City: Mexico City, Mexico
Conference:  West
Team Owner:  Miguel "Pancho" Chacon
Team Secretary: Blanca Escobar

Team History:

Playoff Appearances:

RETIRED NUMBERS:
None

"Orale Homes Tell me you know what you are doing so we can take this team and win some games. I don't want to come in last to los gringos, let's beat some ass, ORALE!"

GM Yount

"HI IM THE BIG DOG

LET ME TELL YOU A BIT ABOUT MY HISTORY AS A BASKETBALL GM

SOME MAY SAY IM QUOTE RECKLESS AND A LOOSE CANNON UNQUOTE BUT IVE GOTTEN RESULTS

I SPENT ONE YEAR IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE STARTED OUT IN A WESTERN CONFERENCE TEAM THEIR OWNER WAS QUESTIONING SOME OF MY MOVES AND TRADED ME MIDSEASON

THEY CAME TO REGRET THAT BECAUSE I TOOK OVER A LAST PLACE TEAM AND AFTER SOME RADICAL CHANGES TOOK THEM TO A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP AND ONE WIN AWAY FROM THE LEAGUE TITLE

THAT OFFSEASON A VINDICTIVE LEAGUE COMMISSIONER DECIDED HE DIDNT LIKE THE EXTREME METHODS I USED TO DEAL WITH AN ASSISTANT COACH THAT WAS LEAKING GAMEPLAN INFO AND INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED ME FROM THE LEAGUE

I JUMPED OVER TO A REBOOT OF THE OLD FBL WHERE I MADE THE PLAYOFFS ALL THREE YEARS WITH ONE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP AND TWO CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

I GUESS MY OLD PROTEGE WAS DOING PRETTY WELL AT THAT BASTARD LEAGUE THAT KICKED ME OUT DURING THE TIME TOO BUTS THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE

POINT IS IM NOT GUARANTEEING ANYTHING BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THIS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LEAGUE WITH NEW CHALLENGES BUT WHAT I AM IS SOMEONE THAT EXPECTS RESULTS BECAUSE THATS WHAT IVE GOTTEN IN THE PAST AND WILL STAND BY DECISIONS I MAKE TO BE BEST FOR THE TEAM EVEN IF THERE ARE DOUBTERS

I LIKE TEAMS THAT ARE HARD NOSED GRITTY AND HAVE A CLEAR IDENTITY ALONG WITH A CLEAR PATH FOR DEVELOPING TALENT AND A TOP PRIORITY WILL BE FINDING A COACH THAT CAN HELP ME IMPLEMENT A VISION FOR A LONG TERM PLAN BUT ALSO ISNT AFRAID TO TRY NEW THINGS

IF YOURE GOOD TAKING THE FACT THAT I MIGHT RUFFLE SOME FEATHERS ILL BE HAPPY GETTING TO WORK TOWARDS BUILDING A TEAM"

GM Lucas

"Orale, Ruffling feathers is what I do best ese. I don't give two shits about how it's done as long as it gets done and works comprende, Show me it's working and I'll have your back. I understand big picture, so I'll have some patience, not much but enough to see this through, don't disappoint. I would love to have a winner year one but I'll settle for winning record, Whatever you need, Blanca will assist you"

GM Yount

"EXCELLENTE"

"BIANCA CAN YOU ARRANGE WITH ME AN INTERVIEW WITH SCOTTY EYLES PLEASE"

"HI SCOTTY ITS THE BIG DOG

FIRST OFF WITH YOUR CONTRACT BEING UP IN SEATTLE ID LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN SEEING THE MARKET

IF SO

YOU SEEM TO FIT WHAT I WANT FROM A COACH HERE IN MEXICO CITY WITH A PLAYER DEVELOPMENT FOCUSED COACH SO WE CAN BUILD A SUSTAINABLE WINNER

OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED THE BIG HORSES BUT MY PHILOSOPHY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT THE KEY IS BEING ABLE TO DEVELOP GUYS TO BECOME THE SUPPORTING PIECES YOU NEED FOR YOUR SYSTEM FIND YOUNG VETERANS THAT MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE RIGHT SITUATION AND NEED A BIT OF GOOD COACHING TO HELP THEM HIT THEIR PRIME AS THEY REACH A NEXT LEVEL AND TO HAVE GUYS ON YOUR DEEP BENCH THAT CAN BECOME YOUR PIECES OF THE FUTURE

ANYWAYS I KNOW YOUVE BEEN A WINNING COACH IN THIS LEAGUE AND ARE HIGHLY REGARDED BUT CAN YOU TELL THE BIG DOG A BIT ABOUT YOUR BASKETBALL PHILOSOPHIES AND HOW YOU LIKE TEAMS TO PLAY BESIDES THE PLAYER DEVELOPMENT ASPECT"

GM Lucas

'Like I always tell who ever I work with, I personally consider myself one of the best in working with and developing young talent, I can make bench guys into starters if they are willing to learn. I also am very meticulous when it comes to game strategy, you won't see me running the same scheme out there if it ain't working. I will admit, this past season I had a reflective moment. I walked out of practice; it wasn't because of any misunderstanding or disagreement but we had a player who was voicing his opinion and my coaching ears wasn't letting me hear what he was saying. I walked out of practice to self-reflect on the team I had in front of me and realize I had to allow the players to have a voice, I mean they were the ones on the court. I think after I stepped back, took a breath and decided to start hearing them out, it really changed the dynamic of the team. I think once the players realized I was willing to actually listen and work with them within my strategy, we really took off so I'm pretty proud of that moment of growth for myself, you're never to old to learn"

GM Yount

"ALRIGHT

I HAVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW I WANT TO CONDUCT BUT I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH WHAT I HEARD

I NEED TO DO MY DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE OFFERING A CONTRACT SO IF YOU END UP SIGNING ELSEWHERE BEFORE THEN NO HARD FEELINGS BUT I THINK YOU CHECK A LOT OF THE BOXES I LOOK FOR WITH HOW I LIKE TO RUN THINGS HOOPS WISE"

---

"ROSITA CAN YOU GET ME AN INTERVIEW WITH BAR HARBOR ASSISTANT WILLIE PECK PLEASE"

---

"HI COACH PECK ITS THE BIG DOG

RUNNING THE NEW EXPANSION TEAM IN MEXICO CITY

WITH ALL IVE HEARD ABOUT YOUR ABILITIES AS AN ASSISTANT FOR BAR HARBOR FELT LIKE ITD BE FOOLISH FOR ME NOT TO INTERVIEW YOU

SO IF YOU DONT MIND ID LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PHILOSOPHIES AS A COACH AND THE GAME WHAT AREAS YOU LOVE TO FOCUS ON ETC BECAUSE I THINK JUST AS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO FIND THE RIGHT FIT ITS IMPORTANT FOR A COACH TO HAVE A GM THAT CAN SUPPORT THEIR HOOPING PHILOSOPHIES"

GM Lucas

"It's nice to finally get noticed. I thought for sure after Jon Longs contract expired, I would be elevated, but I woke up this morning to find out that bar Harbor is looking to bring him back, and that's great for him, he's a good coach but he's a scheme guy not a numbers guy.  Plus, a man can only play second fiddle for so long. Anyway, you didn't call me to hear my grievances so let's get down to business 3000. I focus on strengths of players. We played through Hardwick because he was the guy. The reason Summerall and Tobias were able to shine was because I made them understand their strengths on both sides of the ball. Tobias wasn't much of a defender until I worked with him. Summerall was very inconsistent until, you guessed it, I worked with him. I find myself able to bring out the best in players. Jerome king was a free agent that signed on right before the season started, I saw he had insane atheism but didn't know how to use it, I got him to make a few changes and he led the league in steals last season. in plain terms, I know what I'm doing. I know how to do it and I like doing it. After all that work, they traded away Tobias and Summerall and brought in Chadwick, nothing changed. he was averaging 36 points a game, some adjustments to game planning Jon Long would create by yours truly and he ended the season averaging 43 points a game, League MVP and we made that damn finals. Do I need to go on. I don't spot talented players; I spot talent in players. I adjust schemes to work with the talent on the team and I can work on defense and offense. If I keep going I'm going to become expensive"

