PEARL HARBOR PREDATORS [GM ANELLI]

Started by Talon, November 25, 2021, 11:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

I believe with the proper budget we could certainly do better.

GM Anelli

I believe this should be achievable this off season. I do have two conversations I would like to have regarding contracts but unless you have more to discuss you can go ahead and enjoy your off season break.

(if nothing else)

Diana, please call Steve Rosenhaus.

Mr. Rosenhaus, I have two clients I want to discuss a contract extension for. The first is defensive tackle Aron Rosenbaum. I would like to bring him back on a bridge contract of 2 years, 5 million per season.

Talon

GM Anelli

Perhaps we will revisit this during free agency.

Moving onto the next, I would like to offer Randall Kozlowski a 3 year, 3 million dollar deal.

Talon

That's a deal to get the All-Star back in Purple and Black.   Consider us in, baby.

GM Anelli

Thank you Mr. Rosenhaus.

Diana, I am ready to see Mr. Masrani.

Talon

GM Anelli, I am very pleased with how you took on the job as GM in your first season.   We didn't make the playoffs, but we were in the hunt in a very wild division; so let me tell you I am very pleased.

GM Anelli

Thank you, sir. I found myself frustrated with our performance in the first half of the season and recalled your encouragement to be bold if things were not going as planned. We have some work to do still but I think we have a solid group to build around.

Talon

I agree.  This is a team that will win double digit games for the foreseeable future, that is what I want and I trust you to deliver.

GM Anelli

Talon

Excellent.  Give us a strong season and you will be rewarded with a handsome raise.

GM Anelli

Thank you Mr. Masrani. If there is nothing else I will get us locked in.

(if nothing else, lock in)

Talon

Hello, Here is our team off-season primer.  It shows our current roster (including expired players and coaches but without their contract values) our current draft picks for the next 3 seasons, and our budget.

Talon

In the event either of coordinators get an offer for a head coaching position, I'd like to know what the max I'll have in my budget to retain them would be. PM me the figures when you think about it, and if we don't wish to retain them at all, let me know so they don't miss out on an interview out of loyalty when we don't plan to bring them back.

Talon

WITH YOUR STAFF FULLY HIRED, YOU ARE INVITED TO THE SCOUTING COMBINE.  YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR SPENDING VIA THE LEAGUE OFFICE.

Talon

Hello, After signing our draft picks we have  11 open roster positions to fill with $16.65MM in salary cap and $1.5MM in bonus available to do so. We need another linebacker and Punter with the rest of the roster spots being flexible.  We also have $6MM in off-season bonus money remaining as well.

The experts over Pro Football Focus gave us a draft score of 79.5 which was 29th in the league.

If you have any questions, let me know asap.

Talon

Hey Ass Hat!  You never signed and submitted the contract you agreed to with Loto!  You need to make this right Aye Ess Aye Pee.

GM Anelli

Apologies Bobby. I will submit it now.

Talon

GM Anelli

Since I have you here can we bring WR Enrique Campbell in for 1 year, 1MM?

Talon

... I need a minute to calm down, lets talk about my clients later unless you're offering above minimum value.

GM Anelli

Understood.

Diana, Mike Maker please.

Mike, calling to offer LB Albert Smith a 1 year, 1MM contract.

Talon

GM Anelli

Great. Thanks.

Diana, Amber Molina please.

Amber, I'm calling to offer P Bernard Wright a 1 year, 1MM deal.

Talon

GM Anelli

Thanks.

Diana, lets see if Bobby has settled down some.

Mr. Shapiro, hope today is a better day than the last. If you're up for hearing an offer from me I'd like to bring DE Will Hargraves to Hawaii on a 1 year 1 million dollar deal.

Talon

GM Anelli

And then how about CB Thomas Berry for 2 years, 1.5 million to come home to Hawaii?

Talon

Talon

Hey boss, looks like we have a full 53 man roster with $150K in salary cap, $5MM in international bonus, $2.5MM in S18 bonus, and $1.5MM in off-season bonus.

GM Anelli

1. Lucifer - Eminem ft. Sly Pyper
Played in the build up to the opening kickoff.

2. Not Like Us - Kendrick Lamar
Played after home victories

LOCK IN

Talon

Hey boss, here is our team report coming out of training camp.