VANCOUVER WOLFPACK [GM DAZZ]

Started by Talon, November 25, 2021, 11:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, can you get me the agent for SS Rookie Franklin Cromwell

-------

Good day, looking to sign your client Franklin Cromwell for 1 year at the rookie wage scale.

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms. Hart can you get me the agent to T Dana Woodcock

------

Looking to sign your client T Dana Woodcock for the rookie wage scale.

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, can you get me The agent for WR Stephin Jackson

---

Good evening, I would like to sign your client, WR Stephin Jackson for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

GM Lucas

I apologize, signing so many rookies I forgot your client isn't a rookie. I would like to sign him for 1 million

Talon

You GOT to be kiddin' me!  Asking your secretary to call me and ask who I am like Im not listed on the free agency paperwork?! Then offering that weak ass illegal contract... man, get out with that shit before I get to thinking about my boys already on your roster.

GM Lucas

I'm a mess right now, apologies. I'll call back with a better offer in a few. let me get my bearings.

-----

Let's try this again, Ms Hart can you get me the agent for UDFA DT Gary Osborne

---

Good evening, I would like to sign your client, Gary Osborne for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms hart, let's keep it rolling, get me the agent to DE Larry Roberts please

-----

Good evening, I would like to sign your client, DE Larry Roberts for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, get me the agent to LB Frank Pennington please

----

I would like to sign your client, LB Frank Pennington for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, lets check in and see if these UDFA's are availbe and if so, see if they wanna sign on for 1 year at the rookie wage scale.

CB George Settles,
G Felix Ponce,
TE Michael Florez,
DT John Mckenzie,
WR Glenn Meredith,

Talon

GM Lucas

Ok, we still have ways to go, Ms Hart can you get me the agent for UDFA FB Edward Tyree

---

Good evening, looking to sign your client for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, you know the drill, can you get me the agent to UDFA T Charles Taylor

---

Good evening, I would like to sign your client T Charles Taylor for 1 year at 350K

Talon

GM Lucas

Great, Ms Hart, also get me the agent to UDFA CB Jimmy Mason

---

I would like to sign your client for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, get me the agent to UDFA SS Gary Levy

---

I would like to sign your client SS Gary Levy for 1 year at the rookie wage scale

Talon

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, can you get me JTC on the line

-----

Good day, I was looking around and checking for stat line on your client and I couldn't seem to find any, A guy that size shows some potential so I don't know why Jersey didn't play him to see what they had. I would like to bring him in and work with him, try and get him some reps and become a part of our core. Would he take 3 years for 1 mil on a prove it deal. If he gets 25 tackles this season, I'll let him opt out.

Talon

Does this mystery lover have a name?

GM Lucas

Talon

1 year, $2MM take it or leave it.

GM Lucas

Unfortunately, a second year player with no stats to show for, if an opportunity for security and pay raises isn't enough I will have to pass. Thank you Mr Crain.

---

Ms Hart can you get me DE Kawann Douglas

---

Mr. Douglas, I would like to bring you on for 1 year at 2 mil.

Talon

Hold it right there, bub.   Veal had 30 tackles, 3 hurries, 2 knockdowns, and a sack along with 8 starts last season, so stick your misinformation up your backside and call me when you know your shit, next time. We're done here.

I'm looking for $8MM and $3MM in bonus, my dog.

GM Lucas

Listen, you def deserve that but I just don't have the funds for it. Good luck where ever you land. Wish I had the cash for you.

-----

Ms Hart, get me JTC again please

---

Mr Crain, forgive me, I have these stat sheets and I couldn't find your client, I'm burnt out over here trying to get this roster settled. We have always done good business,  I should have made you aware that since I couldn't find your client could you give me stats. I apologize and would like you to reconsider, for his trouble's I'll add an extra 500k. 1 year 2.5  and .500 K BP. that's 3 mil for me putting my foot in my mouth

Talon

Daddy forgives.  Make it so.

GM Lucas

Done, glad we got it done.

