HIFL ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Started by Talon, November 25, 2021, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Yount

BIGDOGRULESTHEYARD @SmokeOnWaters - Just Now
IM GLAD THE LEAGUE RECOGNIZED THAT T LAW IS BACK

THATS JUST THE START FOR THIS YOUNG FELLA THOUGH

GREAT THINGS ON THE FIELD AND SHAMPOO SPONSORSHIPS GALORE COMING FOR THIS LION MANED YOUNG LAD

GM Yount

QUITE A FEW RETIREMENTS TONIGHT THAT MEAN A HELL OF A LOT TO THE BIG DOG

JOSEPH MULLINS IS A GUY WHO WAS ALREADY HERE WHEN I GOT TO LONG BEACH BUT WAS OBVIOUSLY A FIXTURE OF THIS ORGANIZATION FOR QUITE A WHILE

WHAT A HELL OF A PLAYER A CONSUMMATE PRO AND AN AMAZING LEADER HELL BE GREATLY MISSED BOTH AS A LEGEND OF THE GAME AND GUY THAT KEPT THE SHIP STEADY BETWEEN REGIME CHANGES

I WAS HONORED EARL KOPP DECIDED TO HAVE THE LAST RUN OF HIS LONG AND DISTINGUISHED CAREER HERE IN LONG BEACH

I WANTED US TO WIN AN IMPACT BOWL AND HAVE HIM FINISH HERE ON A BETTER NOTE THAN HIS ABRUPT PREVIOUS STINT HERE

IM SAD I COULDNT BRING THAT IMPACT BOWL THIS YEAR FOR HIM OR JOSEPH BUT GLAD HE WAS HERE FOR THE RIDE

EARL WAS A ROCK IN THE SECONDARY AND PICKED UP THE DEFENSIVE MIC WHEN GEORGE WAS HURT

LARRY CANTRELL WAS A CONSUMMATE PRO IN MY FIRST GM JOB IN THE LEAGUE

HE WAS SOMEONE COACH WOODS LET ME KNOW I COULD ALWAYS TRUST TO GET THE JOB DONE AND HE DID WHATEVER ROLE WAS ASKED OF HIM FROM RESERVE TO SPECIAL TEAMS GUNNER TO STARTER WITHOUT SKIPPING A BEAT

ESTABLISHED VETS LIKE HIM WHO COULD SET AN EXAMPLE WERE A HUGE PART OF ME AS AN UPSTART GM MAKING THE PLAYOFFS MY FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE

CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR SHAK DEAL

THIS GUY WHOD DONE SO MUCH ALREADY IN THE BACK HALF OF HIS CAREER WAS WILLING TO LEARN A NEW POSITION TO GET REPS AND HELP THE TEAM AND BECAME A HELL OF A SITUATIONAL EDGE RUSHER

HE HAD A LOVE FOR THE GAME AND WAS WILLING TO LISTEN AND LEARN FROM COACH WOODS WHICH I TRULY THINK SET AN EARLY EXAMPLE FOR GUYS TO FOLLOW BEHIND FOR US AS A YOUNG FEMALE REGIME IN WHATS BEEN KNOWN AS A BOYS CLUB TRADITIONALLY

LOVE THAT GUY AND REALLY ALL FOUR DUDES THE BIG DOG TALKED ABOUT HERE

GM Gators

Johnny Gators @YOSHIGators - Just Now
Congratulations to Paco Salazar on retirement. A dedicated, dependable Woodpecker. A grateful city thanks you for your service!
0 Retweets, 94 Likes

GM Gators

Carroll Lang is literally the original Louisville Woodpecker. First player selected for a reason: the epitome of the type of player I wanted in the locker room and on the field. Great leader. Played with intensity, intelligence, and integrity. Louisville Legend and all time great! #ThankYouCarroll

GM Gators

I'm going to break the internet if I keep tweeting at such a furious pace. More Louisville guys (past and present) to congratulate and commend. For now, the lab calls me and I must get back to work. #BootlegMaple

GM Adam Wrong

Adam Wrong @AdamWrongOfficial - Just Now
A big thank you to Reddick and all the staff in Atlanta for their support in rejuvenating the organisation.

Back in the West for an exciting time with a supportive fan base.

#IMoveOn

125K Retweets, 22K Likes

GM Dario

GM/K #1 @TDisHereBaby - Just Now

Major props to Coach Ken for bringin' in Coach #BoomBoom, Coach #Shoes & former #GoinShell Gunners' HC, Coach Amaya to the Skybear's Team

#MoodInTheFrontOffice

#SkyBearSeasonSixteen
#WalkinLikeEgyptians

GM Evans

GM Wrecks @therexevans - Just Now
Stoked to be able to unite father and son here in Lincoln. Can't wait to see what the Edwards do together this season!
167K Retweets, 94K Likes

Talon

SCOTT FORREST @SFAgency - Just Now
HIFL general managers are the absolute worst.  Respect my policies. Respect my players. Respect the league's rules.   If you can't do those three things; don't even consider my clients for your organization.
355K Retweets, 225K Likes

GM Lucas

XAVIER LUCAS @GMLUCASHIFL-Just Now

I want to apologize to agent Forrest and agent Crain. I usually send group text with agent and player and I guess I messed this one up. No disrespect, I was not trying to tamper or undermine the agents. I take full responsibility.