GM Yount

"COACH  THAT ALL AROUND EXPERTISE AND VERSATILITY SOUNDS LIKE JUST WHAT ID WANT

ID LIKE TO OFFER YOU A FOUR YEAR DEAL WORTH SIX POINT FIVE MILLION ANNUALLY

YOUR BUDGET TO FILL OUT YOUR STAFF WOULD RANGE FROM THREE POINT FIVE MILLION TO FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION DEPENDING ON THE STRUCTURE

I WOULD BE FINE WITH A VETERAN COACH ON ONE SIDE OF THE BALL AND A SLEEPER SMART YOUNG GUY WHO CAN GROW UNDER YOUR GUIDANCE ON THE OTHER

IF YOU PREFER TO GO WITH UP AND COMING SMART COACHES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL YOU COULD GO WITH THE SMALLER BUDGET

I WOULD PREFER IF ONE ASSISTANT WAS MORE OF A SCHEME GUY AND THE OTHER WAS MORE A DEVELOPMENT GUY BUT THATD BE UP TO YOU

WHERE I WOULD LIKE TO SHOP AT THE GOURMET TABLE IS ON THE SCOUTING SIDE OF THINGS

FILLING OUT A ROSTER FROM SCRATCH I WANT THE BEST IN THAT AREA AND IM WILLING TO PAY TO GET THEM

I DONT KNOW IF THATS MATT VINSON OR SOMEONE ELSE BETTER YOU KNOW OF

THATS MY OFFER AND VISION FOR A STAFF I WANT AS STRONG A FOUNDATION AS POSSIBLE

ARE YOU ON BOARD"

GM Lucas

"I accept your terms, I must say, from being ignored and overlooked to being the guy, I have to say, this is a very fortunate turn of events I didn't see coming. Now i heard something about, "you are willing to pay", pay is good but remember, money don't win titles, people do, smart people. People like me. And the fact you made this call I can put you in that group and say people like you. As far how you want this staff to look, well that's not a problem. I'm ready to make some calls and get some guys in here that are going to do the job, it's good to have friends in this business, now, I don't mean to be dismissive and frank, but send my contact to the league office so I can get started."

GM Yount

"EXCELLENT LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE STAFF YOU ASSEMBLE"

GM Lucas

I was able to get Matt Vinson on board, your welcome. He's only accepting a one year deal because he wants to be a head coach. He also wants 4 million dollars. You and I spoke earlier about being smart, he's smart, very smart and has an eye for talent. Moving on, I heard the first lady of WBS Jenny James was looking to get her feet wet in coaching. She was a bright young women with a high IQ coming out of Ohio state and it showed on the court. She knew how to score and get people open so I would like to see how that translates to coaching, Plus I would be remissed if I didn't give someone else their first opportunity. She'll sign on for two years at 1 million. Then I couldn't help but call an old friend of mine that was coaching in the d-league for some time, Ozamataz Buckshank. His specialty is defense, but I'll be transparent, he's very unorthodox in his approach. I tend to like it because he's a bit different but so is his defensive schemes. He has a knack for finding good defenders, Again, transparency, he's only and all about the defense. He wants his shot and is willing to coach for half a mil for one year, his words were "I'll take peanuts now because in a year I plan to be an elephant" Do with that what you will, I really don't know what that means. Anyway, that's the staff and they are ready to sign. You don't have to sign any of them, Lies, you do have to sign Vinson because I gave him my word. The others are your choice.