------

Ms Hart, can you get me Agent LJ

----

Ok, here we are again Mr Jackson, I have a proposal, I don't have a lot of cash left so I'm going to use some creativity. You are a very creative person so I know, or I hope you will appreciate this, after all you brought us the ComBBBine. I'm going to throw a contract idea at you and if you like it, take and use it around the league. Here it is. I want to sign your client, Omarion, I see that he was just released. First of all, what Cleveland thinking. Anyway....I don't have a ton of funds but I would be willing to bring in your client for 2 mill...but hold on. I will give him an incentive laden deal that will create his new contract next season, hear me out. WR's here would tell you that after playing in our system they go on to have great years and get paid. Let's call this the make and stake contract. From what I am seeing in front of me, he had 42 catches, 476 yards and 1 TD. please correct me if I'm off. These stats were pretty average, but we both know your client is better than average so how about, I give him a two year deal, if he gets 25 catches, 5 TD's, 400 yards receiving or a KR or PR TD, he will get 1.5 for achieving each of those goals and since he will also be our KR/PR I can easily see him doing that. That's the possibility to make 8 mil, but where it gets better is that what ever goals he hits and what ever bonuses he gets, that's what he will make next season. So if he ends his year hitting all the goals he makes an extra 6 mil and will make 8 mill next season. What you think,  let's keep your client in HIFL. Let's get his name out there. Right now we don't have a clear cut number 3 in our spread system and as you see we had our number 1,2 and 3 WR's get in the ball park of 700,800 and 900 yards and 24 TD's between the three.

Talon

YOUR CONVERSATION IS ABRUPLTY INTERUPTED AS YOUR OFFICE DOOR FLINGS OPEN AND JAMES T. CRAIN HIMSELF STORMS INTO YOUR OFFICE, A CONTRACT IN HAND.

HE ANGRILY WADDLES TO YOUR DESK AND HURLS THE CONTRACT IN YOUR FACE, PAPERS FLYING EVERYWHERE, CONVENIENTLY THE FIRST PAGE OF THE CONTRACT SETTLES IN YOUR HANDS.

KEVIN "NEAL?!"  AFTER ALL THAT GROVELING YOU GO AND INSULT US BY GETTING HIS NAME WRONG ON HIS CONTRACT?! THIS ISN'T LEGALLY BINDING, ITS AN INSULT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!  ON SOME PLANETS YOU WOULD BE FORCED TO DEATH FOR DISHONORING ME AND MY CLIENT!   

GM Lucas

It's a simple mistake in my haste to get you signed and ready to fly out. Were you already in Vancouver? If I'd known we could grabbed a cold one. Listen Crain. It's ok, not the end of the world. It's an easy fix. That took a ton of effort on your part at the end of free agency to come all the way out here when an angry text could have done the job. I'll bump his BP to 1mil from 500k. Can I can send it in?

GM Lucas

(Turns attention to phone call)

Sorry LJ, one second please, apologies. I'm currently dealing with a situation that just walked into my office.

——

(Turns attention back to Crain)

I'm sorry Mr Crain. Continue, do we have a deal?

Talon

Get it right, or it's gonna get REAL tight, REAL fast.

GM Lucas

Done, K-E-V-I-N  V-E-A-L, got it, done. Have a great day.

----

Now where were we, Oh yes, My make or stake deal Mr Jackson. What do you say. Willing to think out the box and get your client signed?

Talon

Yeah. We'll Cash that check. Bet.

GM Lucas

My man, Win win across the board. Now I can wrap this baby up. Glad to have your client on board.

--

Ms Hart we are ready to roll.

Talon

Alright partner, keep on rollin' baby, you know what time it is...

GM Lucas

MINI-CAMP ASSIGNMENTS

OFFENSE:
1.G-Charles Fonseca- Strength
2.WR-Marcus Johnson- Hands
3.C-George Roberts- IQ
4.RB- Giorgos Papadimitriou- IQ

DEFENSE:
1.DT- Charlie Swope-Conditioning
2.DT- Kevin Veal- IQ
3.CB- Agyenim Amoah- IQ
4.LB- Djokovic Petrovic- Tackling

STRATEGY

OFFENSE
Attitude: Coaches Decision
Focus: Coaches Decision
Tempo: Coaches Decision
Passing Focus: Balanced
Pass To: Coaches Decision
Primary Receiver: Coaches Decision
Third Down Back: Coaches Decision
Goal Line Back: Giorgos Papadimitriou
Running Focus:  Balanced
Running Backs Role: Balanced
Backfield by Committee?: Yes 
Tight End Focus: Mixed
QB Tuck and Run: Coaches Decision

DEFENSE
Attitude: Aggressive
Focus: Coaches Decision
Primary Coverage:Coaches Decision
D-Line Focus: Run Support
Linebacker Focus: Balanced
Player Radio: Leland Creamer
Match CBs to WRs?: Coaches Decision
Align Man Coverage?: Coaches Decision

SUBSTITUTION LOGIC
Point Margin for Backup Package Coaches Decision
Sub Package Minimum Energy Coaches Decision
Sub Package Maximum Energy Coaches Decision

