RT- Robert Dew
RT2- William Pond

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK (You may attach up to 4 additional Copies of this Chart for various "Packages" in your defense.)

PACKAGE NAME: The Danger Zone

DT1- Oswaldo Stackhouse
DT3- Jacob Demarco

DT2- Jacob Demarco
DT4- Oswaldo Stackhouse

RE1- Jefferey Lilley
RE2- Demario Lattimore

LE1- Demario Lattimore
LE2- Jefferey Lilley

MLB1- Shaquille Carrier
MLB3- Octavio Muse
MLB2- Otis Banks

ROLB1- Rhett Purdy
ROLB2- Michael Story
ROLB3- Andrew Webb

LOLB1- Roger Toliver
LOLB2- Keith Blackburn
LOLB3- David Hennessey

CB1- Alfred Glass
CB4- Robert Kozlowski

CB2- Stephen Basham
CB5- Robert Kozlowski

CB3- Tommy Corbin
CB6- James James

FS1- Eddie Thomas
FS2- Thomas Bone
FS3- Kevin Brackett
FS4- Hemingway Lynch

SS1- Carl Hawkins
SS2- Kent Boucher

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART GM's MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK

K- Dong Alexander
P- Andrew Vieira

KR1- Alfred Glass
KR2- Craig Ramsey
KR3- David Clark
KR4- Nico Flips

PR1- Alfred Glass
PR2- Craig Ramsey

PLAY CALLING GM Chooses who calls plays, and assigns desired percentages if not left up to play calling coach

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller: Head Coach

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller: Defensive Coordinator

PR CAMPAIGNS  (OPTIONAL)

N/A

MUSICAL LICENSES (GM MUST COMPLETE THIS TASK)

1. "DANGER ZONE" BY KENNY LOGGINS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4)
To keep with Barons tradition, this song will play prior to kickoff as the Barons come out of the tunnel to pre-game introductions along with small excerpts from it playing after the team scores a touchdown.

2. GONNA FLY NOW BY BILL CONTI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4) -
To be played after the team makes a big first down (over 20 yards), after field goals, and after halftime when the second half begins.

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Heads
Defer

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Welcome back, lets talk off-season.  What was your off-season like, what was your biggest addition to your team, and who is someone you wish you didn't lose?

"It was a pretty good offseason. We had a few retirements but we brought in some nice players added to the roster. The biggest edition Stefan Jackson or Justin Haas on offense and Keith Blackburn on defense. Overall we got some good depth at a lot of positions. I wish we didn't lose Gaskins. That was a big loss for us as a team on defense."

2. Take us back to Draft Day, what lead to you taking the player you took with your first pick?

"I got a great scouting report on him and I personally felt he was the best player available at the time. I think Blackburn is a dynamic player who's going to help our vastly improved Linebacker corps. He's going to be a big reason why this team exceeds expectations this season."

3. Coming out of Training Camp who is the player you wish you would have seen on your "most improved list" that you didn't see?

"Justin Haas. He's going to be a big part of our run game. Honorable mention goes to Robert Marshall considering he's going to be leading our passing game."

4. If you were to improve one position on your team with a trade before the season starts, what position do you target, and are you looking to trade picks or players to get a deal done?

"Left Tackle, defense line, and a speed back up RB. Other than that I think we're set. We definitely need to address those issues but I believe we're good everywhere else."

5. How many wins should your fan base expect this year, realistically what should fans expect to see?

"I would say 10 most likely. I think we can sneak into the playoffs and compete for the division championship if all goes well. I do think we will contend for a playoff spot this season. I feel that it's going to be a better season for us."

Talon

Alright fresh season ready to kick off, anything we need to discuss?

GM Franchise

Not really. We do have some depth issues at 3 or 4 positions but otherwise we're looking good. I can always make a trade to fix those if it gets to that point but other than that I think we're in good shape heading into the season.

Talon

GM Franchise

How are we looking going into our big game against Music City? Do we need to make any depth chart adjustments or are we good to go for now?

Talon

I think we're sitting in the right spot right now, just gotta do our thing and win the ball game.

GM Franchise

Sounds good to me. Let's rock!

Player rotations: Mostly starters
Playcalling: Coaches Decision
Game Plan: Coaches Decision
Strategy: Coaches Decision.