GM Yount

"SENT ALL THREE CONTRACTS IN

GOOD JOB CONVINCING VINSON TO JOIN US THAT EYE FOR TALENTS GONNA HELP A LOT BUILDING THIS ROSTER OUT ESPECIALLY WITH ME BEING NEW TO THIS LEAGUE"

GM Lucas

"He'll be the one I assign to assess rookie talent in the draft, so when you get your rookie reports, they are coming from him, hell when you get any type of player evaluation report, they will all come from him"

GM Yount

*GM BIG DOG sees the news on her phone*

"YOU SEE THIS SHIT IN OAKLAND COACH

THAT DEFINITELY MAKES PLANNING FOR THE EXPANSION DRAFT EASIER

OBVIOUSLY IT DEPENDS ON COACH VINSONS SCOUTING AND IF THE REMAINING TEAMS PROTECT WHO I THINK THEY WILL BUT IVE GOT A PRETTY DECENT IDEA WHO WELL TAKE"

*She sends Coach Peck a text with her draft board*

GM Lucas

"If that is the talent you want to get I have no objections, that would definitely make my job lot easier, but like you just said, get with Vinson. The nice little thing about what we got going on here is that we do not have to worry about culture, we set the culture."

GM Yount

"THATS GOOD

WE SET A CLEAR IDENTITY OF WHAT WE VALUE AND WE CAN BUILD A STRONG BASIS GOING FORWARD

GET THE TALENT IN THE DOOR SET THE IDENTITY AND THEN BUILD FROM THERE

IF YOULL EXCUSE ME COACH ID LIKE TO SPEAK TO VINSON BEFORE WE DIVE INTO THE SCOUTING"

"BIANCA CAN YOU GET ME MATT VINSON PLEASE"

"HI COACH VINSON ITS THE BIG DOG

GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD FOR THIS YEAR

EVEN THOUGH ITS A SHORT TERM ARRANGEMENT I THINK YOURE GONNA BE KEY TO SETTING THE FOUNDATION TO OUR SUCCESS GOING FORWARD

ALL GOES WELL AND WELL BE SETTING A STANDARD EVEN AS AN EXPANSION TEAM THAT HELPS YOU REACH YOUR LONG TERM GOALS FOR YOUR CAREER"

GM Lucas

"That sound peachy keen my friend, but from what my friend over here tells me is that I will be allowed to do my job with no other expectations. Is that correct?"

GM Yount

"CORRECT

I ASKED FOR YOU BECAUSE YOURE THE CREAM OF THE CROP FOR TALENT EVALUATORS

ALL I ASK IS TO DOMINATE THE TASK OF GIVING INSIGHT ON THE PLAYERS I ASK ABOUT NO EXPECTATIONS BEYOND THAT"

GM Lucas

"What I do, I do it da best. If i give you a report, that is my evaluation. I dont feel the need to explain what is already explained. If you are solid with that, then we can give it a lash and be grand with it"

GM Yount

"GOOD WORK COACH"

"BIANCA CAN YOU GET ME THE AGENT FOR JARED ANDERSON PLEASE THANK YOU"

GM Lucas

"GM Big Dog, ve vant to zign my client-eh, My client veels, like he zhoulz get paiz zust for coming back, eh' Zo, he vill take two zears,15 Millons a zear".

GM Yount

"THE BIG DOG CAN AGREE TO THAT

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY THOUGH IS THERE A NUMBER THAT WOULD GET HIM TO MAKE A LONGER TERM COMMITMENT OR IS HE DEAD SET ON TWO YEARS AND WELL EVALUATE HIS VALUE AGAIN THEN

HAPPY TO ACCEPT YOUR TERMS OF COURSE JUST WOULDNT BE DOING MY JOB IF I DIDNT ASK"

GM Lucas

"Ze-longer ze-years Zen ze-more money. He vants to be aval, to.... test ze-vee agency. Zo, Ze-four ze-years, 19 ze-millions"

GM Yount

"FOUR FOR NINETEEN IS A DEAL

GOOD DOING BUSINESS "

"BIANCA CAN YOU GET ME THE REPRESENTATION FOR BLAKE DARDEN PLEASE"

