TOP MOMENTS IN HIFL HISTORY

Started by Talon, November 28, 2021, 04:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

https://thehifl.com/boards/index.php?topic=55.msg18513#msg18513

Quote from: GM Dougie on June 10, 2023, 10:28:19 PM
It's all must win from here on out.  Make sure your teammates live that as we all do.  Thank you!

---

Coach, what do we can ourselves? The hard passss

...say what?

Talon

GM Jon

Quote from: Talon on July 24, 2023, 02:50:08 PM

Quote from: Talon on July 24, 2023, 02:05:49 PM
https://twitter.com/HIFLofficial/status/1683538899191119888

GM Gooch, the pleasure is all mine.. Look man, when I took on this role, I knew it would be the role of a lifetime.  A trilogy all about a young African American man rising from the slums to stardom, I couldn't pass it up.   I know CGI will be interesting since I'm not really African American, but if Robert Downey could do it for Tropic Thunder, then I am prepared for this role.. My mind, my body, my soul... they are ready.

GM Jon

Quote from: Talon on July 24, 2023, 09:24:59 PM
S16/17 OFFSEASON PRE DRAFT UFA DAY 1

BREAKING NEWS: DALLAS MARIACHI'S NEW GM TOM LOMBARDI MAKES WAVES SIGNING CONTROVERSIAL "FREE USE" COUNTRY STAR FULTON SUMMER TO $30MM PER YEAR CONTRACT BELIEVED TO BE INTENDED FOR RB FELTON SUMNER!

DALLAS -- A day after popular actor CB Porter signed a deal with the Myrtle Beach Mastodons, the Dallas Mariachi's stole headlines by signing Ft. Worth based controversial Country Musician Fulton Summer to a massive deal worth $30MM per season.

Fulton Summer is best know for his early 2000's one-hit wonder "Red White and Abused: A ballad of Texas love" and more recently the controversial single "The Texas Blues in open G(string)" a song that encouraged "Free Use" sexual exploits while criticizing the general public for the negative stigma that goes along with the alternative life style. 

Summer posted on social media that the $30MM contract "came out of the left field" and "caught me like a fish hook" but added "I couldn't turn down that kind of money since nobody will play my songs on their neo-conservative radio stations, black ballin' me like I tipped a stripper with a rebate coupon."

Dallas does have their amnesty clause available and will likely look to use it to free up the money to hopefully sign their intended target.  Not the finest moment for the fresh faced GM in Dallas.

SOURCE: DILLON WOJNAROWSKI (ESPN)

GM Gooch

Quote from: GM Eli on January 19, 2024, 08:30:43 AM

"Does he have COPD or something? How can someone get through training camp and have the lungs of a 50 year coal miner?
I'm blown away by that. I mean if he was playing 30 snaps a game I'd feel like we could work at it but to see the continued decrease. I'm a little at a loss, coach."

Talon