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Discuss your week 1 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

"That didn't go the way we planned it. It sucks losing the first game. If we eliminate the mental errors and fix up our weaknesses we should be fine. Allowing 187 rushing yards, allowing 7 sacks for 66 yards, and getting ten penalties is a big part of the reason why we lost the game. We we also unable to rush the ball. Having 24 yards rushing is the other major contributor to the loss. If we fix those three issues we should be good to go. Rush offense, rush defense, minimizing sacks, and minimizing penalties are our priorities for next week's game."

2. How do you feel about not having pre-season this year?

"Honestly I think it sucks. Having that to evaluate talent and figure out who deserves more playing time is essential to early season success. I think we need to bring it back next season but that's just my opinion.

3. What did you think of Alejandro McGhee's comments about the Bay Area Sea Lions being able to beat any HIFL club?

"I think his overconfidence is his weakness and that he's a damn idiot for making those comments. I know my team would kick his team's ass in a game, bottom line. It's going to be hilarious when they lose their first game because another team put his comments on the bulletin board and used them for motivation."

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"Thomas Loftis is going to be a bad ass. What he did against Vegas was phenomenal. Speaking of Vegas I'm shocked they played as bad as they did. There's plenty of time to trade to fix that going by their history of trading. A lot of the news is just typical week one stuff. Four weeks into the season we'll know which teams are the real deal going forward."

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   How likely do you feel your team is to win this contest?

"This week we play Cleveland, one of our division rivals. Cleveland lost last week too so there's a lot riding on winning this game for both teams. Starting 0-2 is something both teams want to avoid so both teams will be wanting to win this game big time. I definitely want to win this game. If we fix our mistakes from week one then we'll be good to go to win this week."

Talon

Our run game was in shambles... FFS

GM Franchise

Yes it was. It was atrocious. Was the issue with our offense  or was their run defense just really?

Talon

Not really sure, but if its our run game as the issue we've got to fix it.

GM Franchise

Agreed. We also gave up 7 sacks so I'm worried that it might e the offensive line. What happened with the sacks? Were they caused by the quarterback or were they caused by bad pass protection?

Talon

There were a few times that it was coverage or QB related, but in the end I think the majority of the pressure was due to our line struggling.

GM Franchise

Hopefully the struggles are short lived. We need a strong offensive line if we're going to do anything this season. We may have to make a trade to upgrade it if this continues this week.

Talon

We'll keep a close eye on the lne this week in practice and report back after the game.

GM Franchise

That's the plan. Hopefully we get it under control this week. Let's lock in and kick Cleveland's ass this week!

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Discuss your week 2 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

"Disappointing is an understatement. We had that game won until a penalty called the long run by Marshall back. Firstly let me address GM Wayne. He talks a lot of trash for someone who hasn't done anything of note in this league. The first thing he needs to do is respect Robert Dew who would beat him down if he had the balls to say what he tweeted to his face. Secondly caught his little press conference. The only thing cheap around here is him thinking his opinion matters to anyone with his track record which is garbage. Besides nobody from Cleveland has any room to talk trash about any city. That said I'm done talking about someone who isn't worth talking about. He isn't worth thinking about either, onto talking about the game. We lost but coming back and winning after being down 17-0 is a huge accomplishment. On the positives we had over 300 passing yards, Vieira averaged 46 yards per punt, Steven Jackson had a big game, and Carrier had a big game again. Disappointing loss but we'll get them the next time we play them. Karma is coming for GM Wayne after his bulletin board commentary this week."

2. After two weeks do you feel your team is where you thought they would be, if not what is the biggest area of improvement needed?

"No we're definitely not where I thought we'd be. Starting the season 0-2 is not what I had in mind. The biggest area of improvement would be for controlling the clock. We did our most damage last season when we controlled the game. We need to get back to that this season."

3. Are you happy with the play of your quarterback so far? Where do you rank him across the league's 32 starters?

"Yes I am. I'd rank him in the top ten in the league. I'm sure that'll get a reaction from some people but he has thrown for over 300 yards both games this season and the stats don't lie. He is the real deal and is one of the strongest points for the team so far this season."

4. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"Christopher Boatwright shattering the single game receiving record is an accomplishment. The Crows sleep apnea story that relates to that was intriguing as well. Nothing else was notable."

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.   Where is your biggest advantage?

"This week we play Long Beach who are a top tier team early this season. It's going to be a tough game for us. Our biggest advantage is being unpredictable. They will likely attack our offensive line but if we use their strategy against them we could upset them and get some momentum. Every game is a winnable game and I feel with the right strategy we can beat anybody including Long Beach."

