LONDON HARRIERS [GM OLDFIELD]

Started by Talon, November 25, 2021, 11:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Oldfield

PFL! Dam acronym dyslexia

Yes best let him cool off 

Talon

He did text me back, sounds like he's not planning on leaving, but there were definitely a lot of clown emojis.

GM Oldfield

Oh well he's saved me a 1M bonus next year I guess.

Talon

WITH YOUR STAFF FULLY HIRED, YOU ARE INVITED TO THE SCOUTING COMBINE.  YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR SPENDING VIA THE LEAGUE OFFICE.

Talon

Hiya! After signing our draft picks we have 24 open roster positions to fill with $49.9MM in salary cap and $2.5MM in bonus available to do so. We need a linebacker, a Defensive tackle, a center, and an offensive tackle but the remaining roster spots are flexible.  We also have $8.5MM in off-season bonus money remaining as well.

The experts over Pro Football Focus gave us a draft score of 81.0 which was 23th in the league.

If you have any questions, let me know asap.

Talon

GM Oldfield we have received a fine for attempting to negotiate with a player who was currently under contract with another team during free agency.  This form of tampering has resulted in a $100K fine that we must pay from either our off-season or S18 bonus fund.

please league office the payment ASAP and be careful, as the punishment could be more severe next time.

GM Oldfield

Apologies I'll do that right away and ensure I keep my sheet of free agents up to date from now on

Talon

**SIGH**  Well, we made two offers to people we did not list on our interest sheet and that cost us an additional $200K in fines.   League office that as soon as possible and please stop pissing off the boss.

Talon

[Arthur Churchill Disliked that]

GM Oldfield

GM Oldfield

Bobby Shapiro please,

Bobby, would RB George McRae do a 1 year, 500k deal to come to London?

Talon

He signed as a UDFA right after the draft, so no, no he would not.  There are updated free agency sheets that support that as well.

GM Oldfield

Apologies I seem to be running on an old form here.

How about DE Rodrigo Allen? Same offer.

Talon

GM Oldfield

Thanks Bobby. Take care.

Beau Lauder Please,

Beau, I'd like to take RB Michael Drake to London for a year. My offer is 500k

Talon

Fancy Mr. Oldfield... I've heard about you and your kind, parading around the fancy words and the fancy accents..

Now normally I wouldn't be condemning any of my clients to having to go off to the land of the king and queens, but since this is the time of year where these boys either sign or they don't play, I guess we got a very little choice.

GM Oldfield

Thanks Beau. I appreciate it hope they can feed back to you how wonderful London is.

Scott Forrest please,

Mr Forrest, I'm looking to add some experience to my WR corps. Would John Levesque do the season here in London for 2MM?

Talon

GM Oldfield

Thanks Scott,

Amber Molina please,

Amber, would C Pedro White come to London for 1 year at 1MM?

Talon

GM Oldfield

Great. Would Neil Wray join him for the same offer?

Talon

GM Oldfield

Thanks again Amber

Ms Seaborn I believe I have a full squad now so would appreciate a financial update whenever possible

Talon

53 man roster full.   $3.85MM in off-season bonus, $400K in salary cap, $0 in International bonus, $2.5MM in S18 Bonus.

GM Oldfield

PR Campaigns

Lincoln Doss- Lincoln of London (1MM)

This is a  6 part documentary exploring the most exciting quarterback in HIFL. Recapping his season last year, his amazing recovery from injury to lead London to the playoffs with a QBR rating of 140, it captures his time in London across this training camp in a more fun, more personal version of the the 'hard knocks series. Produced by legendary sports documentary Eric Drath, the documentary highlights his time in London, what he means to the local NFL fans, how the human highlight reel has raised the profile of American football in the UK, as well as some fun outings at various London locations.

The Crawford Chuckle Hut (1MM)

Inspired by the funniest guy in HIFL, the Crawford Chuckle Hut builds on the London Comedy scene as a venue for all types of comedians and entertainment . They'll be special guest appearances from London players and staff, as well as some of the biggest comedy acts worldwide. In addition, all team outings and celebrations will take place there, where  GM Oldfield will promise to do a 20 minute segment after each home game on the opposing GM (behind closed doors of course).

The Big day out (1MM)

This will establish a new preseason festival between London and The university of East Anglia that will take place annually. In addition to the Match, there will be carnival rides, festival stalls, live music, fan meet and greets, and lots of other fun activities for the whole family. The night will end with a performance by Royal blood, who's song 'trouble coming' will be this years entrance song for the players at all home games.

LOCK IN

Talon

Well here we go into a new season, bright eyed and bushy tailed.   Lets take it to them!