"HI ITS THE BIG DOG

WE JUST TOOK BLAKE IN THE EXPANSION DRAFT AND ARE LOOKING AT GETTING HIM SIGNED UP AS AN IMPORTANT PIECE FOR US

WOULD THREE YEARS NINE MILLION PER WORK OR ARE WE WAY OFF"

GM Lucas

"Good afternoon, well, it depends if he is going to start or not. My client isn't willing to waste any more time on the bench. If you are going to start him day 1, he'll accept your offer but for 2 years"

GM Yount

"THE BIG DOG WASNT GONNA TAKE SOMEONE TO BRING HIM OFF THE BENCH

BIG PLANS FOR BLAKE TO BE PART OF OUR LONG TERM CORE BUT ILL LET HIM HAVE SOME TIME FOR US TO EARN HIS TRUST AND ESTABLISH HIS VALUE WITH SOME PLAYING TIME AND THEN HOPEFULLY WE CAN CIRCLE BACK BEFORE HE HITS FREE AGENCY ONCE BOTH SIDES HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO KNOW EACH OTHER

WOULD NEVER WANT TO STOP A PLAYER FROM EXPLORING THEIR OPTIONS BUT GIVEN THE REST OF THE LEAGUE HAD A CHANCE TO GIVE HIM HIS SHOT AND BLEW IT ID KINDLY ASK TO CONSIDER WHEN THE TIME COMES DOWN THE LINE GIVING US FIRST CHANCE TO PAY WHAT HE SHOWS HES WORTH OVER THE NEXT TWO YEARS YEAR AND A HALF WHENEVER IT IS WE SPEAK AGAIN

OBVIOUSLY RELATIONSHIPS TAKE TIME TO BUILD ID JUST LIKE TO PLANT THAT SEED NOW"

GM Lucas

"I like what I hear GM Big Dog, forgive me, but to many GM's say one thing and do another so when the time comes, if you upheld your end, you will be the first person we talk to about long term"

GM Yount

"EXCELLENT GLAD TO HAVE HIM ON BOARD

IM THE BIG DOG"

"BIANCA ID LIKE TO SPEAK TO JARED ANDERSON TO WELCOME HIM TO THE TEAM WHEN I GET A CHANCE"

"HI JARED ITS THE BIG DOG

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE FIRST MUERTO AND COULDNT BE MORE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ABOARD

OBVIOUSLY YOUD BE A HELL OF A PLAYER WHEREVER YOU ENDED UP BUT IM REALLY EXCITED TO GET YOU TOGETHER WITH COACH PECK BECAUSE HES GOT A LONG TRACK RECORD OF HELPING PUTTING SPECIAL TALENTS IN ALL THE RIGHT POSITIONS TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE THAT GUY

TRUTH BE TOLD IT WASNT JUST YOUR OBVIOUS TALENT THAT MADE ME WANT TO BUILD AROUND YOU I ALSO WANTED GUYS WHO HAD SOME WRONGS TO RIGHT

FIRST GETTING PASSED UP FOR THE TOP PICK WHEN YOU WERE THE CONSENSUS NUMBER ONE GUY AND THEN PANAMA CITY NOT BOTHERING TO CALL YOU UP AND GET YOU SIGNED

THE BIG DOG FEELS LIKE THE WORLD KNOWS YOURE GOOD BUT NEEDS TO BE REMINDED JUST HOW GOOD AND WHAT A MISTAKE THEY MADE AND THAT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT WITH EVERY TEAM YOU STUNT ON AND EVERY GAME WE WIN

WELCOME ABOARD"

GM Lucas

"It's good to be on a team that takes care of business and does what they need to asap. I thought me and Berry were gonna win a chip the first year, But I guess me and Darden gonna have to do it. I'm excited chief, let's get to work. My time in Russia was eye opening. Made me realize that what's important in this game is creating a legacy. That is what I intend to do"

GM Yount

"AWESOME TO HEAR

I THINK DARDENS GAME IS GONNA COMPLIMENT YOURS REALLY WELL AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU PUTTING THAT WORK IN TO CREATING THAT LEGACY"