GM Mike Powers

GM Mike Powers @MikePowersOfficial - Just Now
@DILLONWOJNAROWSKI you need to verify things before you post. #DetailsMatter
167K Retweets, 105K Likes

GM Eli

Tony Brossi @TonyBrossi - Just Now
I'm hearing word that Vancouver Wolfpack owner BC James has called the league office multiple times in the last week to apologize for his GM's negligence in paying the organizations exorbitant luxury tax bill.
48K Retweets, 67K Likes

GM Eli

The rumor is he has paid for the entire league office to be provided with a years worth of Tim Hortons coffee and donuts in order for GM Lucas to be afforded more time..
73K Retweets, 101K Likes

GM Eli

48K Retweets, 67K Likes

GM Eli

48K Retweets, 67K Likes

GM Eli

48K Retweets, 67K Likes

GM Lucas

GM Lucas

114K Retweets, 98K Likes

Told you we got this people, This is the importance of sometimes taking a lesser deal in this business. I got us into it and I got us out. We can now all R-E-L-A-X

GM Wayne

GM Wayne @BigWayner - Just Now
That poor kid from Finland has to be wondering what he did to deserve this hell. From Helsinki to Nebraska to Tennessee of all the godforsaken place on earth. At least he's racking up frequent flyer miles. #DeltaSkyClub
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Strike

Chris Strike @GMChrisStrike - Just Now
Why did I get the league wide notification on my phone that @LaDiabla is looking to trade down?

I swear that we had a separate channel for those. Did the ZebowBot break again?

457.4K Retweets, 781.8K Likes

Talon

Cleo Rickard Podcast @TheMrCleoShow - Just Now
The Cleo Rickard Podcast has confirmed investigators from the independent firm hired by the HIFL League Office are currently at the following team HQ's (alphabetical) :  Alabama, DC, Kansas City,  Las Vegas, Louisville, Miami, Michigan, Music City, New Jersey, Seattle, and Tottenham.
355K Retweets, 225K Likes

Talon

Jim Zebow @Zebow316 - Just Now
HIFL Owners Committee meeting as we speak to discuss massive number of investigations... this story is developing.
675K Retweets, 1.2M Likes

Talon

Michael Smith @michaelsmith - Just Now
Nearly 1/3 of @HIFL owners are currently under investigation, the owners committee is meeting to discuss what actions can, would, and should take place depending on the outcome of these shocking investigations. 

I am hearing that not all investigations are connected, some allegations and claims are team specific, while one could impact multiple teams.   The word I am hearing is "fraud."  It sounds like some teams have found a way to hide or lie about revenue in order to get a larger piece of the TV-rights pie; we are talking hundreds of millions of dollars, this could change the landscape of the HIFL as we know it.
205K Retweets, 422K Likes

Talon

BOMANI JONES @bomani_jones - Just Now
Information is trickling in now, but here are the reasons for each team being investigated currently:

• Alabama - Allegations of racism
  • DC - Sexual Misconduct
  • Kansas City - Fraud
  • Las Vegas - Fraud
  • Louisville - Fraud
  • Miami - Fraud
  • Music City - Fraud
  • New Jersey - Fraud
  • Seattle - Fraud
  • Tottenham - Fraud

Also add two more to the list as I have just been told Cleveland and Rapid City are also on the "Fraud Investigation" List.
205K Retweets, 422K Likes

GM Dario

Goin' on Public Record to say that myself and all members of Team SkyBear's Front Office, Players and Coachin' Staff will cooperate fully with the HIFL Investigators on the recent allegations of team misconduct.

#SkyBearSeasonSixteen
#WalkinLikeEgyptians

GM Wayne

Until the league provides some evidence of wrongdoing that would necessitate an investigation, I personally object to this intrusion on organizational privacy and will not cooperate unless instructed to do so by my boss.
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

GM Thad

GM Thad @thaddaddysmoke - Just Now
Classic league over reach, like clockwork every few seasons. Newsflash, the league ain't the feds. Get your legal teams on retainer.
81K Retweets, 343K Likes

Until the league provides some evidence of wrongdoing that would necessitate an investigation, I personally object to this intrusion on organizational privacy and will not cooperate unless instructed to do so by my boss.
69K Retweets, 69K Likes

[/quote]

Talon

FABIAN VARDY @VardyParty69 - Just Now
Hmm, maybe I should consider ownership @TottenhamHIFL needs someone to save them before the Royal Family steps in and gobbles them up.