END OF GAME SCENARIOS
If Winning Run More
If Losing Pass More

COUNTER STRATEGY
Coaches Decision? Yes
vs. Offense Short Pass, Med Pass, Deep Pass, Inside Run, Outside Run, Power Run
vs. Defense Zone, Man, Blitz

OFFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART

PACKAGE NAME:

QB1- J.D Corrales
QB2- Lance Thornburg
QB3- David Martinez

RB1- Giorgos Papadimitriou
RB2- Larry Villanueva
RB3-  Michael Jackson

FB1- Tonka Dozer
FB2- Edward Tyree

TE1- Xavier Phoenix
TE2- Michael Florez

WR1- Marcus Johnson
WR4- Rory Dover

WR2- Omarion Green-Beckham
WR5- Glenn Meredith

WR3-John Young

LT- David Estep
LT2- Dana Woodcock

LG- Charles Seal
LG2- Felix Ponce

C- Thanh Luckett
C2- Orville De La Torre
C3- George Roberts

RG- Charles Fonseca
RG2-Felix Ponce

RT- Michael Zook
RT2- Charles Taylor

DEFENSE MASTER DEPTH CHART

PACKAGE NAME:3-4 Silver Bullet

DT1- Charlie Swope
DT2- Kevin Veal
DT3- Solomon Harter
DT4- John McKenzie

RE1- Jaquizz Shack
RE2- Robert Goforth

LE1- Joaquin Shrader
LE2- Larry Roberts

MLB1- Leland Creamer
MLB2- Jarod Jordan

ROLB1- Djokovic Petrovic
ROLB2- Fredrick Blackwell
ROLB3- Frank Pennington

LOLB1- Morris Jackson
LOLB2- Wesley Moody

CB1- Boyd Black
CB4- Jimmy Mason

CB2- Daniel Bannister
CB5- George Settles

CB3- Agyenim Amoah

FS1- Philly Crowell
FS2- Franklin Cromwell
FS3- Gary Levy

SS1- Michael Gamboa
SS2- Clarence Ouellette

SPECIAL TEAMS MASTER DEPTH CHART

K- Bryant Garcia
P- Jimmy Quinn

KR1- Omarion Green-Beckham
KR2- John Young
KR3- Boyd Black
KR4- Glenn Meredith

PR1- Omarion Green Beckham
PR2- John Young

PLAY CALLING

OFFENSE RUN/PASS RATIO

Play Caller:  Offensive Coordinator
First and 10 -Offensive Coordinator
First and Short -Offensive Coordinator
First and Medium -Offensive Coordinator
First and Long -Offensive Coordinator

Second and Short -Offensive Coordinator
Second and Medium -Offensive Coordinator
Second and Long -Offensive Coordinator

Third and Short -Offensive Coordinator
Third and Medium -Offensive Coordinator
Third and Long -Offensive Coordinator

Fourth and Short -Offensive Coordinator
Fourth and Medium -Offensive Coordinator
Fourth and Long -Offensive Coordinator

Goal Line -Offensive Coordinator

Final 2 mins of half (w/ lead) Offensive Coordinator
Final 2 mins of half (trailing) Offensive Coordinator

DEFENSE BLITZ RATIO

Play Caller: (Defensive Coordinator)
First and 10 -Defensive Coordinator
First and Short -Defensive Coordinator
First and Medium -Defensive Coordinator
First and Long -Defensive Coordinator

Second and Short -Defensive Coordinator
Second and Medium -Defensive Coordinator
Second and Long -Defensive Coordinator

Third and Short -Defensive Coordinator
Third and Medium -Defensive Coordinator
Third and Long -Defensive Coordinator

Fourth and Short -Defensive Coordinator
Fourth and Medium -Defensive Coordinator
Fourth and Long -Defensive Coordinator

Goal Line -Defensive Coordinator

Final 2 mins of half (w/ lead) -Defensive Coordinator
Final 2 mins of half (trailing) -Defensive Coordinator

MUSICAL LICENSES

1. (Puppet master) (Dance with the Dead) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKSMl7sBNf8)
Team Entrance and Half time. And again if We win

2. (Reigns of Castamere) (Ramin Dijawadi) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvsGz70ZT0)
When the opponent is coming on the field and when they score

COIN TOSS PREFERENCE

Tails
Defer

Talon

Wolfpack Kinda' Howwwwwwwwwwwwwuse!  AWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!