ILL LET YOU GET TO WORK MAN

"THANKS BIANCA

ILL SEE BLAKE DARDEN NOW ONCE HES AVAILABLE"

"HI BLAKE ITS THE BIG DOG

VERY EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD HERE IN MEXICO CITY

YOUR NUMBERS FROM THE SUMMER LEAGUE JUMPED OUT AT ME WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT OPTIONS TO CREATE OUR CORE HERE AND THEN OUR SCOUTING AND FINDING OUT MORE OF YOUR BACKGROUND MADE ME SURE I WANTED TO BRING YOU ON BOARD

LOVE HOW YOU MAKE THE WINNING PLAYS AND DO ALL THE STUFF THAT DOESNT SHOW UP ON THE BOX SCORE AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOU GETTING YOUR CHANCE AS A STARTER TO SHOW WHAT YOURE ALL ABOUT

I REALLY LIKE THAT YOURE SOMEONE WHO HASNT HAD IT EASY HAVING TO COME UP THROUGH THE D LEAGUE AND THEN UNFORTUNATELY BEING IGNORED AND BURIED ON A TEAM THAT WANTED TO TANK

WHILE IT SUCKS YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THAT I FULLY BELIEVE IT MADE YOU STRONGER THAT YOU OVERCAME THAT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU DO ON A SQUAD THATS FULLY COMMITTED TO USING YOU TO WIN GAMES"

GM Lucas

"Kind of weird to tell me that you are happy I haven't had it easy, and I had to struggle, I'll tell you, I'm not. Hasn't been easy. I thought my summer league stats last year would get me in the rotation but it seems like it buried me. Not sure why things played out the way it did but maybe it just had to do with being in Panama City where the only other thing more wasted than their owner is the money spent to buy tickets to watch them. Anway, I'm glad I'm finally getting my shot here in Mexico City."

GM Yount

"APOLOGIES BLAKE

THE BIG DOG SOMETIMES DOESNT MAKE MY WORDS THE MOST GOODLY I SHOULD ORDER THEM

LET ME TRY TO EXPLAIN MY SENTIMENT BETTER

THE BIG DOG GOT TOLD NO A LOT EARLY IN MY LIFE WHEN I KNEW I COULD DO MORE

I KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SUCKS GETTING OVERLOOKED FOR PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOU CAN OUTPERFORM

SO WHEN I SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO THEM WHAT IM EXCITED ABOUT IS THE CHANCE TO GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE PEOPLE WRONG AND HAVE THE CHANCES THEY SHOULD HAVE

SO NO IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND I APOLOGIZE IF I GAVE THAT IDEA 

WHAT IM HAPPY ABOUT IS THE CHANCE TO GIVE THAT SPOTLIGHT TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO DIDNT GET GIVEN THOSE CHANCES AND TO LET YOU SHINE

EITHER WAY GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD AND TO LET YOU SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW GOOD YOU ARE"

GM Lucas

"Jarred and I about to put Mexico City on the map"

GM Yount

"LOVE TO HEAR IT ILL LET YOU GET TO SETTLING IN AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU NEED TO DO"

"BIANCA ILL CHECK BACK IN WITH COACH PECK WHILE WE WAIT TO GET TO DRAFT SCOUTING"

"WELL COACH TWO SPOTS DOWN TEN OR MORE TO GO"

GM Lucas

"Great, you did your job at an above competent level, hell, a damn good level to be honest. Starting with Jarred is as good as it gets. I saw the kid Darden in the summer league and thought he had some skill. A bit hesitant, would love to know why he never got a shot. Regardless, coach Vinson loves him and that's enough for me. So now what, you got ten spots open, we can have a roster of 15 to be clear, 12 is the maximum of what we can suit up. So, Let's keep it going and be smart, you are doing solid so far"

GM Yount

"ILL PROBABLY BE LOOKING FOR A SPARKPLUG TYPE TWO GUARD WHO WILL KNOW HES NOT THE STAR AND A THREE AND D TYPE SMALL FORWARD