Talon

Alright, I think it's time to unleash RoMar's legs.. he's not been running much but I think it's time for him to get the greenlight.

GM Franchise

I agree. That is one hundred percent getting a green light. We're a lot more dangerous on offense when he's running the ball more.

Talon

Alright perfect, then I'm good man.

GM Franchise

Same here. We're 0-2 which sucks. Are there any areas we need to address immediately? I can and will make trades to fix what needs to be fixed.

Talon

Lets see what Marshall can do this week with permission to run it more, if we don't get the win or don't like what we see, then Ill give you some ideas of where I think we need to make changes.

GM Franchise

Sounds good! Time to unleash RoMar!

Strategy note: More quarterback running plays added to offensive playcalling.

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Discuss your week 3 results, what were you happy with, what were you disappointed with?

"I'm extremely pleased with the results. That was a huge win for us over Long Beach who are a really good team so far this season. Unleashing RoMar was a really good decision and he won Offensive Player of the Week this week which shows just how dominant he was in the game. Looking forward to more of the same this week."

2. Have you and your coach made any major adjustments so far this season, if not do you feel you need to after this week?

"Yes we have. We unleashed RoMar and it worked out marvelously for us against the Mermen."

3. The league has discussed a potential league-sponsored event to give free agent offensive linemen the chance to showcase themselves to HIFL teams, what do you think of this idea?

"I like it a lot. A few teams are having issues with their offensive lines this season so this is a great way to alleviate those issues for the teams that need help."

"First of all congratulations to Justin Fields on his rushing record. It was a shame he wasted his career best performance on the same week RoMar put on a superior performance against Long Beach. I guess you can see he was a bit premature with that. He must be trying to be more like his GM by being premature and being overshadowed by superior talent."

5. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

"Oakland has a lot of grit and never gives up in their games. In that respect our teams are very similar. We need to be more like that as this season continues if we are going to be successful."

Talon

GM Franchise

Yep. We looked fantastic last week. Do we need to make any adjustments for our game against Oakland?

Talon

If it ain't broke, don't fix it man.

GM Franchise

Agreed about that. Let's lock in and get another victory!

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Discuss your week 4 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, skip)

"it was a tough loss. We played Oakland tough but in the end it just wasn't enough to pick up the win. It was a high scoring game but we played them tough after going down 19-7 which shows the heart of this team. RoMar played an unbelievable game for us. He has been phenomenal over the last few weeks. Lam, Jackson, and Clark all had big games for us. Carrier and Lilley both had big games but it wasn't enough. Hoping we can win some games going forward."

2. One quarter of the way through the season, has your team played up to expectations?

"Honestly being 1-3 at this point is not where we expected to be at through four games. We need to get a few wins to get some momentum. I'm hoping to see things turn around because if it doesn't it's going to be a really long chances."

3. Do you see yourself attending the HIFL's Offensive Lineman Open House?

"Possibly. It doesn't hurt to scout out some talent that will help us long term."

"Orlando beating Alabama is a big deal. That game was insane and might be the game of the year. Hollywood Experience went off against us and it seems like he went off to a place he shouldn't have after the game. It'll be a experience for him in jail if all of that is true. No teams being undefeated is a big deal too. It shows that every team has a chance to win it all."

5. Grade your coaching staff so far through the first quarter of the season, have they lived up to your expectations?

"I'm going to give them an A. We've had a rough start to the season but the coaches have been phenomenal thus far in the season."

6. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is something about that team that you wish you could emulate?

"We have a bye week which is a good thing. This will give us a week off to adjust and get a break before we go into our next game. This is a good time for us to have it in the season. As long as we can get some momentum going into the middle of the season."

Talon

1-3 isn't acceptable, what do you want us to focus on most during the bye?

GM Franchise

I'd say the thing to focus on would be the offensive run game and rush defense. We get those two areas in check we can turn this season around.

Talon

Alright, our tackles are not good in the run game, so we could use upgrades at tackle for sure; on the flip side our run game is very similar to Seattle in that we have a bunch of guys who just aren't that good.

Defensively, our lack of depth on the d-line and the lack of talent on the line with what we have is the big issue.  Lilley is our only real starting quality lineman across the 4 positions so we might have to just eat that one this year, but make it a primary focus in the off-season.