GM Lucas

Ms Hart, can you get me the HC Action

---

Coach, here we go, you've had some time to really lay in and get to see these guys. Watch them progress and play. So I won't bore you with asking me to give me a positional breakdown but I will ask, Where are we strongest at and weakest at. I also want to ask about our starting guards. Seems like Ponce came out of camp ready to start but with Veteran Charles Seal and fellow rookie Charles Fonseca who also seems like had a great camp, who would you lean on to start the season. I ask because if Seal is expandable in your eyes I can probably look for a trade to get us depth at guard while upgrading somewhere you think needs it.

Talon

I'd say we're strongest at safety, and weakest at Running Back.

When it comes to guard, Ponce is the clear starter opposite of Seal.

GM Lucas

Great coach, with that said. I put in for guys to get some extra work. I'm gonna leave all line-up decisions up to you, I'm excited to see what Ponce can do. Last season we had issues with slamming the door shut in close games. I hope to see us play more situational ball and understand with the lead under a minute that we should protect against the long ball so we don't lose 3 games to walk off Hail Mary's with no time left on the clock, sorry for that. Still got some PTSD from S15. Truth be told,  I have full confidence in you and the staff you put together. I know your name comes with a ton of success attached to it because of your uncle but I don't want you to feel like you have anything to live up to or prove. I want you to step into your own shoes and lead us. Show us what Christian Action is about, be the coach you want to be, be the leader men want to follow. The keys are yours, lead us into the future, you are now the leader of the Wolfpack.

Talon

I'm all in baby, lets do this.

GM Lucas

Depth chart
G 1- Seal
G 2- Ponce
G 3- Fonseca

Lock In

Talon

WEEK 1 PRESS QUESTIONS

1. Discuss your performance and result for week 1. What were some sustains, and what were some improvements going into week 2?

2. What did you think of your international additions in their debuts?

3. Coming out of training camp and now seeing the team in week 1, what should fans expect to see this year from your club?

4. Did any news catch your eye this week?

5. Discuss your next opponent and game.

GM Lucas

Discuss your performance and result for week 1. What were some sustains, and what were some improvements going into week 2?
Performance, (Lucas pulls out his phone and is typing something) Ok, definition of performance; the action or process of carrying out or accomplishing an action, task, or function. So to the definition, as a team we did not PERFORM!. we had some solid individual performances but team wise, we stunk it up. I'm not sure what it is, but no matter who is calling the shots we just can't seem to not shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties. Our offense which I felt was capable of at least 21 points was lack luster in all areas. It's week 1, but then it will be week 2 then week 3 and so I won't go into flipping desk mode but a team like Oakland we are supposed to beat. If we can't capatalize off teams like this we will be in for a long year. So to end this question on a slightly more positive note. I was happy to see Petrovic go out there as a full time starter at LB and just play as if that's ben his position all along. Creamer did what Creamer does and laid the hammer down, some bright spots of this game thanks to those two. I just want more consistent play from everyone, including our offense. Let's keep the intensity but we need to do better overall.

What did you think of your international additions in their debuts?
I think our CB Amoah was solid, our DB's held them to about 215 yards receiving, not a bad thing when they got a guy like Daley back there slinging it. As for our RB Papa, you know, we'll see. to early to tell. It usually takes new RB's in this league a sometime to get it together.

Coming out of training camp and now seeing the team in week 1, what should fans expect to see this year from your club?
I know you guys really want an answer to this but the fans should feel some tempered excitement. We retooled this team. Stripped it down, looked around and came back with a lot of new pieces. We have a fresh new coaching staffing, both young in their coaching career and young in the HIFL. There's a lot to get used. I came into this year with a team I know can once again make the playoffs but just as easily as we can take the division, we can easily be looking towards the draft by mid season. Let's give the pack sometime. The core of our team has been together for 2-3 years. I'm not to concern at the moment and neither should the fans.

Did any news catch your eye this week?
I mean, 10 sacks....Am I gonna say what I know everyone else is thinking or is it to early to start controversy. I'll leave that there  and see what stats are destroyed next week.

Discuss your next opponent and game.
We got a another date with Pearl Harbor after they had all off season to think about that L we gave them in the playoffs. I'm sure they will be salty so I expect them to come out and try and get a bit of revenge. We are in a very volatile spot. We are going to play a seething from last season coming off a huge win waiting for us as we lick our wounds and try and bounce back. All I can say is that we have to do  what we did last season to them. Tight defense, make them cough up the ball and score more than 10 goddamn points this time.

Talon

"What is it that "everyone else is thinking?"  What do you mean by that?