POINT GUARD IM MORE FLEXIBLE ON SINCE DARDEN CAN HANDLE SOME OF THE PLAYMAKING DUTIES AS A BIG

I WANT TO GIVE YOU ENOUGH TALENT BUT ALSO DONT WANT GUYS THAT ARE GONNA GET TOO IN THEIR FEELS ABOUT THE SCORING RUNNING THROUGH ANDERSON"

GM Lucas

"You've been smart up to this point, no reason to question you. You have shown to use the old brain case. I'll coach who ever you bring me. I like the idea of bringing in a Point that doesn't require special attention and for us to coddle and tuck him in at night. We already looking athletic, so we want to make sure not to drop a tree in the middle of our racetrack. Did that make sense ?, it did in my head. Moving on. Boss wants to win so we have flexibility with spending cash, let's spend it wisely"

GM Yount

"WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR BREAK COACH "

GM Lucas

"I appreciate the pleasantries but does anyone ever really take a break in this business. Lazy people take breaks. I've been paying attention. Wifi seems to work way better under water than in the air, anyway. I digress, Speak to me"

GM Yount

"SO MY PLANS FOR THE ROSTER AND ROTATION ARE FLUID SINCE WERE SUCH A YOUNG TEAM BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAD PLANNED PENDING OUR TRAINING CAMP AND BK CAMP RESULTS FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT OUR ROOKIES

ANYTHING SEEM CRAZY ABOUT THIS"

PG Storm McCastle 24
SG Brad Smith 26
SF Marlon McFadden 31
PF Jared Anderson 35
C/PF Blake Darden 30

6th SG Storm Phoenix 20
7th C Alberic Rochefort 18
8th PG Marvin Hemphill 18
9th SF Wayne Olson 17
10th PF Justin Ohnstad 12
11th PG Mace Forgesmith 6
12th SG Seaweed Harper 2
13th C Jamaal Penders DNP-CD

GM Lucas

"For me this is almost accurate, nearly down to the bench. Except, I would want Rochefort in at starting center, Blake at power and Jarred at Small to start. I say to start because Rochefort has the endurance of a five-hundred-pound man getting on a treadmill for the first time. Let's say he's only cut out to be a half court player. A good one, but none the less a half court one. Marlon has tons of potential and a motor. I'm excited to work with him and Phoenix, but they shouldn't be starting. As far as Hemphill goes, he rubs me the wrong way, doesn't mean he won't play. I'm not an idiot, the kid has talent, but he needs more time. Eighteen minutes might be too much, maybe 10 and give more minutes to Brad Smith. Now, I want to make sure we are functioning like a unit, so, my suggestion is, speak to Jenny, she's the OC and will have more say on the game strategy and rotation."

GM Yount

"ALRIGHT I CAN MAKE THOSE ADJUSTMENTS AND CHECK IN WITH JENNY ON WHAT SHE WANTS

AS FAR AS THE CAPTAINS SPOT YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHT INTO WHO MIGHT HAVE THE LEADERSHIP FOR IT

I KNOW ROCHEFORT IS OUR GUY WITH THE MOST EXPERIENCE AND A COUPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS UNDER HIS BELT BUT HES ALSO NOT A BIG TALKER FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND

JAREDS OBVIOUSLY OUR FRANCHISE GUY BUT I DONT KNOW IF HES GOT THE TEAM MINDSET YET TO BE A LEADER

MARLONS APPARENTLY A GREAT TEAMMATE BUT IF HES NOT GONNA BE A STARTER I DONT KNOW IF HES READY FOR IT

NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF LEADER DARDEN IS BUT OBVIOUSLY HE DOES ALL THE LITTLE THINGS ACCORDING TO VINSON "

GM Lucas

I don't get into team politics with feelings and ego and all that personal stuff. I don't do well coddling grown men acting like children, it's why I don't have any children of my own. What I would say, if it were me, I would feed the biggest mouth just to keep it closed...FOR NOW!