GM Franchise

I agree with all of that. I'm going to explore possibly doing trades to shore up both lines. They're by far our biggest weaknesses and fixing them as quickly as possible is my priority. Adding in a dynamic running back is the other thing we need. Going to see what I can accomplish but as per usual other GMs will likely ask for way too much and I'll tell them to Fuck off. You need one thing, they ask for three first rounders, four of your star players, and a date with the team secretary.

Talon

There's a few secretaries I'd make a play for, but.. hey, that's a convo for another setting.

GM Franchise

That's true on both counts. I put out a feeler on the trade discussions to see about getting some help on the lines. Anything else we need to address before locking in?

Talon

GM Franchise

Yeah we are. Locking in for the week. Let's hope to get some momentum next week.

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Discuss your week 5 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

"We had a bye this week but the game that stood out to me was the Dragons comeback win over the champs. It's a big deal and it shows that any team can beat any other team at any time."

2. What does your team need most in terms of improvement?

"Offensive and defensive line improvements to help the run game as well as help out with our run defense. We can turn this around but getting some momentum with some wins is the key to the whole thing. We do this and everything changes for us."

3. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"Keenan Daley has concussion issues and I think that league wide concussion safety protocols need to be increased. I want Marshall up there on the top rushing yards list with the top rushing quarterbacks in the league. That's what I want to see happen after seeing that news story."

4. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

"This week we play Sydney and their explosive rushing attack. They are putting up a lot of points and Crawford has been unstoppable. We need to clamp down on him and their offense. Keeping them from scoring is our goal. The lower the score the better our chances to win. It's going to be all about containing them. We control the clock and we will win this game. It's as simple as that."

—-

"Coach, big game this week against Sydney. Their rushing attack is going to be a major problem but I think we can get creative and slow them down."

Talon

Yeah Crawford has been insane over the last year and a half but their pass game has been weak.  I think we sell out to stop the run, we stay in the base defense and keep 8-9 men in the box at all times.

GM Franchise

That's a good game plan. If limit the offense and control the clock we can win this game. Clock control is the key to this game.

Talon

We can slow our tempo and try to control the clock that way too

GM Franchise

I like it. Every adjustment we've made strategically this season has paid off. I'm  expecting that to happen again in this game. Time to lock in for the week.

Tempo changed to Slow.
Stay in the base defense and keep 8-9 men in the box at all times.

Lock in.

GM Franchise

1. Discuss your week 6 results (if you won, who deserves a game ball for their efforts?) (if you lost, who needs to step up to prevent another loss?) (if you had a bye-week, discuss a game that caught your eye)

"That was a bad loss, I mean a really bad loss. There's no easy way to put this but we were dominated by Syndey. And right now we need to overhaul everything ASAP otherwise we're doomed this season. Right now everyone needs to step up myself included. I'm as big of a part of this as the players and coaches are. Everyone is connected so to speak. But yeah allowing 306 rushing yards is never a good thing. We're better than this and I'm likely going to be both a buyer and seller trading wise. As long as we don't go over the cap we're good to go."

2. Discuss any news that interested you, if you had team specific news address it first.

"The Mid-Atlantic Division is a division of death, I think that all of those teams have a definite possibility of making the playoffs. The Smoke and Nighthawks game is going to be interesting to watch. Lincoln Doss calling out Miami's dirty play might be something to take note of if it makes the news again."

3. Discuss your next opponent and game. What is your biggest advantage in this contest? (if you have a bye week, discuss what you hope to achieve this week)

"We're playing Cleveland who are helmed by the biggest dipshit GM in the league, GM Wayne. The Mustangs are a win now team because if Fields gets injured or their star players, they're more screwed than GM Wayne is if his stupid, arrogant ass runs into me at a game and tries to challenge me to a fight. That's the bottom line. Our advantage is that we know them and only an arrogant pile of shit would overlook any divisional opponent regardless of record. His arrogance is big weakness that can be exploited. This game isn't going to be cakewalk he imagines it will be."

---

"Coach, that was shitstorm. I'm getting teams wanting to trade with me which I don't blame them. We definitely need to make some moves ASAP in order to fix our weakness. Plus I want to win this week. Fuck that piece of shit GM Wayne."

Talon

Yeah, lets make it happen.

GM Franchise

Are there any players that you do not want me to trade? I will use that as my no trade-list in trade talks. I wanted your input before responding to any talks that have started up.

Talon

I think all bets are off man, we get rid of whoever gets us a big return.

GM Franchise

Perfect because only Carrier, Jackson, and the kickers were on my no trade list. I'll get to work and see what I can do.

Talon