Talon

KNOTT STING @KnottStingOfficial - Just Now
I will serve this "suspension" the league has voted in favor of, but I am innocent and my attorneys will clear my name.  I am not a crook!
53K Retweets, 115K Likes

GM Strike

Hey @HStarkJr, you good?

213.4K Retweets, 456.8K Likes

GM Eli

King of the Naismith Cup @SBJosiahWeber - Just Now
@HStarkJr, I know it might be challenging for you to connect with the Seattle fans given your ties to the Calgary Cowboys organization, but Linda Lee, myself and the @NABAThunder are here to help in whatever way we can and we look forward to you doing what GM Jon could not, and that's bring an Impact Bowl championship to Seattle.
62K Retweets, 73K Likes

GM Strike

@SBJosiahWeber I see you haven't lost your touch for emotional terrorism when the situation calls for it. 😂
73.8K Retweets, 124.2K Likes

GM Stark

Quote from: GM Strike on September 24, 2022, 08:12:02 PM

Hey @HStarkJr, you good?

213.4K Retweets, 456.8K Likes

Henry Stark Jr. @HStarkJr - Just Now
Could be worse, but I'll live. New Jersey was a great experience. Coach Swope, those players, I formed a great bond with them all and that's all I'll say. Good luck Jersey! And thank you for the welcome Seattle! You too @SBJosiahWeber!
301.6K Retweets, 512.9K Likes

GM Gators

Quote from: GM Gators on August 09, 2022, 11:00:04 AM

Say it ain't so Trey Gallops!

GM Gators

I am absolutely heartbroken for the fine city of Louisville and the great state of Kentucky. In a fantasy world I'd have enough money from sales of my #BootlegMaple to buy the team and keep it home where it belongs.

Alas, HIFL isn't a fantasy world.

GM Gators

The people of Louisville welcomed me with open arms, and treat me like a native son. I will never forget.

I will work 'til my dying breath to somehow bring professional football back to Louisville. It's a long shot. I'll probably fail. But I am unafraid.

GM Dougie

GM Doug Fresh @FreshTweets - Just Now
Harriers...Mastodons...I enjoy the band Mastodon and they do have hair.

29 Retweets, 7.5 Likes

Talon

First Gaff of the draft belongs to @LongBeachHIFL
Fans enjoying the moment, OT Rouse tells reporters he's not being paid like the #28 pick, but laughs it off.

GM Yount

ID LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY EMBARRASSMENT THE BIG DOGS NORMALLY SHARP SENSE OF COUNTING AND SITUATIONAL AWARENESS CAUSED THE ORGANIZATION IN MY EXCITEMENT TO MAKE THE PICK

GM Dario

From Bruin to Bruin!

Ecstatic to have David Thomas as part of the SkyBear's Team!

#SkyBearSeasonSixteen
#WalkinLikeEgyptians

GM Yount

IN HONOR OF KC DRAFTING THE WENDYS GUY DAVE THOMAS JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOURE WONDERING QUOTE WHERES THE BEEF UNQUOTE

ITS HERE IN LONG BEACH WITH ROWDY RICHARD ROUSE MANNING THE TACKLE SPOT ALONGSIDE  BIG MATT NEILL

Talon

Unsure how @MusicCityHIFL plan to fill out their roster.  Currently sitting at $750K in cap space for 15 roster spots.  #CapMath

GM Dougie

Fosters trying to talk down about my draft pick when he looks like this.

683 Retweets, 69 Likes

Talon

If my #CapMath is right, @MiamiHIFL is now 450K over the cap and $1.18MM over the bonus cap with 4 roster spots to fill!
#TradeSZN

GM Dario

2nd Round Signin's so Nice we had to do it Twice

Welcome to the SkyBear's Team, Lance Fullerton and William Atherton

#SkyBearSeasonSixteen
#WalkinLikeEgyptians

Talon

Several day 2 draft picks feeling very disrespected hearing their GM's butcher their names.  Nice to start your career with a major morale hit, should make training camp fun.
316K Retweets, 320K Likes

Talon

After @SmokeOnWaters stormed the stage to announce a rookie contract the league office has sent a memo to all 32 franchises warning them of similar antics in the future.   The league says any future incidents could result in a fine!

Talon

@TucsonHIFLofficial being fined $100K for attempting to draft a player not in the draft pool... #YIKES!

GUILLERMO HARVEY @GMO44KUofficial - Just Now
Yo @DougEFresh keep that same energy next year, but in the first round bruh. #FutureFirstRoundPick
1K Retweets, 2K Likes

GM Dougie

My bad. Some days we just have to be better. #NeedtobeabiggerStar
6183 Retweets, 619 Likes

Talon

If my #CapMath is correct, @MilwuakeeHIFLofficial is 2.02MM over the salary cap with 8 roster spots left to fill.