GM Yount

"ROGER THAT IM GONNA RUN SOME UPDATED LINEUP AND ROTATION STUFF BY COACH JAMES LIKE YOU SUGGESTED NOW

THANKS COACH"

"BIANCA CAN YOU GET ME JENNY JAMES PLEASE"

"HI COACH JAMES ITS THE BIG DOG

FIRST OFF WELCOME ABOARD BUT ANYWAYS

COACH PECK SAID YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WOULD BE HANDLING MOST OF THE ROTATIONS AND GAME STRATEGY STUFF SO I SHOULD RUN MY LINEUP IDEAS BY YOU

THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH AFTER A FEW TWEAKS BASED ON HIS SUGGESTIONS

OBVIOUSLY ITS FLUID SINCE WE HAVENT SEEN BK CAMP OR TRAINING CAMP FOR A LOT OF THESE YOUNG KIDS YET BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK"

PG Storm McCastle 24
SG Brad Smith SG/PG 32
SF Jared Anderson PF/SF 35
PF Blake Darden C/PF 32
C Alberic Rochefort C 28

6th SF/SG/PG Marlon McFadden 23
7th SG Storm Phoenix 20
8th SF Wayne Olson 17
9th PG Marvin Hemphill 10
10th PF/C Justin Ohnstad 10
12th SG Seaweed Harper 3

GM Lucas

"First off, great to meet you and thank you for this opportunity. I hope to live up to the same standard I achieved as a player. So, I'm please coach Peck decided to lean on me for this. If we want to run a more slow-paced offense, get everyone in position and move the ball around for a shot, this would be the line up, if you are planning to run a 7 second offense, Rochefort is not the guy to have in there, I would go with Wayne and move Jarred to power and Blake to center. It all depends on what speed offense you want to run. Coach Peck has more of a slowdown, make sure everyone is in position, pass the ball around and wait for a shot to be created. I like a more up tempo, down the floor, wear the other team out, kind of like my playing style when I played. We have the team to do both so you are gonna have to choose what style you lean on."

GM Yount

"I THINK IN THAT CASE ID PREFER TO GO WITH THE FASTER PACED OFFENSE AND USE ROCHEFORT MORE AS A STEADY VET TO ANCHOR THE SECOND UNIT

I LIKE THE IDEA OF GETTING OUR ATHLETIC LONG BIGS OUT INTO SPACE ESPECIALLY WITH SOME OF THE DISRUPTIVE DEFENSIVE PLAYERS WE HAVE ON THE ROSTER

HOW MANY MINUTES DO YOU THINK ALBERIC CAN HANDLE IF WE GO THAT ROUTE WITH OUR OFFENSE"

GM Lucas

"I think a steady 18-22 is but when he comes in he's going to need to stay in at least 4-5 minute at a time to be productive"

GM Yount

"ALRIGHT SO WITH THAT IN MIND IM THINKING WE COULD GO MORE SOMETHING LIKE THIS"

PG Storm McCastle 24
SG Brad Smith SG/PG 31
SF Wayne Olson 29
PF Jared Anderson PF/SF 35
C Blake Darden C/PF 31

6th SF/SG/PG Marlon McFadden 22
7th SG Storm Phoenix 20
8th C Alberic Rochefort 20
9th PG Marvin Hemphill 10
10th PF/C Justin Ohnstad 9
12th SG Seaweed Harper 3

GM Lucas

"I can do that, just remember, playing time may become situational so keep that in mind, these minutes are a template, but I have to run game time strategy according to game time situations."

GM Yount

"YEAH OF COURSE FOUL TROUBLE FATIGUE MATCHING UP LINEUPS WHEN WE GET TO DO TIMEOUTS ALL THAT

WITH YOU RUNNING A MORE FAST PACED OFFENSE WHO DO YOU LIKE TO RUN IT THROUGH

JUST WHOEVER OUR LEAD SCORER IS LIKE JARED SINCE WERE GETTING THE SHOT UP FAST SOMEONE WHOS A GREAT PASSER LIKE DARDEN OR ARE WE JUST GOING SO FAST ITS WHOEVERS DOWN THE COURT AND OPEN IS SHOOTING IT"